Have You Received a PCH Package that says Final Step Required?

Find out what it means to be in “Complete Compliance” if you received a Publishers Clearing House package in the mail that says Final Step Required by reading my important message below!

Hey Blog Readers,

I’ve heard from a lot of you that you don’t receive Publishers Clearing House packages in the mail.  Well, the good news is, in order to be in Complete Compliance, you don’t have to!  All you need to understand is that, “Per PCH regulations, a “Forever” Prize Number has to be entered for an owner to become eligible to be selected the winner”.  So every time you enter at PCH.com, PCHlotto or PCHSearch&Win, you’ll be in Complete Compliance — and will be taking that final step required to win big!

And imagine, if you win $1,000,000.00 A Year “Forever”  on February 28th – that’s $1,000,000.00 a year for life for you and then, after that, $1,000,000.00 a year for the lifetime of someone you choose — you could be in “full compliance” with all sorts of other things too like:

Acreage laws for your new pony — or hippopotamus if that’s more your thing.

Zoning laws for the new wing on your house — or your backyard amusement park.

Regulations for your private jet and yacht — or for your personal rocket launch pad. (Fly me to the moon!)

And, of course, you’d want your family to be in “full compliance” with your wishes as you take the Final Step and choose someone to receive that $1,000,000.00 A Year for life legacy!

So, if you did get a package that says you need to be in Complete Compliance and take the final step required (it has a label that looks like this):

Final Step Required Label

Make sure you use the label from the letter:

Final Step Label

and enclosed Gold Seal:

Complete Compliance Label

But remember, if you didn’t receive this package, you can still take the final step required for complete compliance by entering today and every day at PCH.com, PCHlotto, PCHsearch&win and PCHfrontpage, so don’t wait — go for the $1,000,000.00 A Year “FOREVER” Prize now and you could soon be going for “full compliance” for other exciting things, too!

Good luck!

Laurel U.
PCH Creative

Other blogs you may like:
Commercials For Our New One Million A Year “Forever” Prize

Introducing $1,000,000 A Year “Forever”!

432 thoughts on “Have You Received a PCH Package that says Final Step Required?”

1. denise perez says:

Yes i recived my final step notice and i would like to activate it please ididnt recive it in the mail i reived it in my phone thankyou

2. norma hebl says:

what would I do if I win….my husband has leukemia. One thing we told the kids and that we would get all 7 of the kids and grand kids together and would be like a family reunion. So far we haven’t been able to afford it. The kids are all over from Calif. Arizona, Texas, and Iowa. Our house is not big enough to hold all of them so would find a place we could go.

3. norma hebl says:

I am like the ant in the rubber tree plant…I have high hopes…and lot of prayers but GOD makes the final say

4. Amanda Collins says:

Pch I have received my final number and I’m ready to win

5. I have received final step notices for some time, number 4900

I will continue to be involved, thank you.

Bruce Hoekstra 11/16/14 8:03 P M

6. jessica says:

I have been getting finale step for months now it says perform a search I have many time an still nothing

7. Rex Dell says:

PCH,I have received a final steps notice for $10,000.00 for November 25th

8. NORMA HEBL says:

so many with such a need..i will pray for those who are in real need for help. GOD CAN DO ANYTHING!!!!

9. Robin Butler says:

I would love to win I have an unbelievable testimony of my life and need a miracle from GOD

10. Angel Lea Starks says:

Please send me the final steps to entry the PCH SWEEPSTAKES . Thought I had done everything but I must be doing something wrong . I have Order magazines and other things and been scam by someone. Doing this but I realizing that it wasn’t your fault. And am allowing god to help me through this. There are bad people out there. I allow this person to scam me out my mortgage for this month and am already struggling. Three scams this year feeling like it’s going to help me in the long run. Only one that can help me is GOD. And this right here was a sign for me to try it out. So here I am PCH.