WHO WILL BE THE BIG WINNER?

Everyone is abuzz with speculation on what stars and what movies will be honored when the Academy Awards take place on Sunday, March 2.  “American Hustle,” “Gravity” and “12 Years A Slave” have received the most nominations while Best and Supporting Actress nominees Cate Blanchett, Meryl Streep, Sandra Bullock, Judi Dench, Julia Roberts and Jennifer Lawrence are hoping that this Red Carpet walk will lead to another Oscar.  Of course, all Actor and Actress nominees are probably hoping they can muster the Academy votes needed to win.  They recognize that a victory can mean MILLIONS of dollars in their bank accounts – as if their paychecks weren’t big enough to start with.

Overlooked by many amid all this hub-bub is the potential for some lucky person (unknown to movie-goers and the press) to walk away with an even bigger prize two days earlier. Yep, on Friday, February 28, someone — maybe YOU – could win The Publishers Clearing House “FOREVER” Prize in our Special Early Look Event.  How much is it worth?  Well, hold onto your seats — it’s a blockbuster: $1 Million A Year for the life of a winner – PLUS after that another $1 Million A Year for Life goes to another person whom the winner chooses.  No wonder we expect to get sweepstakes entries from some big names in Hollywood!

On Friday, February 28th the PCH Prize Patrol will drive up to someone’s home, jump out and approach the door with roses, balloons, video cameras, champagne and – tah dah! — The Big Check!  Believe me, the footage we capture at the “winning moment” could win the award for Best Dramatic Performance.  There could be tears, screams, dancing, kisses, hallelujahs, speeches, fainting spells or stunned silence.

In fact we don’t care what happens; we just want TV viewers to see that the winners are totally unprepared and the “winning moments” are absolutely unrehearsed – because that’s the way they are and always have been.  You can see loads of them at pchtv.com and on YouTube.

So ENTER! Our rules allow you to enter every day – thereby giving you more chances to win.

Wishing you the best of luck!

2_13_Dave

Dave Sayer
PCH Prize Patrol Ambassador

P.S. Are you a big movie fan? What movie are you hoping will take home the Best Picture Oscar?

423 thoughts on “WHO WILL BE THE BIG WINNER?”

1. tim says:

hope it is me as i have so many bills and would just love a small trip

2. House Winner Revealed TV Campaign Winner Knock knock Mega Event

3. carla m antee says:

Press Release House Winner Revealed Knock Knock Mega

4. Lydia Caton says:

I hope i get an answer soon because i have faith. Love is powerful😄

5. Lydia Caton says:

Hi pch this is Ms. Caton. Im hanging in there. Im in it to win it. I would love to help my parents with there home. Its in need of a lot of repairs. I would also love to pay it forward. Yes spread the love where needed 😄

6. E .c says:

I worked hard all my life and enjoying raising three children but had to do it on my own. It was hard but now they have children of their own my wonderful eight grandchildren I try to help out as much as I can but its not easy.I know there are a lot of people who have it hard these days and my heart goes out to them.I would really love to win this so I can enjoy life a lot more in saying that I can then help my children and others helping them to enjoy their family’s more olso .thank u for your time in reading this.

7. My life has always been centered around family , children and grandchildren. Most grown up now. So many things would be great to do now in my older years. I love to write and do articles and working on a book so do not just sit around and do nothing inspiring! Would love to get family all together for a change .Maybe a trip to the great north west would make them happy .Finishing my book and publishing it is the big thing to me right now but love to travel and also want SO MUCH to see children get lunches and other food during the time that school is not in session and warm clothes for the winter. Gets pretty cold here ! I did not have much growing up and managed to do well with my own and want to continue that,

8. Larry Walker says:

If life I have no time for movies my life is a living movie already more of a war hero movie returning back from war is my life every time I am able to walk back in the house after work with my back needing surgery and not being able to afford one I keep working for my family in pain every night and day because of my occupation I do daily that put strain on my disks one day I hope the pain will go away and family will be set at ease about finances so I can heal I am tired of hurting and worrying
    I pray I win pch thank you

By. Larry Walker thank you God bless