What Would YOU Do With $7,000 A Week For Life?

Would You Spend Or Save

Hello Everyone!

I’m SO excited about our upcoming $7,000 a Week for Life Prize Event! I mean it’s our LARGEST WEEKLY LIFETIME PRIZE EVER! How cool is that? With THAT much money, you can’t help but dream about all the ways you could spend it! From fancy vacations to shopping sprees, the possibilities are ENDLESS! For some people, living the good life and spending ALL this money on whatever life has to offer seems like the only way to go, but for others, they may have bigger plans in the works for their new fortune!

It’s got to be a hard choice deciding whether to work towards something GRAND, or to indulge in the moment. To help gain some outside perspective about what others would do in this situation, I turned to my co-workers to find out if they would SPEND IT or SAVE IT! Even though they can’t win because they work here, their answers may surprise you!

The first person I asked was one of our Social Media interns, Genevieve P.! Genevieve told me that deciding whether to spend or save is definitely a tough choice for her, but in the end, she would do BOTH! She said that she would save some of the money to pay for her college tuition, but also spend some of the money to invest in a reliable car, and a new house for her father. That’s SO sweet of you, Genevieve!

I went on to ask Brooke O. what she would do with all that CA$H! Brooke told me that she would have NO PROBLEM spending all of that money! I’m with you girl! Even though she mentioned that she would splurge on luxurious vacations and possibly a boat, she also said that saving for a house would be VERY important to her. Good choice, Brooke!

Morgan B. told me that when it comes to $7,000 a Week for Life, she would save that money and use it to pay off her college loans! What a GREAT idea Morgan! Way to better yourself for the future!

Finally, I decided to ask Amanda C. Apparently, saving AND splurging is her way to go! She told me that first, she would splurge a good chunk of her money to land her dream home (AW!), and then save the rest and make it last! You might need a bigger piggy bank, Amanda! :)

As for myself, I would save most of it, but spend some on a nice family vacation. I would love the opportunity to bring my parents to Greece or Italy and visit family I never was able to meet!

$7,000 a Week for Life is DEFINITELY A LOT of money to have at your fingertips, so having a game plan on what to do with all of it might be a smart choice! Think about what you would do – spend, save, or maybe BOTH, and comment below and let us know!

And remember what I always say — you can’t win it if you’re not in it! Be sure to keep entering every day!

danielle

Danielle Lam
PCH Prize Patrol Elite

2,315 thoughts on “What Would YOU Do With $7,000 A Week For Life?”

1. Mel Jones says:

add your comment here

2. ana perez says:

I whant to pay mi bill and buy ahouse

3. Robert Miller says:

After taxes pay bills with half the other half save and invest. Something I have not been able to do for the past several years.

4. Pat Hall says:

I’d check with a Financial adviser, then spend & save. Donate to the M.S. Society, and help some relatives & Friends.

5. Hi, I Win I will be able to Share and Save. That will be a Wonderful feeling. Straight from my Heart. Love you Danielle .you are. awesome full of. a beautiful kind hearted.Spirit. Love to meet ya . Soon I hope. God Bless you and Todd and.Dave &.PCH.Family.

6. Deborah Foss says:

If I won $7000 a week for life I would pay off all my overdue bills, obtain stable housing for my children because we are currently homeless living in a homeless shelter program called transitional housing, help my family, Donate to homeless shelters especially the one my children and I are still clients of My Friend’s Place Dover NH, pay it forward to help others, then if there was any leftover I would take my children shopping. I live on disability which is extremely low income. Winning this would be such a blessing. I would never have to worry about having enough money to pay all the bills again. It would be a dream come true.

7. limda mooe says:

I would spend spend spend u only live once and I would set up my kids

8. Wildajean Boysaw says:

I would surely spend and save. I like to pay off my mom’s medical bills, buy a house, others in need, and give to MS Society and our veterans and their families just name a few of my desires.

9. Sharon Gassaway says:

I would save enough till I get the amount to pay off my house. Then buy a truck for my husband. also try to help my children as best as I can.

10. TREASURES OR TRINKETS??? I would tithe it first…then be generous to some worthy causes that would make an eternal difference, laying up treasures in Heaven…’cause everything down here is just trinkets.