What Would YOU Do With $7,000 A Week For Life?

Would You Spend Or Save

Hello Everyone!

I’m SO excited about our upcoming $7,000 a Week for Life Prize Event! I mean it’s our LARGEST WEEKLY LIFETIME PRIZE EVER! How cool is that? With THAT much money, you can’t help but dream about all the ways you could spend it! From fancy vacations to shopping sprees, the possibilities are ENDLESS! For some people, living the good life and spending ALL this money on whatever life has to offer seems like the only way to go, but for others, they may have bigger plans in the works for their new fortune!

It’s got to be a hard choice deciding whether to work towards something GRAND, or to indulge in the moment. To help gain some outside perspective about what others would do in this situation, I turned to my co-workers to find out if they would SPEND IT or SAVE IT! Even though they can’t win because they work here, their answers may surprise you!

The first person I asked was one of our Social Media interns, Genevieve P.! Genevieve told me that deciding whether to spend or save is definitely a tough choice for her, but in the end, she would do BOTH! She said that she would save some of the money to pay for her college tuition, but also spend some of the money to invest in a reliable car, and a new house for her father. That’s SO sweet of you, Genevieve!

I went on to ask Brooke O. what she would do with all that CA$H! Brooke told me that she would have NO PROBLEM spending all of that money! I’m with you girl! Even though she mentioned that she would splurge on luxurious vacations and possibly a boat, she also said that saving for a house would be VERY important to her. Good choice, Brooke!

Morgan B. told me that when it comes to $7,000 a Week for Life, she would save that money and use it to pay off her college loans! What a GREAT idea Morgan! Way to better yourself for the future!

Finally, I decided to ask Amanda C. Apparently, saving AND splurging is her way to go! She told me that first, she would splurge a good chunk of her money to land her dream home (AW!), and then save the rest and make it last! You might need a bigger piggy bank, Amanda! 🙂

As for myself, I would save most of it, but spend some on a nice family vacation. I would love the opportunity to bring my parents to Greece or Italy and visit family I never was able to meet!

$7,000 a Week for Life is DEFINITELY A LOT of money to have at your fingertips, so having a game plan on what to do with all of it might be a smart choice! Think about what you would do – spend, save, or maybe BOTH, and comment below and let us know!

And remember what I always say — you can’t win it if you’re not in it! Be sure to keep entering every day!

danielle

Danielle Lam
PCH Prize Patrol Elite

3,821 thoughts on “What Would YOU Do With $7,000 A Week For Life?”

1. dave says:

I would give 1/2 to my Daughter and Grandson for House and other payments, and pay my house off…. She is going through a divorce and needs all the help I can give them…. Thanks!

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hello Dave, keep trying and don’t give up. Your entries have the same chances of winning as every other entry so don’t lose hope. Our winner selection process is completely random and unbiased; there’s no way to know who we’re going to award next.

2. Susan Wasserman says:

Honestly I would spend and save. I would save the money for 6 months and put a down payment on a house. My family has moved.around too much because we haven’t had our own place. From there I would put some money towards my son’s college, and some for savings. I’d start paying back old debts with mass interest. Many people have helped me over the years and if I can start to make their lives easier it’s my turn. Eventually the bulk would go in to savings for things like paying off a house, car, etc. After that its doing big things for family and friends and helping people who are struggling like we are. The worst part about life is knowing you have the potential to do something, but being just far enough out of the path for success. Most people just need a helping hand and a leg up to get their lives on track.

3. Eleanor Heginbotham says:

How lovely it would be to be able to give to organizations we love who do good things in this world, to help our children, and to relieve the worries of those on fixed incomes.

4. Randy says:

What I would do with 10000 a week I would take my friends out pay off my siblings and my mother’s house and buy myself a house make sure my nieces and nephews and my family we’re able to enjoy a little bit of what I can offer them Randy

5. Harold W says:

I have a lot of family members that would enjoy a new wealth to share

6. First thing I would do is set up certain company’s to get done whats needed here at my brother’s home, then I’d take my Brother on a vacation to Hawaii for a vacation & since people in the State of Washington are a little strange. After the vacation I’d go out of state & hire a Plumbing company to come in & do all Plumbing in all Buildings on my brothers property. ( Now for the strange one’s I turned off Global Warming & in essence were responsible for destroying a incoming object to protect our planet & all species in it & on it. They hate me because I Was’nt born in Washington. It’s just the way they are here.) & I Wish I would Win $7000 A Week for Life, or $10,000 A week for life from The Famous one of a kind Publisher’s Clearing House. Mike