Introducing $1,000,000 A Year “Forever!”

1 Million

Hello, everyone!  I hope you’re sitting down, because I’d like to tell you all about the newest prize opportunity at Publishers Clearing House — $1,000,000 A Year “Forever!” That’s the BIGGEST Lifetime prize EVER offered here at PCH!

Watch my video below to find out more:

That’s right! Todd, Dave and I could show up at your door with flowers, balloons, champagne and a “Big Check” for “1,000,000 A Year “Forever!” It’s all part of the February 28th Special Early Look event!  If you win, you’d receive yearly payments of $1,000,000 a year for the rest of your life. Then, after that, those payments would continue to someone of your choosing for the rest of their life. What an incredible way to leave a legacy of financial security!  When we talk to our Fans on the road, everyone always tells us that they want to win and take care of their loved ones! That’s what makes the “Forever” Prize so special — it has money for loved ones built right in!

Please don’t miss out on your chances to make Publishers Clearing House history with this INCREDIBLE prize! Enter as often as you can! Who knows? You could win and become our newest “Forever” prize winner!

Good luck!

danielle

Danielle Lam
Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol Elite

P.S. Tell us what YOU think of our newest prize event! Do you want to WIN IT? Comment below!

751 thoughts on “Introducing $1,000,000 A Year “Forever!””

1. Deborah Fannon says:

Of course, we all want to win, who wouldn’t? We could think of a million things we need or a million things people we care about need. But what a blessing this gift of money could be in the right hands and in the right heart. Think of the tremendous good this gift of money could do…

2. Brenda Ely says:

I want to win it, 1mil a year is more then I could spend in 10 years. I would go for the lump sum. I would also be just as happy with the second chance million. I hope the computer picks my number for one of them. Good luck to everyone.

Lets go lucky Illinois !!!!!!!!!!

3. Mrs. A.T. says:

Hi! I’m taking a break, and YES!YES!YES! is all I can answer to this blog! This prize is AWESOME!! And yes it would be my fountain of youth! The person I name would have to wait a…long time to receive it…after me!! I wouldn’t be going anywhere soon, (that is anywhere I couldn’t spend it). Haha! This is what I would call a no worry, no more, prize. (Except of course being a parent, that worrying NEVER, yes I said NEVER ends). WOW, this is one prize I cannot even prepare for. I guess there would be a lot of spontaneous happenings after winning this amount. That would be a live life one day at a time, winning event! Good thing I never expect to win, I need to do laundry, vacuuming,. Okay and a lot of dreaming until one day I’ll realize I’m not dreaming it but living it. But until then… :)

4. Heidi Boucher says:

Cannot wait!

5. Kimberley G. says:

I love the “money for loved ones built right in” part! :)

6. myrna rivera says:

It would be so nice to win the million 4ever ,I would help the family and others.I dream of that day!

7. yaxi says:

No interested , I need money now

8. I think this is GREAT! Can you just Imageine what you could do for the rest of your life!!!!