The Winning Isn’t Over – PCH Blog Prizes TODAY!

Official Rules | Sweepstakes Facts

PCH Blog Prizes 2

By now I’m sure many of you have heard that MR. JAMES WALKER from Newalla, Oklahoma is our new $1,000,000.00 SuperPrize winner! CONGRATULATIONS, JAMES! We couldn’t be happier for you!

But that’s not the only reason we’re happy right now. You see, here at Publishers Clearing House, we love winning SO much, that we decided the winning can’t be over yet. While there’s always prizes to be won every single day at pch.com, PCHsearch&Win, PCHlotto and PCHgames — we wanted to do something EXTRA SPECIAL to thank you all for being SUCH good fans. I mean really, you’re the BEST, and we know how much you all wanted to win!

So, today, here are the PCH blog we’ll be randomly awarding not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 amazing $100.00 CASH prizes! That’s right! They are only for blog readers like you, and all you have to do to be entered to win is COMMENT ON THIS BLOG! It couldn’t be any easier – just leave a comment on today’s blog post during the hours of 12 AM, E.T. and 11:59 PM, E.T. and you could wind up $100.00 richer!!!!

PCH Blog Prizes

Wondering what you should say? You can post anything you want! Maybe you’d like to say congratulations to JAMES WALKER! Or maybe you’d like to tell us why YOU want to become the next winner! Or maybe you’d just like to say HELLO! It’s totally up to you! The only thing that matters is that you COMMENT!

So go ahead…what are you waiting for? Comment now and maybe, just maybe, YOU’LL be announced as the next PCH winner!

Fingers crossed for all of you,

Amanda C.
PCH Creative

P.S. We know there are a ton of you out there who read our blog, but haven’t commented yet. This is the PERFECT time for you to leave your first comment! You have nothing to lose…and possibly $100.00 CASH to gain! GOOD LUCK!

5,262 thoughts on “The Winning Isn’t Over – PCH Blog Prizes TODAY!”

1. Deborah Ainsworth says:

Congrats to the winner and for the rest of us keep trying because you cannot win if you do not enter

2. wish i win someday ,i want too see my daughter,

3. carolyn n says:

Sure would like to win. I could definitely use $100.00 right now.

4. Kristi Wentz says:

I can’t believe Danielle doesn’t like peanut butter!

5. Frances AlfUrsan says:

Hello from louisiana..I’m still waiting for you to come to my home ..

6. Elizbeth Matterson says:

So far, I’ve won 2 Amazon gift cards. That made me happy. Imagine how I would be if I win the big bucks! Still waiting and won’t give up.

7. Priscilla cormier says:

I would love to meet the prize patrol and give some real southern hospitality to some great people

8. Judith Bell says:

First, I would like to congratulate “Name Here.” (Wishing like crazy that it was “MY NAME HERE.”) We just recently borrowed some money from the bank to get our roof fixed and now we are going to paint the inside of our house. So, winning $100 would definately come in handy to buy all the paint and supplies.
    Again, congrats to the winner and thanks PCH for giving everyone this chance.

9. Matt Walters says:

I am so glad that I gave Publishers clearing house a chance, and clicked on the web links. They have made entering so much fun, and easy to enter. All of the games, and slots are a blast. Thanks PCH.

10. Congrats to all of the winners and fingers crossed for a little bit my way! My husband is getting retired from the military and right now every little bit counts! :)