Congratulations To Our Newest PCH Blog Prize Winners!

Hey PCH Fans!

Now that you’ve all heard the exciting news about our latest One Million Dollar SuperPrize winner Connie Kiesser, let’s get to the real exciting news…the PCH Blog Prize Winners! Just to refresh everyone’s memory, this past Tuesday, November 26th, ANYONE who commented on the PCH Blog was automatically entered to win one of SIX super cool prizes: 3 $100 cash prizes and 3 official Prize Patrol pens!

Prize-Patrol-pens

We were absolutely overjoyed to see how many people commented on the blog — over 1,300 in all! So first I want to give a big THANK YOU to everyone who took a moment to comment and be entered to win a cool prize! You guys are the best!

And now, without further ado, I’m SO excited to finally announce the very lucky PCH Blog prize winners! Here we go…

$100.00 Prize Winners
Sherry T.
Christopher K.
Jor-El P.

Prize Patrol Pen Winners
Alyssa D.
Anita B.
Armando J.

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS to all of our PCH blog prize winners! And thanks again to EVERYONE who commented!

Christa P.
Creative Intern

P.S. BIG NEWS! We’re giving away a Guaranteed $10,000 Nightly Prize for 10 days as part of our exclusive PCHlotto Twilight Scratch Card! Scratch your way for a shot at an INSTANT $10,000 Prize between the hours of 5PM-11:59 PM, ET from now until 12/14 at PCHlotto!

70 thoughts on “Congratulations To Our Newest PCH Blog Prize Winners!”

1. Tamika Strudwick says:

Hi my name is Tamika,, on Jun the 30th I pray that I am the winner. I will give back to th to the African Foundation. It will also be the biggest dream of my lifetime and also my children life. I will pay all my bills off.
    Thanks

2. Tamika Strudwick says:

Hi my name is Tamika,, on Jun the 30th I pray that I am the winner. I will give back to th to the African Foundation. It will also be the biggest dream of my lifetime and also my children my children life. I will pay all my bills off.

Thanks

3. Tammy Coffey says:

great to know some one is getting the money they need

4. Tammy Coffey says:

add your comment here

5. shatearra nash says:

we have no tree for christmas my dad cant aford it but me and my brother understand he tries very hard i love pch thanks for listening well reading i mean

6. shatearra nash says:

hi my name is shatearra i have a very very sick daughter and a very sick dad we have been homeless recently this year i have alot of brothers and sisters but i cant see them our apartment is small i really miss my family i put all my hope in pch so i can buy my dad a house befor he dies he has sever asthma his lung are fully dameged they say theres nothing they can do winning that money would help us a lot then i could go see my family i will never stop playing and i will never lose hope thanks for listening needed tto get that off my cheast im 16 we live in champlin mn 55316

7. Emma Hall says:

best wishes to Connie for her wins and wishing that i could win like that.

8. Marianne Clay says:

Congratulations everyone!!! :)

9. Vivian Fuller says:

Congrats!

10. Lynn Newsom says:

thats cool, to bad I tried to log on but couldnt