How Would $1 Million A Year “Forever” Change Your Life?

$1 Million A Year Forever

Okay, you might have to sit down for this one. Sitting? Good! Here’s some crazy news: if you enter in time for our next big SuperPrize, you could win an astounding $1 Million A Year “Forever” in our February 28th Special Early Look Event! Talk about a life change! That would mean $1,000,000.00 every single year for YOU, and then after that, $1,000,000.00 a year for life for the person of your choosing!

We’re not talking about a change of hair color or even change of wardrobe. We’re talking, “honey, pack your bags before the neighbors find out” kind of life change!  What would your game plan be? I like to think it might go something like this:

First, you’d want to tell your loved ones. You’d let your family and close friends in on your secret windfall. Your heart would race during each and every phone call, as you told your relatives the story of how Dave Sayer, Danielle Lam and Todd Sloane surprised you with a BIG CHECK, flowers, and champagne – which you’ve been too busy to even drink yet!

But hold on a second! You’ve been telling everyone about this incredible amount of money…how long before the whole town finds out? Maybe it’s time to start making some plans for the future! So the next day, you go to your local financial advisor. You tell them the whole story: your entry, the Prize Patrol van, and your now yearly checks of $1,000,000.00 for the rest of your life, and the name of the person for whom the payments would continue for THEIR life too! I can guarantee your advisor will want to help when they hear this news – they may have had their doubts before, but now they’ll know that the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes is real!

Dream House

After you’ve made your arrangements and initial investments, maybe it is time to start thinking about your next move, literally! I think it is time you to upgrade your living situation, don’t you? You’re going to have a lot of new toys (TVs, furniture, jewelry, etc), and you’re going to need a larger space to keep all of this extra stuff.  With your financial advisor’s blessing, I think you should visit a real estate agent to see what is available in the nice neighborhoods of your area. Yup, you’ll soon be rubbing elbows with an elite crowd! And while you’re at it, maybe ask the real estate agent how much rental properties are in the Bahamas. Ha!

What, think I’m getting carried away here?  Is this too much too soon?  Or am I traveling at just the right speed for you?

Dream Vacation

You know what, no matter how you spend it, this money is going to bring some serious changes, but all for the better. “Where do we get more money?” isn’t going to be a question you’ll ever be asking yourself.

How do you think YOUR life would change if you won $1 Million A Year “Forever”? What would you change about the scenario I painted above? Tell us in the comments below! And remember to enter today and every day at pch.com!

-Matt K.

PCH Creative

P.S. – Want a way to score a big cash win? Check out PCHlotto for the new $5,000.00 Cash Pile Up Card and PCHlotto All-Star Instant-Win Scratch Card! Both cards are only available until 12/27, so make sure you “get in the game” daily!

PCHlotto Cash Pile Up

PCHlotto instant win scratch card

741 thoughts on “How Would $1 Million A Year “Forever” Change Your Life?”

1. gwendolyn drayton says:

Merry Christmas Everyone.

2. jasmin Meza says:

id be out of debt.

3. gwendolyn drayton says:

i am ready to win the big check to come my in
    my town.

4. Holly Messinese says:

I’M READY! : )

5. what time do they come cuz ive waited so long now….?

6. Tina Thomas says:

How would $ Million Dollars a year would change my life and lives, of course, the first thing is the Food Bank’s that has been helping out us, then a Home and a car mind is junk and a vacation where i could go and get some R&R badly needed to get my thought’s together after losing my Mom, had no time to mourn and my Kid’s that is another they would not suffer trying to make it, believe me that $ 1 Million would come in handy, we have nothing, winning $1 Million Dollar’s every Year for Life and then someone else get’s after i am gone what a miracle that would be to win the Biggest PCH Give Away would be so great .

7. Tina Thomas says:

If I should ever be the winner of the winner of any of any of your SweepStakes it would be Heaven Sent i can only say i would give back to the food bank’s that has been helping us out, and we need a place to live for my Grand Daughter she has been pulled every which way but never a home, i Love your new lotto games it is alway’s so bright and pretty, someone know’s what they are doing, I want to wish all PCH a Very Merry Christmas .

8. Michaela G. says:

Wow Matt K., that sounds about right and it sounds like a wonderful, fantastic, amazing life you have plained out for all of us. Well YES, I think you are at the right speed for me and I love how you have painted this breathtaking picture for the PCH fans. I know that this would be a life changer for me and my family but such a blessing too and that would make me happy, happy, happy to finally be “SET FOR LIFE!!!” winning the 1Million a year “FOREVER” Prize. I am just thinking very POSITIVE and VISUALIZING the Prize Patrol coming to my door with the Big Check for 1Million a year “FOREVER” Prize for me and my family!!! I know the Publishers Clearing House will be there to advise me once I have won these SUPER MEGA Prize from them. There are two things that you did not mention: 1. Taxes once you get the 1Million a year “FOREVER” Prize, I am sure that has to do with the financial adviser and 2. Giving back (to your community) and I know I will love to do both.

I just wanted to say to all the PCH fans “I hope you are all having a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!!!”

P.S. Thank you for letting us know about the PCHlotto for the new $5,000.00 Cash Pile Up Card. I love playing and entering everyday in every way, so I have that chance to win!!!

9. Stancio Butler says:

Winning both $1 Million a year forever and $25 Million would definitely fulfill me & my new female nester Deena James Moore’s early retirement needs and wants us to be in the entertainment business. As I said before, you can reach my new female nester Deena James Moore in Aldie, Virginia at 703-542-6510 this morning.

10. Michelle Jonke says:

Oh my goodness, I was typing so quick, I made many errors, lol always proof read before you click post lol… “Here’s what my game plan would be if I was to be lucky enough to win. It would be not only a life changer but truly a dream come true. First i would enroll my son into the Cleveland clinic school for autism, then buy much better health insurance then consult with the best surgeons and oncologist and talk about the removal his brain tumor in his right frontal lobe instead of him having MRIs every 3 months and EEG done every 6 months where he stays in the hospital for 5 days, then i would have my dream home build nothing special just a simple 3 bedroom home for just me and my son, and the rest would go towards bills, my parents financial woes and i already do at least 3 acts of kindness a day for strangers, i would still do that except on a slightly larger scale, like instead of paying for someone’s coffee at Starbucks or paying for the person behind me toll at the toll booth instead i would buy someone groceries, pay for a single mother child to go to a great school for 1 year. That’s just what I would do, but until 2/28 I’ll be crossing my fingers and toes for the win but if I don’t win, I would be soo happy for whoever does win and may it bring the winner many blessings