Introducing $1,000,000 A Year “Forever!”

1 Million

Hello, everyone!  I hope you’re sitting down, because I’d like to tell you all about the newest prize opportunity at Publishers Clearing House — $1,000,000 A Year “Forever!” That’s the BIGGEST Lifetime prize EVER offered here at PCH!

Watch my video below to find out more:

That’s right! Todd, Dave and I could show up at your door with flowers, balloons, champagne and a “Big Check” for “1,000,000 A Year “Forever!” It’s all part of the February 28th Special Early Look event!  If you win, you’d receive yearly payments of $1,000,000 a year for the rest of your life. Then, after that, those payments would continue to someone of your choosing for the rest of their life. What an incredible way to leave a legacy of financial security!  When we talk to our Fans on the road, everyone always tells us that they want to win and take care of their loved ones! That’s what makes the “Forever” Prize so special — it has money for loved ones built right in!

Please don’t miss out on your chances to make Publishers Clearing House history with this INCREDIBLE prize! Enter as often as you can! Who knows? You could win and become our newest “Forever” prize winner!

Good luck!

danielle

Danielle Lam
Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol Elite

P.S. Tell us what YOU think of our newest prize event! Do you want to WIN IT? Comment below!

752 thoughts on “Introducing $1,000,000 A Year “Forever!””

1. Penny says:

Oh my Goodness! That is awesome news Danielle! The biggest ever from PCH. I cannot wait to see if you choose my name among the thousands that enter. Good Luck everyone! Imagine the ministries and charities we could help with this – enough for EVERYONE! Thanks PCH for the awesome PRIZE

2. robin dausey says:

This is an awesome prize and will change someones life forever,thank you prize patrol for giving one of your fans a chance to win something like this and have a great week!!!

3. Jasmine Swanson says:

I wanted to win so that I could start a family. The forever prize would be nice, but I realize that the future child I would have wouldn’t be the “forever” winner since he/she doesn’t exist yet. I’ve backed off of vigorously entering to win. I realize that there are so many people trying to win as well, and they’re in much more of a need than I am. I’ve only been aware of PCH since 2011, and I see that there are people who have been entering for years! It’s depressing, but I have to be logical about this, my chances of winning are determined by a computer. Considering that I don’t even have a computer, I have to stop expecting that you all will be showing up at my door soon. No, I haven’t given up. I never will give up. I just have to put things in perspective.

4. Sharon Reese says:

Hi Danielle,

It could be this or this Cheer on :-)

5. jn says:

searching here

6. Maria Miranda says:

That’s super awesome and of course I want to win!

7. Nettie Jenkins says:

I want to #Win !

8. Nettie Jenkins says:

Awesome….I think this prize event is awesome ! #Hope !

9. Natasha Davis says:

Good Morning Danielle=) I think that it is a lot of money to win/scary at the same time though—–> Dream Big. Honestly I would just help people=). I would love to win the sweeps. I am entering daily. And I am never giving up=) Happy Holiday Danielle and PCH=)…….

#InItToWinIt****** 2014 is my year xoxoxoxoxox

10. TT says:

What is the most that can be won and still be eligible for the “Big Million/Millions Check” ?

1. joinvil joseph says: