The Winning Isn’t Over – PCH Blog Prizes TODAY!

Official Rules | Sweepstakes Facts

PCH Blog Prizes 2

By now I’m sure many of you have heard that MR. JAMES WALKER from Newalla, Oklahoma is our new $1,000,000.00 SuperPrize winner! CONGRATULATIONS, JAMES! We couldn’t be happier for you!

But that’s not the only reason we’re happy right now. You see, here at Publishers Clearing House, we love winning SO much, that we decided the winning can’t be over yet. While there’s always prizes to be won every single day at pch.com, PCHsearch&Win, PCHlotto and PCHgames — we wanted to do something EXTRA SPECIAL to thank you all for being SUCH good fans. I mean really, you’re the BEST, and we know how much you all wanted to win!

So, today, here are the PCH blog we’ll be randomly awarding not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 amazing $100.00 CASH prizes! That’s right! They are only for blog readers like you, and all you have to do to be entered to win is COMMENT ON THIS BLOG! It couldn’t be any easier – just leave a comment on today’s blog post during the hours of 12 AM, E.T. and 11:59 PM, E.T. and you could wind up $100.00 richer!!!!

PCH Blog Prizes

Wondering what you should say? You can post anything you want! Maybe you’d like to say congratulations to JAMES WALKER! Or maybe you’d like to tell us why YOU want to become the next winner! Or maybe you’d just like to say HELLO! It’s totally up to you! The only thing that matters is that you COMMENT!

So go ahead…what are you waiting for? Comment now and maybe, just maybe, YOU’LL be announced as the next PCH winner!

Fingers crossed for all of you,

Amanda C.
PCH Creative

P.S. We know there are a ton of you out there who read our blog, but haven’t commented yet. This is the PERFECT time for you to leave your first comment! You have nothing to lose…and possibly $100.00 CASH to gain! GOOD LUCK!

5,290 thoughts on “The Winning Isn’t Over – PCH Blog Prizes TODAY!”

1. Scott Raines says:

Well I shire hope and pray that I win soon for me and my family because we would like to get us a new house to live in and me a new dodge ram truck but we can’t do either unless I get lucky enough to win.and I love everyone at pch

2. Dee Dee says:

Thank you PCH for all the FUN opportunities to WIN amazing cash and prizes! :) You all make DREAMING fun and you also make DREAMS come true. I cannot thank you enough, but I sure will try. Thanks for all you do. :)

3. Noah Solomon says:

Greetings and good morning. I’d like to be $100.00 richer. It would help towards a bill I am trying to pay off. Not a big one-just over $1000.00-but anything would help. =^.^=

4. Congrats to the latest sweeps winner.I thank god for a new day.100 bucks would be nice to win,for the start of a new week.

5. Ann Binder says:

All the best to my buddies in Park–good luck everyone!

6. stephanie wurtz says:

This is my comment. Wish me luck!

7. neffrateri white says:

Good morning. Good luck to everyone

8. rosario arreola says:

Hello PCH gang, I pray that I win , I play all of the games hoping that I am chosen, it would change my life forever!

9. Athena says:

It will be nice to meet the Prize Patrol in person. Like Danielle says “Believe and visualize”. I trust what she says. BELIEVE!! KNOW!! It will happen. To invest back to PCH with winning is a great feeling, ask Dave.

10. A. B from Ocala says:

Congrats to Mr Walker and as for PCH Staff I have so much respect for the wonderful work you have done to change people life. As for me I have been entering pch sweepstakes since 2007 online, buy phone, by postal mailing, ect… But until now I can’t beat the odds of winnings but I have reasons to not gave up, I’m tired of living in my friends house with my 5 children and it’s hard to find work in Ocala and I don’t even have money to move to another state. Winning will mean so much for me and my family. I pledge to my family to enter until I win and after my winning my husband and other family members will enter the contest because they wll see pch is real.
    All I need is to win something and I will continue to work harder in order to achieve my goals.