PCH Prize Patrol Gearing Up for February 28th SuperPrize!

Hi blog readers! It’s me, Danielle Lam of the PCH Prize Patrol Elite team! I’m so excited that it’s time for the PCH Prize Patrol to start gearing up for the FIRST SuperPrize award of the year on February 28— $1,000,000!  We’re in the process of packing our bags with travel clothes, winner paperwork, media contact lists, and of course the Prize Patrol uniform! Speaking of…do you see anything different in the photos below?

New look of women's Prize Patrol uniforms

Since the PCH Prize Patrol just celebrated its 25th anniversary, we decided it was time for a little “sprucing up” and made an update to the Prize Patrol uniforms, specifically the Prize Patrol patches! The new patches have a modern twist while still keeping the classic PCH look.

New look of men's Prize Patrol Uniforms

What do you think about the new men’s look for Dave Sayer & Todd Sloane? I think the orange tie is so sharp and really works well with the new patch design!  We also made an update to the van sign but I don’t want to ruin the surprise. You’ll need to stay tuned and see it when we surprise the February 28th SuperPrize winner!

So now that the Prize Patrol is ready to surprise our first big SuperPrize winner of the New Year in style…there’s only one thing left to figure out – WHO THE WINNER IS!  Could it be YOU? Could YOUR home be the one we’re getting ready to travel to?  If YOU entered, it sure could be you! Remember everyone has the same chance of winning, so it’s just up to luck!

Before I get back to packing my bags, I have a quick question for you. Have you ever thought about what you would do with the Prize Patrol if we showed up at YOUR home? Would you agree to take some photos with us or even go out to breakfast/lunch/dinner? Comment below and tell me what your dream situation would be if YOU are the February 28th SuperPrize winner. I can’t wait to hear. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Danielle Lam

PCH Prize Patrol Elite

P.S. Remember you can keep up with the Prize Patrol tomorrow as we’re on the road by following clues and updates all day long on my Danielle Lam PCH Prize Patrol Fan Page on Facebook! Amanda C. will also be posting clues here on the blog!

P.S. Dave Sayer is on the road TODAY awarding a big prize! Check out Danielle Lam’s PCH Prize Patrol Fan Page for clues!

313 thoughts on “PCH Prize Patrol Gearing Up for February 28th SuperPrize!”

1. Lila yoshimi says:

I already have an outfit ready so when you show up at my door I will be camera ready!
    I would love dinner at the local sushi house!
    And camera crew would be fun!

When I win I want to buy blazers
    I love the look of them

The look of the prize patrol is real cute
    I like how Danielle is wearing a skirt! I love skirts!
    I wish America was still like in the 60s when girls and women wore dress or skirt at work.
    I would love to waitress in a skirt! Or be a nurse in a cute uniform!
    Why girls wanted to trade their cute skirts for pants is beyond me!
    I love being cute ;)

2. Shannon Locke says:

Me puede decir cómo hacer té sabor a expresso café gourmet

3. Michaela G. says:

Hello Ms. Danielle,

I love the new PCH look and the guys will look sharp!!!

Well if the Prize Patrol came to my door I think I would ask you all out to breakfast, lunch or dinner that is for sure!!! And I would love to take photos with you all I just would hope my hair looks okay, that is about it for me.

Well, I am sure you all are getting so very excited, I know I am!!! I have been doing this a long time now and it is the same every time one of these great super prize comes along, I just get so very excited just hoping, praying and day dreaming it will be me but I am so very happy for the person that wins!!! I know winning a SUPER MEGA Prize from PCH is a life changing experience. I am looking forward to having that experience happen to my family and I!!!

Well, Good Luck in finding your new PCH winner!!! It’s all so very exciting and I am still crossing my fingers!!! ;-) <3

4. angel says:

The new patch looks Great! Plus the new suits. Well if ever I won me and my wife and kids would be honored to go out with your whole team and celebrate. We’ll somone is going to win Friday…wish it’s us but if not we will keep trying because its free to play and you guys have lots of cool stuff to buy.so far i bought a wallet and am happy with my purchase. Whoever wins may the lord God bless you for his glory to show you he listens to prayer.

5. randall j paquette says:

I would help my church build the courtyard building for get togethers I would use the money to help others struggling with addiction problems, I could give back to community of grass valley and that would be so fulfilling!

6. Shannon Locke says:

The pictures look great…. fantastic

7. Helen Shewchuk nee Hall says:

Your Canadian fans are cheering you on even though the PCH Prize Patrol won’t be knocking on any of their doors! Wishing our U.S. neighbours good fortune!

8. zenaida marante says:

si soy la ganadora no vamos a ningun lugar,ahi mismo se almo la Fiesta a lo cubano con lechon asado congri yuca con mojo y cerveza fria ahhhh y no puede faltar el buen cafe expreso jajaaaa

9. Christopher P Jones says:

The PCH uniforms look great. However, I think the mens trousers should have a little more flare, bell bottoms jk. If the prize patrol arrived on my doorstep. Id be absolutely fine with taking photos for PCH. I also would be very willing to go to a breakfast/lunch or dinner someplace. There are some great places to socialize and dine in the surrounding vicinity of where I live. I’d very much like to see y’all very soon. Safe travels PCH team!

10. randall j paquette says:

I’m Randall j Paquette and I want to win to help my church twin cities here in grass valley with the courtyard building for our church I would also help start a recovery home for those who want to be clean and sober