Where Would You Display The Publishers Clearing House Big Check?

Hi PCH fans!!!

Our big SuperPrize event is exactly ONE week away! Ahhh it’s so close, I can smell the excitement. Can you???

Today I have an important question for you all…something I’ve always wondered about!

WHERE would YOU display the Big Check if you won??

On your living room wall? Above your bed? On the refrigerator? (HA! Not sure if it would fit there!) On your roof? On your front door? There are SO many possibilities!

Where Would You Display The Big Check

Comment below and let me know! I can’t wait to see all your answers. They’ll get me even MORE excited for the upcoming SuperPrize Event!

And while we’re at it…let me know WHOSE NAME you want to see on that check!

XOXO,

danielle

Danielle Lam
PCH Prize Patrol Elite

Other Blogs You May Like:

158 thoughts on “Where Would You Display The Publishers Clearing House Big Check?”

1. Carol S M says:

I would ask the Prize Patrol if they had time to go with me to my bank, taking THE BIG CHECK in hand. There is one particular person at my bank that has been very impatient and down right rude to me over the years. Everyone else that works there are the dearest, kindest people one could possibly ask a small town owned bank to be. One time in particular back in the early 80′s, was the deepest insult to my personal character I have ever experienced. I was a single parent of 3 children, trying to keep my credit in line after a divorce. I had a balloon note due at this bank, and I had to turn to my sister and her husband to help me out with the payment of this $2,500 note. I gave this particular loan officer the money my sister had sent, and he questioned how I had acquired it, having access to my banking information, it was obvious that “this money just suddenly appeared”, (those were his exact words, with eyebrows cocked). I had to have my sister and brother in law go to the additional expense to prepare a letter, have it notarized stating that my brother in law and sister were indeed who I said they were and prove their relationship, with their lawyers, verifying that they did indeed GIVE me this money, with no expectations of repayment..etc etc etc. This has been an embarrassment to me for all these years, that he would question my integrity and my families also. This is why, when I win THE BIG CHECK, I would like the camera, sound team, news crews and the Prize Patrol to drive with me the 5 blocks to my bank and meet with this loan officer, (yes he still works there) and film him seeing me receiving this check. I dare say, he would question the authenticity of the Prize Patrol too. Thats the truth. After I displayed THE BIG CHECK to this loan officer, I have a very large blank wall in my living room that has been waiting for this check since I was married, in the 60′s. I won’t say more than that as I would be giving too much of my age away. Good Luck and God Bless Everyone!

2. Carol S M says:

I would ask the Prize Patrol if they had time to go with me to my bank, taking THE BIG CHECK in hand. There is one particular person at my bank that has been very impatient and down right rude to me over the years. Everyone else that works there are the dearest, kindest people one could possibly ask a small town owned bank to be. One time in particular back in the early 80’s, was the deepest insult to my personal character I have ever experienced. I was a single parent of 3 children, trying to keep my credit in line after a divorce. I had a balloon note due at this bank, and I had to turn to my sister and her husband to help me out with the payment of this $2,500 note. I gave this particular loan officer the money my sister had sent, and he questioned how I had acquired it, having access to my banking information, it was obvious that “this money just suddenly appeared”, (those were his exact words, with eyebrows cocked). I had to have my sister and brother in law go to the additional expense to prepare a letter, have it notarized stating that my brother in law and sister were indeed who I said they were and prove their relationship, with their lawyers, verifying that they did indeed GIVE me this money, with no expectations of repayment..etc etc etc. This has been an embarrassment to me for all these years, that he would question my integrity and my families also. This is why, when I win THE BIG CHECK, I would like the camera, sound team, news crews and the Prize Patrol to drive with me the 5 blocks to my bank and meet with this loan officer, (yes he still works there) and film him seeing me receiving this check. I dare say, he would question the authenticity of the Prize Patrol too. Thats the truth. After I displayed THE BIG CHECK to this loan officer, I have a very large blank wall in my living room that has been waiting for this check since I was married, in the 60’s. I won’t say more than that as I would be giving too much of my age away. Good Luck and God Bless Everyone!

3. Bareq says:

Thinking like that is really imrvissepe

4. Tatiane says:

13 Ιουνίου 2013 at 22:34 Τα σπάει Θα συμφωνήσω με τον Χάρη σχετικά με το Slow Motion Ίσως να το έχουν κάνει για αυτούς που έχουν ΠΑΡΑ ΠΟΛΛΑ check-in -Το infographic στο τέλος είναι all the money!!! 😀

5. ruth says:

On my living room wall after having it framed

6. marvin mckay says:

on my bothers mail box . brother.

7. marvin mckay says: