PCH Prize Patrol Gearing Up for February 28th SuperPrize!

Hi blog readers! It’s me, Danielle Lam of the PCH Prize Patrol Elite team! I’m so excited that it’s time for the PCH Prize Patrol to start gearing up for the FIRST SuperPrize award of the year on February 28— $1,000,000!  We’re in the process of packing our bags with travel clothes, winner paperwork, media contact lists, and of course the Prize Patrol uniform! Speaking of…do you see anything different in the photos below?

New look of women's Prize Patrol uniforms

Since the PCH Prize Patrol just celebrated its 25th anniversary, we decided it was time for a little “sprucing up” and made an update to the Prize Patrol uniforms, specifically the Prize Patrol patches! The new patches have a modern twist while still keeping the classic PCH look.

New look of men's Prize Patrol Uniforms

What do you think about the new men’s look for Dave Sayer & Todd Sloane? I think the orange tie is so sharp and really works well with the new patch design!  We also made an update to the van sign but I don’t want to ruin the surprise. You’ll need to stay tuned and see it when we surprise the February 28th SuperPrize winner!

So now that the Prize Patrol is ready to surprise our first big SuperPrize winner of the New Year in style…there’s only one thing left to figure out – WHO THE WINNER IS!  Could it be YOU? Could YOUR home be the one we’re getting ready to travel to?  If YOU entered, it sure could be you! Remember everyone has the same chance of winning, so it’s just up to luck!

Before I get back to packing my bags, I have a quick question for you. Have you ever thought about what you would do with the Prize Patrol if we showed up at YOUR home? Would you agree to take some photos with us or even go out to breakfast/lunch/dinner? Comment below and tell me what your dream situation would be if YOU are the February 28th SuperPrize winner. I can’t wait to hear. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Danielle Lam

PCH Prize Patrol Elite

P.S. Remember you can keep up with the Prize Patrol tomorrow as we’re on the road by following clues and updates all day long on my Danielle Lam PCH Prize Patrol Fan Page on Facebook! Amanda C. will also be posting clues here on the blog!

P.S. Dave Sayer is on the road TODAY awarding a big prize! Check out Danielle Lam’s PCH Prize Patrol Fan Page for clues!

314 thoughts on “PCH Prize Patrol Gearing Up for February 28th SuperPrize!”

1. Robert Ray says:

I have entered so many times and I could really use the money. I just hope it was worth all of time I spent on line.

2. Darius Thomas says:

Love the new uniforms, Looks very sharp. I would definitely treat the prize patrol out to a nice meal if I won. Hope to see those great new get-ups at my door and meet the infamous Prize patrol in person.

3. MaryPhillips,I Do,I Do!Iwanttowin says:

I Like the New Outfits ,more Color PS. I REALLY HOPE TO SEE YOU IN JACKSONVILLE THANKS, ,,MY HEARTS RACEING ,ANDI HAVEN`T WON ANYTHING THIS IS SO CRAZY ,THE WAY I`M FEELING ,AND SOON AS I FIND OUT IT’S NOT MY FAMILY I WILL BE SICK ,AND I KNOW WE WANT BE THE WINNERS ,BUT IT’S THE DREAMS HOPES WISHES AND IT KIND A HURTS,IT’S A SWEEPSTAKES AND PCH HAS SOMETHING GOOD GO ,,HELPING PEOPLE HELPING PEOPLE, SO I`m Going to GET OVER it and CONGRATES TO AND TO ALL THE PLAYER ,GOODLUCK

4. ofcourse I will take picture , and have breakfast or lunch, dinner with you guys . there are so many nice place in new York, if Im the lucky winner I will take you guys. god bless all of you.

5. For me that’s parfect , I like the style.new look , new mil lionaire.i hope the prize patrol come to my door that would be great..good luck everyone. god blesss

6. Pamela Knight says:

Hi Danielle I love all of the uniforms I notice on yours the buttons on your sleeve are different The colors are great my favorite. If you showed up at my door of course I would take pictures and go to breakfast, lunch since you came all this way.(SMILE) My dream situation would be just seeing your smiling face and if in god’s will for me to be the WINNER. This is the exciting part WHO IS THE WINNER (SMILE)

7. Hello its me again, uvette loving and i would love to take photos with the pch team and eat breakfast, lunch or dinner! Again… if i was to win that money, i would do great things with it… for instance.. donate to charities, st judes children’s research hospital, cancer funds, Isarel, Asia,communituy churches,shelters and much more…. Definately take care of family and live the life i know i deserve!!! The new look is great by the way! Have a safe trip and keep me in mind for the SUUPERPRIZE…. YOUR FRIEND FROM CHANUTE,KS. UVETTE M. LOVING:):):)

8. Michaela G. says:

Good Luck everyone that has entered this wonderful PCH sweepstakes!!!

9. Christina Dampman says:

Hey girl, you look really good in your new uniform, I’m sure you look good in everything, your such a tiny little thing. Come to my house and let me feed you. LOL… The guys uniforms will look very sharp on them too. Now, to get to the big winner, I would probably go nuts, I’ve watched some of the winners and they are nothing like I would be. You would probably here me from miles around and I just might jump up on one of you and wrap my legs around you. Don’t worry, I wouldn’t hurt you. O.K. Worry. Just kidding. But, I also have something a little different in mind than you normally do with your pics. I would gladly do all the pics you want and I would love to hang out with you guys. Well, if I don’t see you this time, hopefully I’ll meet up with you some day. Thanks for everything, Love you all!!!!