The Winning Isn’t Over – PCH Blog Prizes TODAY!

Official Rules | Sweepstakes Facts

PCH Blog Prizes 2

By now I’m sure many of you have heard that MR. JAMES WALKER from Newalla, Oklahoma is our new $1,000,000.00 SuperPrize winner! CONGRATULATIONS, JAMES! We couldn’t be happier for you!

But that’s not the only reason we’re happy right now. You see, here at Publishers Clearing House, we love winning SO much, that we decided the winning can’t be over yet. While there’s always prizes to be won every single day at pch.com, PCHsearch&Win, PCHlotto and PCHgames — we wanted to do something EXTRA SPECIAL to thank you all for being SUCH good fans. I mean really, you’re the BEST, and we know how much you all wanted to win!

So, today, here are the PCH blog we’ll be randomly awarding not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 amazing $100.00 CASH prizes! That’s right! They are only for blog readers like you, and all you have to do to be entered to win is COMMENT ON THIS BLOG! It couldn’t be any easier – just leave a comment on today’s blog post during the hours of 12 AM, E.T. and 11:59 PM, E.T. and you could wind up $100.00 richer!!!!

PCH Blog Prizes

Wondering what you should say? You can post anything you want! Maybe you’d like to say congratulations to JAMES WALKER! Or maybe you’d like to tell us why YOU want to become the next winner! Or maybe you’d just like to say HELLO! It’s totally up to you! The only thing that matters is that you COMMENT!

So go ahead…what are you waiting for? Comment now and maybe, just maybe, YOU’LL be announced as the next PCH winner!

Fingers crossed for all of you,

Amanda C.
PCH Creative

P.S. We know there are a ton of you out there who read our blog, but haven’t commented yet. This is the PERFECT time for you to leave your first comment! You have nothing to lose…and possibly $100.00 CASH to gain! GOOD LUCK!

5,454 thoughts on “The Winning Isn’t Over – PCH Blog Prizes TODAY!”

1. Congrats to the latest sweeps winner.I thank god for a new day.100 bucks would be nice to win,for the start of a new week.

2. Ann Binder says:

All the best to my buddies in Park–good luck everyone!

3. stephanie wurtz says:

This is my comment. Wish me luck!

4. neffrateri white says:

Good morning. Good luck to everyone

5. rosario arreola says:

Hello PCH gang, I pray that I win , I play all of the games hoping that I am chosen, it would change my life forever!

6. Athena says:

It will be nice to meet the Prize Patrol in person. Like Danielle says “Believe and visualize”. I trust what she says. BELIEVE!! KNOW!! It will happen. To invest back to PCH with winning is a great feeling, ask Dave.

7. A. B from Ocala says:

Congrats to Mr Walker and as for PCH Staff I have so much respect for the wonderful work you have done to change people life. As for me I have been entering pch sweepstakes since 2007 online, buy phone, by postal mailing, ect… But until now I can’t beat the odds of winnings but I have reasons to not gave up, I’m tired of living in my friends house with my 5 children and it’s hard to find work in Ocala and I don’t even have money to move to another state. Winning will mean so much for me and my family. I pledge to my family to enter until I win and after my winning my husband and other family members will enter the contest because they wll see pch is real.
    All I need is to win something and I will continue to work harder in order to achieve my goals.

8. win I could win a 100 dollars, so I can do something special for my mom birthday on mar 8.

1. I know the winning isnt over because i’m still standing waiting on that van to pull up with my big check lol.I cant wait til the day I get to meet the team.When that day arrive it will mean sooo much to so many people because YES! I do plan to share ,I see so many people doing wonderful things yet scuffling to survive and make it themselves. It would be so nice to surprise them with a day at the spa getting a massage and being pampered.So until then until that day that time I (we) patiently wait.

9. Mrs. A.T. says:

Hi! Congrats to the winners! Why do I want to win? I don’t want to think about money anymore! I think it should be thought about when I open my budget book, and not thought about when my book is closed! I want to erase the “can we” question when it only pertains to finances, and change it to “we should”! To many things go undone because of the question, or should I say answer. So I’ve entered for years and plan to do so until I win BIG! Then all I’ll be saying is “we are”!

10. Dennis Zyla says:

It’s always nice to see people who enjoy they’re work…Keep it up!!!