The Winning Isn’t Over – PCH Blog Prizes TODAY!

Official Rules | Sweepstakes Facts

PCH Blog Prizes 2

By now I’m sure many of you have heard that MR. JAMES WALKER from Newalla, Oklahoma is our new $1,000,000.00 SuperPrize winner! CONGRATULATIONS, JAMES! We couldn’t be happier for you!

But that’s not the only reason we’re happy right now. You see, here at Publishers Clearing House, we love winning SO much, that we decided the winning can’t be over yet. While there’s always prizes to be won every single day at, PCHsearch&Win, PCHlotto and PCHgames — we wanted to do something EXTRA SPECIAL to thank you all for being SUCH good fans. I mean really, you’re the BEST, and we know how much you all wanted to win!

So, today, here are the PCH blog we’ll be randomly awarding not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 amazing $100.00 CASH prizes! That’s right! They are only for blog readers like you, and all you have to do to be entered to win is COMMENT ON THIS BLOG! It couldn’t be any easier – just leave a comment on today’s blog post during the hours of 12 AM, E.T. and 11:59 PM, E.T. and you could wind up $100.00 richer!!!!

PCH Blog Prizes

Wondering what you should say? You can post anything you want! Maybe you’d like to say congratulations to JAMES WALKER! Or maybe you’d like to tell us why YOU want to become the next winner! Or maybe you’d just like to say HELLO! It’s totally up to you! The only thing that matters is that you COMMENT!

So go ahead…what are you waiting for? Comment now and maybe, just maybe, YOU’LL be announced as the next PCH winner!

Fingers crossed for all of you,

Amanda C.
PCH Creative

P.S. We know there are a ton of you out there who read our blog, but haven’t commented yet. This is the PERFECT time for you to leave your first comment! You have nothing to lose…and possibly $100.00 CASH to gain! GOOD LUCK!

5,453 thoughts on “The Winning Isn’t Over – PCH Blog Prizes TODAY!”

1. Ida Smith says:

Hello PCH,
    thanks for having another chance of winning cash.
    PS: Have a blessed Day

2. D Waters says:

Hi everyone ! I Would love to be a big winner one day. I’m still waiting!!! And by the way…….the new uniforms look great! God bless!

3. Nicole Milbourbe says:

Dear pch,
    I was wondering do you guys donate to small charities. See my sister and I lost our brother to heart disease 2011 and we have small events to raise money to those with heart disease. We have doing this for 3 years. Our non-profit is called ihearthearts. You can look us up to know that we are real. You can even come to our event if you like. The next one is march 29th. It’s a charity auction. Our next event is our walk. We run out of Chester PA. I hope you can help and I hope to see you guys at one of our events.

4. Jeanette Kane says:

I’ve been playing pch everyday like all of you. Just because you haven’t won the big prize doesn’t mean give up. There are so many ways to win. I haven’t given up and you all shouldn’t either! I still hope I have a chance! Don’t give up dreaming and hoping it can happen. I’m going to play everyday… You all should to. Thanks again pch for the chance to win.

5. Jody Sterling says:

Please come to my house!

6. Aicha says:

Congratulation to all winers I hop to be the nexte really I need a help plz I don’t have a jobe with 2 kids plz pch help plz this time

7. Wilma Alpert says:

add your comment here

8. Theresa Baichan says:

Lots of prizes up for grabs, simple clicks here and there, prizes everywhere, its its like money madness up in here, PCH Style. Thanks Amanda for all the inspirational blogs and creativity-positivity always, superfan out.

9. Good morning, publisher Clearing house
    I’m so happy for the winner for life my fingers were crossed, Feb 28th I waited, so silly of me, but u never no.
    I do my best to play and search every day all day it’s my full time job, since I’m I made you publisher Clearing house, my full time job
    My fingers are crossed and I hope one day I’ll win
    Have a good one hopefully one day well meet.

10. mary cross says:

Winners Games lots of good things happening at PUBLISHER CLEARING HOUSE all that coming your way everyday

Comments are closed.