Motivational Monday: Don’t Be Afraid To Dream BIG!

Motivational Monday

Happy Motivational Monday PCH fans!

If you guys are anything like me, I often find myself dreaming about the future. However, as much as I dream, I tend to hold back and not let my mind really run wild. Instead, I think of all the things that would get in the way of achieving my biggest dreams.

I have realized that this negative attitude has GOT TO GO, and I’m here to tell you today that NO dream is too big! If you have ever held back from dreaming because you think your dream is too big, there’s no such thing!

Publishers Clearing House has been making people’s dreams come true for 60 years now, but what is also important to us is that you guys keep dreaming in your own lives! We strongly believe that you should ALWAYS reach for the stars, whether it be by being a PCH fan and entering to win every day for one of our sweepstakes, or in your own life’s conquests.

As we look at the quote from famous abolitionist Harriet Tubman, she believes that everything you need to dream big is already inside of you — you just have to realize it’s there. Once we stop being afraid of our dreams, we can finally achieve them.

So on this Motivational Monday, we want you to dream big, PCH fans! NEVER be afraid of what you can achieve, and always remember that everything you need is already inside of you!

Christa P.
Creative Intern

P.S. Comment below to tell me your biggest dream!

Other Blogs You May Like:

240 thoughts on “Motivational Monday: Don’t Be Afraid To Dream BIG!”

1. ethankcarla m Antee For Life my says:

My thoughts are Carla Michelle Antee Dream Life Come True Gwy No 308O

2. ethankcarla m Antee For Life my says:

AlWays Dream Big

3. ethankcarla m Antee For Life my says:

Dreams And Prayers Come True Natchitoches LA Winner Revealed Today Knock knock NBC Event

4. Pch Newest Winner Carla Michelle Antee Dream Life Prize Gwy No 308O With Jesus Christ

5. God Bless I’m Not Afraid

6. carla m Antee says:

Dream Big

7. sally says:

I am not afraid to win big at PCH….I CASE I WANT TO WIN BIG. I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT TO HAPPEN FOR YEARS NOW. I AM IN IT TO WIN IT ALL TODD SLOANE. I JUST NEED YOU DANIELLE LAM AND DAVE SAYER TO COME TO MY HOUSE JUNE 30TH WITH THE BIG CHECK OKAY?

8. I’m in it to win it!
    Luv you pch

9. Tanika Nagile Russell says:

I pray I win big pch.com it would be a big blessing for me please I really need this pch.com please bless me to become the next big dream winning the pch.com please come to my house in flint MI. Tanika Nagile Russell!!!!!!!! Please i really need this please you just don’t know please come pch.com you will bless me please come thank you!!!!!!! JESUS!!!!!!!! PCH.COM!!!!!!!!