PCH TV ADS PROMOTE SAFE WAY TO FINANCIAL HEALTH

Millions of TV viewers are tuning in to the suspenseful final episodes of “Breaking Bad”, the AMC series that has lots of people talking.  They want to see how the story of high school science teacher-turned crystal meth “cooker” will turn out.  Will all the trouble that Walter White, played by Bryan Cranston, has gone through to provide financial security for his family be worth it?

As Publishers Clearing House blog readers, you all know that you can pursue a totally innocent and safe route to financial health by entering the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes.  If you won a prize worth millions of dollars from PCH, you would be “set for life.”  And you could retire to whatever lifestyle you choose (rather than risking a long-term prison sentence like Walter).

Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes are FREE to enter

There’s another aspect of the PCH Sweepstakes that is totally safe.  Entering our contest and winning a life-changing prize is absolutely free.  You can read all about that in our “Sweepstakes Facts” and Official Rules, and – trust me — it’s a good thing to be informed.  That way you will not be taken-in by scam operators out there who contact consumers and tell them they have won a large sum of money but first have to pay a “processing fee” or “pre-pay taxes.” We don’t want you to be duped by these frauds.  Remember, you do not have to pay anything or purchase anything to enter or win a Big Check from Publishers Clearing House.  Each of the “winning moments” you see in our PCH TV ads is what has actually happened at the winner’s door:  The Prize Patrol arrives with roses, balloons and awards a Big Check as the video-camera rolls. It’s as simple as that.

So enjoy your favorite TV shows – many of which (let’s face it) involve crime.  But you need not engage in such activity to enjoy financial health.  I have been present at hundreds of Publishers Clearing House “winning moments” and know that there is a safer, happier alternative.

Enter the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes today and every day at pch.com, and good luck!

Dave Sayer PCH

Dave Sayer
Prize Patrol Ambassador

27 thoughts on “PCH TV ADS PROMOTE SAFE WAY TO FINANCIAL HEALTH”

1. Michelle Eaton says:

Hope to be the next Big winner

2. Barb S. says:

Breaking Bad is one of the best shows ever!

PCH ain’t chopped liver either. :)

3. A.B says:

The prize patrol is in Virginia congrats to who ever wins. Florida is out one more time. I live in Ocala fl i will raise up my hope and I will work harder on my entries to reach my goal to be the next winner. See you all in November at my house in Ocala .

4. wesley ivey says:

Maybe one day I’ll win!

5. Sara Thornton says:

Dear PCH,
    I enter everyday into your sweepstakes. I truly enjoy it and appreciate it. Though I have never watched Breaking Bad I just wanted to share a situation with you all that really made my day today.
    After a long day at work I needed to stop by the supermarket. The gentleman who was purchasing groceries behind me pulled out his food stamp debit card. Unfortunately across Florida today the system is not working. The clerk behind the register was rather short with this man and repeated several times that there were signs posted everywhere that the system was not working. Then she proceeded to tell him that it was all over the news. The gentleman looked at her and said it was going to be a problem for him to pay for his groceries and that he doesn’t have a TV so he wouldn’t have known that the system was down. He calmly put his food stamp debit card away and was trying to explain to the clerk that he was not trying to mess up her day or give her a hard time he was just trying to get some dinner. I knew this man was not looking for a hand out- With his total for groceries being $4.65, yes just $4.65 for dinner I quietly told the clerk I would pay for his things. As I left I handed the gentleman the groceries. He started to cry and thanked me. I smiled and said you are welcome to him.
    Today I have a great sense of peace because not only did I help him out but he helped me too. I was grateful that I had the money today to help a stranger.
    I hope this brightens your day…..
    With gratitude,
    Sara

6. Tina Thomas says:

I Am So Glad That PCH Game’s Does Not Cost Any Thing To Play ,The one’s My Friend’s Give Me On Face-Book Cost’s After You Run Out ,I Love 52 Card Pick Up I Am Addicted To It !

7. susan varughese says:

i believe in PCH so much that i enter everyday and Mr. Dave i never watched the TV show “breaking Bad”, but i don’t think i will watch it though but i will enter PCH everyday for the chance to win big so i could be set for life and i will be able to help a lot of people and travel as well. I love you guys and keep doing what your doing because it changes a lot of people lives forever and it is the best way to change someone’s life too. i have the hope that i will win someday.