Who Won The Publishers Clearing House February 28th SuperPrize Event?

Can’t wait to find out who won the February 28th Special Early Look SuperPrize Event? Well then you’ve come to the right place! We’ll be posting exclusive clues and updates all day long — keep checking back for all the latest!

Ahhhhh, I can smell it in the air. It’s almost time to add ANOTHER millionaire to our list of winners, and we can hardly contain our excitement! That’s right! Today, the Prize Patrol Elite team — Danielle Lam, Dave Sayer and Todd Sloane  — are on the road delivering our February 28th SuperPrize. They’ll be surprising one lucky winner with ONE MILLION DOLLARS!

Well, we figured you all were just as excited as we were so we wanted to treat you to some special clues and updates from the road that you won’t find anywhere else but here! Are you ready?????

***WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT***

THIS IS IT! I can finally announce that MR. JAMES WALKER of Newalla, Oklahoma is the winner of our February 28th SuperPrize Event! Danielle Lam, Dave Sayer and Todd Sloane just presented him with a Big Check for $1,000,000! CONGRATULATIONS, JAMES!

***12:30 PM — NEW CLUE***

The winner has more letters in his/her last name than his/her first name.

***11:30 AM —UPDATE***

I can now announce that the winner of the February 28th SuperPrize event lives in Oklahoma! But don’t go anywhere yet…there are more clues to come!

***10:30 AM — NEW CLUE***

The winner’s state is one of the top 25 largest states in the United States.

Here’s a Behind-the-Scenes shot of the Prize Patrol at the Flower shop!

flowershop

***7:59 AM — NEW CLUE***
One of the major industries of the winner’s state is agriculture.

***12:30 AM — FIRST CLUE***
The Prize Patrol travelled by plane to reach today’s winner.

So what do you think? Do you have an idea of where the Prize Patrol is headed today? Do you think they’ll be knocking on your door? COMMENT BELOW and let us know!

And be sure to keep checking back all day because we’ll be posting new clues and updates from the road! By the end of the day, we’ll even post the exciting winner announcement.

Fingers crossed for all of you!

amanda

Amanda C.
PCH Creative

P.S. At Publishers Clearing House, we never want the winning to ever be over, so this Monday, March 3rd we’ll be doing EXCLUSIVE prizes here on the PCH Blog! Yes that’s right, we’ll be giving away CASH prizes to folks like you! Come back on Monday for all the details!

522 thoughts on “Who Won The Publishers Clearing House February 28th SuperPrize Event?”

1. Diane says:

I would be totally blessed and would build a homeless care shelter where as the residence would share in the upkeep of the building.

2. Dianne Martin says:

I could be a great help to my charity and my church. I will be a help to my grandchildren education.

3. heather iannone says:

If I could be so blessed to win it be a miracle an a stright blessing my brother passed away a yr ago we have custody of his four beautiful girls he had a baby on the way when he passed she is almost one this mo july an I have a little boy of my ownI love each an every one of them beyond words this would help us so much for the future ..it would be amazing to be able to get this kind of help well good luck to eveyone ..

4. E. Moreno says:

My Dad died trying, he died last January and I continue his legacy in believing PCH is for real.

5. Barbara says:

I could help a lot of family and friends with some of their financial burdens if I win the August 2014 sweepstakes

6. Anthony Fenstermacher says:

I would be greatful I have 3 beautiful girls and my wife went through cancer last year,we still haven’t had a honey moon or a vacation please consider me and my family.

7. dustin says:

It would be nice to win the aug 2014 drawing and i would be very greatful i in a bad neighbor hood with my Mom and i had heart surgery and she took care of me so if i win i would help her out finacually for helping me out when i needed help i would also like to move us out of the bad nieghbor hood we are in and move us to a better one

8. Saroja Azagar says:

It would be of great help If I win this aug 2014 draw for education of my sons & great help for the treatment for my sick mom

9. Beverly williams says:

I wish I could win I really want to start a business and help my sick mom and grandma

10. iris says:

It would be a great help for my daughters education she’s starts college this year