What Would YOU Do With $7,000 A Week For Life?

Would You Spend Or Save

Hello Everyone!

I’m SO excited about our upcoming $7,000 a Week for Life Prize Event! I mean it’s our LARGEST WEEKLY LIFETIME PRIZE EVER! How cool is that? With THAT much money, you can’t help but dream about all the ways you could spend it! From fancy vacations to shopping sprees, the possibilities are ENDLESS! For some people, living the good life and spending ALL this money on whatever life has to offer seems like the only way to go, but for others, they may have bigger plans in the works for their new fortune!

It’s got to be a hard choice deciding whether to work towards something GRAND, or to indulge in the moment. To help gain some outside perspective about what others would do in this situation, I turned to my co-workers to find out if they would SPEND IT or SAVE IT! Even though they can’t win because they work here, their answers may surprise you!

The first person I asked was one of our Social Media interns, Genevieve P.! Genevieve told me that deciding whether to spend or save is definitely a tough choice for her, but in the end, she would do BOTH! She said that she would save some of the money to pay for her college tuition, but also spend some of the money to invest in a reliable car, and a new house for her father. That’s SO sweet of you, Genevieve!

I went on to ask Brooke O. what she would do with all that CA$H! Brooke told me that she would have NO PROBLEM spending all of that money! I’m with you girl! Even though she mentioned that she would splurge on luxurious vacations and possibly a boat, she also said that saving for a house would be VERY important to her. Good choice, Brooke!

Morgan B. told me that when it comes to $7,000 a Week for Life, she would save that money and use it to pay off her college loans! What a GREAT idea Morgan! Way to better yourself for the future!

Finally, I decided to ask Amanda C. Apparently, saving AND splurging is her way to go! She told me that first, she would splurge a good chunk of her money to land her dream home (AW!), and then save the rest and make it last! You might need a bigger piggy bank, Amanda! :)

As for myself, I would save most of it, but spend some on a nice family vacation. I would love the opportunity to bring my parents to Greece or Italy and visit family I never was able to meet!

$7,000 a Week for Life is DEFINITELY A LOT of money to have at your fingertips, so having a game plan on what to do with all of it might be a smart choice! Think about what you would do – spend, save, or maybe BOTH, and comment below and let us know!

And remember what I always say — you can’t win it if you’re not in it! Be sure to keep entering every day!

danielle

Danielle Lam
PCH Prize Patrol Elite

2,337 thoughts on “What Would YOU Do With $7,000 A Week For Life?”

1. Sara Thornton says:

P.S. my comment from the blog that began on Friday says “still waiting moderation”
    How come?

Sara

2. Sara Thornton says:

“Start livin’ ……L-I-V-I-N “in the words of the great Matthew Mcconaughey .
    Are you ready for my list?
    My husband and I want to see the U.S. with the help of a RV. We definitely want to take our two dogs with us on our travels. Paying off our house and student loans would also be top priority. I would like to help my dad and grandmother. We already donate to several causes so we could increase that. If my husband says it’s okay I sure would like to buy a beach house and let the family come whenever they want to save money on vacations. If at all possible I would like to re-open an animal shelter that was closed due to insufficient funding.
    I am so grateful that I am able to enter into these sweepstakes. I am so thankful that PCH has these and offers them to the public.
    Thank you so very much!
    With much gratitude,
    Sara

3. Yvette Cabiness says:

Hi Danielle
    Of course I would pay off all my debts, figure I would put a percentage aside for interest and life off of. Buy the dream house I’ve always wanted, relax for 30 days, then start taking classes to for non-profit origination, so my children can help me start and run a non profit, to help people understand their rights, policy and options for health insurance.

4. regina locken says:

Pay off debt and live happily ever after with my kids and husband! I also would start a foundation to help parents with funeral expenses who lose their child suddenly like we did ours.

5. C A says:

Having $7,000 dollars a week for life would be a lot of fun. I would try to live a normal life, (LOL) really… sometimes my head hurts just thinking about all the many possibilities and, the problems that can come with this much money a week for life. I get a financial advisor and I’d most likely pay my tithes to my home church and give some to the UW. Pay off my off my student loans then go back to college and finish getting my bachelors degree. I would spend a lot of it on myself, hopefully not too selfishly. I get a dependable car and I would remodel the home or buy ready move-in home with a pool and sauna. I would give some of the money to my children and grand children and some more on friends and especially my relatives for helping me and children out in times of need. I would continue my labor of love to help some people especially children who can’t help themselves. I wonder how much would be left after taxes. add your comment here

6. Nan Spiegel says:

The most important to pay off debt. Then build a new home not fancy to age in place and to code. Next to help others human and animal. Just to know I will not lose my roof over my head and give up my cats would feel like a relief. A friend needs a new car and her husband a new truck if I could help them that would great. After all that paying the IRS too I would eat stone claws and drink champagne and go to a spa.

7. susan varughese says:

Hi Danielle:

I am entering everyday and i would donate, save, and take a family vacation with the money.

8. susan varughese says:

hey Danielle:

I am entering everyday and i would donate, save, and go to family vacation. Of course one other thing i would do is help my mother law build a house back in India.

9. Sarah Reed says:

I would be stable enough to get my children back, buy a home, my parents would not have to worry about financial things anymore and I would help the less fortunate because I know what it deals like to be less fortunate…. There are so many great things I could do with the winnings…….

10. Gina castanza says:

Love to invest and strategically plan my life. I love to get a massage and pampered for a straight week. Good health is a must, right. Haha. I can consider you or myself if a winner an asset! So then after the balloons are popped n champagnes are drunk, I love a trip to Italy. Need to meet the land and the people there, someday.