What To Do If You Get A Friend Request From The Prize Patrol

PCH Facebook Scams

DO NOT ACCEPT IT!

Yes, that’s right, if you happen to receive a friend request from Danielle Lam, Dave Sayer, Todd Sloane, or anyone else claiming they are on the PCH Prize Patrol, DO NOT ACCEPT IT!

• Know this: The REAL Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol NEVER sends friend requests or private messages on Facebook! If you receive one, it is a Publishers Clearing House scam. It is from a criminal who is using the Publishers Clearing House name to trick you.

• Know this: If you’ve won a major prize from Publishers Clearing House, you’ll know by the Prize Patrol showing up at YOUR DOOR with a Big Check, just like you’ve seen in our TV commercials. The REAL Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol NEVER contacts winners through Facebook!

• Know this: The REAL Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol NEVER asks for money. At PCH, the winning is ALWAYS FREE!

So what should you do if you receive a Facebook message from someone claiming to be a Prize Patrol member? DO NOT RESPOND AND DELETE IT IMMEDIATELY! And remember, you can also report the scammer by following Danielle’s easy steps!

How can you tell if a page is real or not? Even if a scammer uses what looks to be a real Prize Patrol photo, the only real Prize Patrol Pages are these:

Dave Sayer Prize Patrol
Todd Sloane Prize Patrol
Danielle Lam Prize Patrol

A cool tip that will help you tell if the Facebook page you’re looking at is the real deal is by looking at the number of “likes” the page has. The real Prize Patrol pages have THOUSANDS of fans! Although this is not a fool-proof technique, it will definitely help to separate the real Prize Patrol members from the fake ones!

There you have it folks! Remember: NEVER accept a friend request from someone claiming to be on the Prize Patrol. It’s not the real Prize Patrol! And if you ever wish to report a scam, please email us at abuse@pch.com, or call us at 1-800-392-4109!

Be careful everyone!

Christa P.
Creative Intern

Other blogs you may like:
PCH Facebook Scammers Target Publishers Clearing House Employees
PCH Scams: Red Flags To Look For From Our Own Lori Shore!

80 thoughts on “What To Do If You Get A Friend Request From The Prize Patrol”

1. Leendy says:

Arlietcs like this just make me want to visit your website even more.

2. Alexsandra says:

Tip top stffu. I’ll expect more now.

3. Gary Huether says:

gary huether win PCH People coming to my house. change my sequences and my BIG DEBTS!!! thanks I love all pch people??? thanks

4. Judy mckendry says:

Thanks, I have received three times message to befriend. First one I did. After several text messages and I finally told them I thought it was a scam they told me I was going to die in three days plus calling me filthy names.

5. HI GUYS NO SOONER DID I LEAVE A COMMENT ABOU SCAMMERS. THE FOLLOWING DAY SOMEONE LEFT ME EMAIL CLAIMING TO BE DANIELLE. I KNEW IT WASN’T HER. SHE WOULD RATHER COME OVER FOR A VISIT THISWEEK. I DIDN’T GET RID OF IT YET NOR WILL I RESPOND. IN CASE IT COULD BE USED”I DON’T KNOW”TO CATCH THESE FOOLS.GIA

6. Gary Huether says:

GH IS A WOW TO CHANGE MY SEEQUENCES AND MY big dEBTS. gh WIN MILLIONS A YEAR forever FOR FEB.28TH! I LOVE ALL pch PEOPLE COMIINGG TO MY HOUSE AND MY FAMILY CLOSE TO fEB 26,27,28TH! AFTER PEOPLE CNA WIN ME I WILL TELL THEM MY SON WAS A WOW RESTAURAT CLOSE TO MY HOUSE. SO IF THEY WANT O EAT FOOD free I WILL PAY ALL THINGS FOR THEM IS A WOW FREE FROM THEM EVERY PAY WINING ME AND I WILL WIN THEM?? THANKS

7. Gary Huether says:

GH WIN FROM pch PEOPLE TO COME IN MY HOUSE AND WIN ME $1mILLION
    TO CHANGE MY SEQUENCS AND MY big debts TO CHANGE ME OUT?? AFTER THEY WIN ME I WILL TELL TEHM MY SON WAS A RESTARANT CLOSE TO MY IF THEY EAT FOOD FREE AS I WILL PAY ALL THINGS FOR THEM?? THANKS

8. thomas hill says:

iwaant to win the one million dollers because I need a new home and its my birthday on January 26 of this month and it will be a wonderful birthday gife I want the pize patrol to come to my old house because when I win the money I am buying a new house and I can pay off my debts to any one I own money to god bless you please make my day come true if you have to go all over fortlauderdale make sure you find me thank you Thomas t hill

9. sandra page says:

LOL ! Jokers who scam. Need to pchsearch&win.You are a Losser.