What Would You Do If YOU Were Set For Life?

Hey PCH Blog friends!

Hopefully by now you’ve heard about our upcoming SuperPrize, $7,000 A Week For Life!  That’s quite a hefty amount that’ll pay out week after week!  I can’t even imagine what that would really feel like, but I think the best way to sum it up is that you’d be SET FOR LIFE!

Can you imagine what it would be like?  Not having to worry about anything?  Your bills would always be paid on time! You wouldn’t have to worry about cutting out coupons or trying to find the best deals! You could buy whatever presents your family subtly hints at!  The possibilities are endless!

For me, being Set For Life would mean living life at my own pace.  You know what I mean?  There are just some days you want to relax and take it easy…but of course it is on those days that the reality is “go-go-go!”  And then there are days where I like being busy, but my body (or tired brain!) just doesn’t want to cooperate!  So being Set For Life means I can just do what I feel like doing, WHEN I feel like doing it!

The other day, I decided to walk around the PCH offices and ask some of my fellow co-workers what they would do if they were “Set For Life.”  Why don’t you watch this video and hear what they had to say?!

Ha-ha!  Well of course my fellow PCH employees can’t win the big SuperPrize (darn it!), but it was fun to make this video.  Nick says he wishes he didn’t have to work so many hours!  Man, I know how he feels!  Working so much really takes a lot out of you!  Then there’s Nicole, and her plans for world travel.  That’s something that I’m sure a lot of you out there would probably do if YOU won the $7,000 A Week For Life SuperPrize!  I’m really jealous I didn’t think of Bryan’s idea of just sitting on a porch!  Now that’s ambition! 😉  And how about Val and his rocket pack plans, huh?  His idea was so funny, I had to see if I could try and help him make it true…well, in video form at least!

As I’ve written this blog, I’ve had a lot of fun thinking about this question.  I can’t wait to see who will be our next Publishers Clearing House winner, so we can find out what THEY’LL do with their new life!

-Matt K
PCH Creative

P.S. Oh yeah, so what would YOU do if you were Set For Life?  Your answer can be as crazy as you want!  Think BIG!

383 thoughts on “What Would You Do If YOU Were Set For Life?”

1. C Stone says:

If I WIN SET FOR LIFE PRIZE, I would give it all up just so God could give me my Mother back. I was doing this all for her. I miss my Mom so much. Good Luck everyone. God Bless

2. RICKY says:

I would make sure my mom was taken care of is the first thing I would do.

3. James E. Gibson Jr. says:

If I was SET FOR LIFE I would take care of all of my brothers and sister debts and all of their kids and set a trust fund up for their kids. Then I would take care of all of my child and all of my step children so they would not have it as hard as I have had in life taking care of my family. Then I would set a trust fund up for all of my grandchildren. Then I would love to have a honeymoon with my wife that I could never her when we got married 20 years ago this past August 5th. That is something I have alway wanted to do but could not afford she disservice it with all she does for others and does not ask for anything in return. She loves to help out who ever needs help. That is what I would love to do for my FAMILY that is number one in my books.

4. Aslaa.A says:

I would pay my student loans, my sister’s and my brother’s loans as well. Buy my parents a house. Pay all my bills and use what’s left to help family, friends, and society out.

5. Walter Johnson says:

I would pay off all my family debt and mines. I would then go to a music store and buy everything I needed to build a recording studio and then get busty stomping out my music.

1. Walter Johnson says:

I meant to say busy…..that’s B.U.S.Y. …..Stomping out my music.

6. Pauline mcpherson-thomas says:

7. Amanda says:

I’ll go and buy some land and start me a garden with fruit & vegetables and I’ll go pay off all my bills buy me everything new & my family open up a daycare for homeless kids who parents can’t afford.

8. Jeanne says:

I would move closer to our family to help them out in ways I can’t now. I would also help the homeless get back on their feet.

10. Special Early look Mega Wife Helps Family and others in need Give Back To St Judes For Children and Cruise ship to Disney World resort With My Family enjoy the Good Life Again and Get Married to someone who loves me and buy a Dream Home Without the Asking price