Time Is Running Out for PCH’s “The Give Back”

There are only a few more days to vote for your favorite charity in The Give Back! And during this season of giving, it’s a great opportunity to help others in need!

Hello, PCH Blog readers!

Thanksgiving is almost here – and with it, the “unofficial” beginning of the holiday season.

Thanksgiving dinner

The holidays are all about giving. And while everyone always wants to give back this special time of year, not everyone has the means or ability to do so. And that’s where The Give Back comes in …

As you’ve probably already heard, The Give Back is your opportunity to help PCH donate $100,000 to charity. This year, the 3 charities participating are St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, the USO (United Service Organizations) and The ASPCA® (American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals®). YOU get to decide how PCH will split the $100,000 by voting online on Facebook. This is the very last week to vote, so take part and help PCH Give Back today!

The Give Back FB

We think The Give Back is the perfect way for all of our fans to get in on the giving, for 3 reasons:

1) You don’t have to contribute your own money – all you need to do is vote for the charity that means the most to you, and PCH will do the donating. It won’t cost you a cent

2) You’ll be doing something good!

PLUS …

3) You can win terrific prizes!!!

That’s right, with The Give Back, we’re also giving something back to YOU! Each time you vote for The Give Back on our PCH Fan Page on Facebook, you’ll receive 2 entry opportunities for a PCH SuperPrize. Plus, you’ll be entered into The Give Back exclusive sweepstakes. At the end of the voting, we’ll randomly select 3 voters to each receive a $5,000 prize!

Money

Remember, time is running out! You’ve got just ONE MORE WEEK to vote for your favorite charity, and – who knows! – maybe even win an awesome prize!

Thanks for keeping the giving spirit alive!

Debbie K .
PCH Creative

P.S.   Need more information on which charity to vote for? Head over to PCHSearch&Win for details … and more opportunities to win.

P.P.S.  What kind of feeling do you get when you are able to give? Comment below!

The Give Back promotion will run from October 28, 2013 – November 25, 20123.  St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital®, USO (United Service Organizations) and The ASPCA® (American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals®) will each receive a guaranteed minimum contribution of $25,000.  The maximum contribution for the winning charity is $50,000.

Other blogs you may like:

30 thoughts on “Time Is Running Out for PCH’s “The Give Back””

1. Robert Marable says:

Never one point…

2. Janice Opalka says:

I was station near Memphis TN and I drove by St Jude’s Hospital. It was unbelievable to help the children. So my vote goes to St Jude’s Hospital. Thank you so very much to give back to little faces in need. Happy Happy parents and people who don’t. Have much choices in such a little time. Yet their smiles are priceless. Thank you again for giving to our future .

3. erika vevers says:

Givining my
    All and guna do this cuz i love too

4. suzanne says:

If I win I’ll pay that damned MASTER card off

5. Jose Flores says:

No me saquen de la competencia

6. Wanona Benda says:

If I won big, I would give back as much as I could each month to more than just the three donations listed for favorite votes.

7. THE FIRST PERSON THAT I WOULD CALL IS MY GIRLFRIEND AROUND THE CORNER FROM US, THAT IS IF I BECOME THE $7000 A WEEK FOR LIFE.GOODLUCK TO EVERYONE.

8. Michaela G. says:

Thank you Debbie K., for that wonderful letter about “GIVING BACK” and I always love voting because I really feel that I am “GIVING BACK” with out using my own money. It is a wonderful feeling to give back and so I love doing it!!!

I would probably do more giving back it I was “SET FOR LIFE” but for now having this opportunity to “GIVE BACK” through PCH will have to do.

I do try my best to vote every time I enter PCH and I have been looking forward to this every year, so I just wanted to thank you so very much for giving this opportunity to all of us, it is a lot of fun voting and to see who will be the recipient of this wonderful gift of $100,000.

I just wanted to say “GOOD LUCK and CONGRATULATIONS” to all who will be entering and winning this year.

9. Michelle Eaton says:

My cause St. Jude Children’s Hospital

10. susan varughese says:

this is so wonderful thing to do and giving back is a wonderful deed.