Lucky the Big Check asks: Will YOUR name be on MY face???

luckyandvictoria

Our own Victoria C., holding me in our Gallery of Millionaires! Isn’t she lovely?

If your name DOES get written on my cardboard this Friday, dear friend, you’ll have become our newest Millionaire!

Have you missed me, adoring fans? Of COURSE you have!  Who doesn’t love “LUCKY,” Publishers Clearing House’s glamorous, intriguing, rectangular BIG CHECK??

But I don’t delude myself. I know the public loves me because of what I do: surprising wonderful folks (like YOU!) with the happy news that they’ve just become millionaires – wealthy beyond their wildest dreams!

And in four short days, I could have a truly career-defining role: delivering THE “Forever” Prize — THE LARGEST PRIZE PCH HAS EVER OFFERED!  Oh the anticipation!

Yes, if your doorbell rings this Friday, February 28th, and you open the door and see ME in all my 33.5″ x  23″ glory, you’ll know that you won big! If you’re our “Forever” prize winner, you’ll receive $1,000,000 (One Million Dollars) every single year for LIFE … AND those payments would continue after that for the loved one of your choosing!

Here’s my latest publicity photo – too Hollywood, you think? Those other people? Well they’re the Prize Patrol, of course! Don’t they look GREAT?

foreverprize

So let me ask you something. Would YOU be ready to share in what could be my role of a lifetime on Friday –– starring as “Lucky, the Big $1,000,000 A Year “Forever” Prize Check”?

We’d have such chemistry together if you win – you with your excitement at becoming PCH’s biggest-ever winner and ME … well, just being wonderful ME!!

A very short time will tell, mon ami. Not long before I go into makeup, when Michael C  applies the name (yours?) of our February 28th millionaire to my handsome face.  Then, I’m wrapped in craft paper, to conceal the winner’s identity until the very last minute. Yes, that DOES get a bit stuffy, but what can one do??

And so, for now, I will bid you a fond adieu.  No really, I must … I have an autograph session scheduled, and being a piece of cardboard, I find wielding a pen a bit tricky.

When oh when shall we meet again?

Perhaps in four very short days, when YOUR name could complete my announcement: “_________________ is the winner of $1,000,000 A Year “Forever”! Tell me…do you want to see YOUR NAME on me on Friday???

Ciao, my darlings ….

“LUCKY”

The PCH Big Check

P.S. Now remember folks, this is what we call a Special Early Look Event. My good pal Maryann Carter over in the Contest Department will be taking a Special Early Look any day now to see if there was a matching winning number. If there’s not, DON’T WORRY! I’ll still be sporting a HUGE prize on Friday — ONE MILLION DOLLARS!

Other blogs you may like:

A Behind The Scenes Look At How Big Checks Are Made!

Behind The Scenes With The Prize Patrol Member You Don’t See!

268 thoughts on “Lucky the Big Check asks: Will YOUR name be on MY face???”

1. quitta says:

I am ready and willing to open my door for the PCH crew with a check that has my name on it :)

2. I win the pch lucky 7,
    scratch off ticket

3. Joseph Romanauskas says:

I will be waiting patiently all day with my beautiful 3 year old for you to ring my door bell and change my families life …

4. Brett Seiger says:

I PRAY SO HARD I WIN FOR ME AND MY FAMILY AROUND WE I WOULD LOVE TO HELP. EVERYONE AROUND ME OUT INCLUDING. BEABLE FINANCIALLY TO GO OUT TO THIS WORLD AND TTUELY HELP ALL THESE FAMILIES IN TIME OF NEED. I SO DEEP DOWN INSIDE. WANT TO OPEN UP MANY GREEN HOUSES ACROSS. THE STATE HERE IN THE US. AND FOOD. BANKS FOR EVERYONE THAT SRRUGGLES DAY TO DAY JUST TO GET BY., BY HAVIBG GOD’S. FAVOR STRENGTH. COURAGE AND WISDOM WERE STILL. HOLDING ON SRRUGLING TI PAY THE BILLS BUT GOD WORKS THREW. OTHERS TO MAKE LIFE TIME MIRACLES VOMER TRUE. EVEN IF I DIDNT WIN CONGRATULATIONS,. TO THOSE. WHO DO AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND EVRRYONE AROUND YOU. LOVE BRETT M SEIGER – OUT FROM ENID OKLAHOMA. GARFIELD. COUNTY 73703 GOD LOVES YOU ALL AMEN

5. Briana B says:

Yahhh I’m going to be the next winner!! Briana Brown Will be on the check!!! I can’t wait to meet you Danielle Lam! Todd Sloan! And Dave Sayer!

6. MaryPhillips, says:

I can`t get my hopes up because in November for the Drawing my Heart Droped I just knew the PrizePatrol Team,was really coming I was so sad when the team went to Ohio ,Crashed ,,i knew i entered the right sweepstakes and just thought i had it,now ‘i just don’t know,But i thankyou for getting me up because ,I was so sick and no food ,I got up and asked my Auntie for food she didn’t have much ,she made sure i was Full,I was so Ashame ,i had to ask anyone for anything and myLights got truned Off ,i could not pay and keep kearosen in my Hester to keep warm ,and i was Still Smiling.No Matter How Bad Things Get I.Never Let them See Me Cry ,If and when I do Win PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE, I LOVE MY FAMILY AND WE ALL A LITTLE HELP THE BIBLE SAYS ASK AND YOU SHELL RECIEVE ,THANKYOU GOD,HE’S A GOOD GOD,,AND THANKYOU #PCH#

7. Yolanda Little says:

I would love to see my name on the BIG CHECK!!!

8. Sharon Reese says:

That would be great. I can’t believed that Friday is coming very soon. God Bless

9. Tonya Chiles says:

Yes! I Hope To See You Friday The 28th. I Am So Nervous Right Now. I Hope It Will Be My Door You Knock On. Change My Life For The Better For Ever. I Hope And Pray.

10. shawntae kelley says:

HHoly poop i would love to see my name across you lucky i would be the happiest person ever please. oh please let me be the winner