A PCH.com/Actnow Post Card means Fast Cash Could Be On The Way!

Did you receive a Publishers Clearing House Post Card with the URL PCH.com/Actnow? Here’s everything you need to know.

Getting a special picture post card from a friend is always a welcome surprise when it arrives in the mail.  Well, now picture a post card that confirms you could be one of 50 winners of a Publishers Clearing House Fast Cash Prize!

That’s right! Publishers Clearing House Post Cards with a pch.com/actnow URL have been sent out in the mail and are due to hit mailboxes TODAY!  This is a special post card you won’t want to miss because it gives you the opportunity to enter for the FAST 50 PCH Sweepstakes featuring brand new FAST CASH PRIZES that must be awarded to 50 WINNERS!

As I already said, these post cards are due to be in mailboxes today.  So be sure to check your mail carefully these next few days.  You can’t miss it.  It’s the only one you’ll get from Publishers Clearing House about this special 50 winners prize!  This is what the front of the post card looks like:

Layout 1

And here’s the back.  As you see, the post card is mostly white with blue boxes and black and white type that prominently features the URL www.pch.com/actnow

Layout 1

Even though they’re not fancy, there’s no mistaking our post card.  You’ll see that it comes from the Office of our Senior Vice President, Todd Sloane — so you know it’s important.   But even more important is what you should do if you receive one.

The instructions on the post card are clear and simple, but just to be double sure you know what to do, let me walk you through it. Here’s what to do:

1. Type www.pch.com/actnow  into your web browser (or click on the link in this blog)
  2. Once you get to the website, enter your activation code into the white box that says “enter code here”.  You’ll find your activation code on the bottom right corner of your post card.  See below!

Layout 1

3.When the page refreshes, fill out your registration information and click Continue!

Just be sure to ACT FAST.  I can’t stress this enough.  50 prizes will absolutely be awarded but this is a limited time opportunity that rewards those who respond right away!

And here’s a little secret.  Most people who get post cards and could win won’t respond. Don’t ask me why.  But if you get one don’t miss out on your chance to win.

So remember – keep your eyes open for this “act now” post card.  They are due to arrive today.  And if you have ANY other questions, comment below and let me know!  We’ll be happy to help!

Matt L.
PCH Creative

P.S.  If you don’t get a post card from Publishers Clearing House, you still have a lot of ways to get in on winning a PCH Sweepstakes. For starters, there’s our incredible SuperPrize – be sure to enter today and everyday at pch.com. We also have plenty of ways to win right away including PCHSearch&Win, where we award instant prizes just for logging in and searching!  What could be better!

296 thoughts on “A PCH.com/Actnow Post Card means Fast Cash Could Be On The Way!”

1. ethankcarla m Antee For Life myk says:

House Winner Revealed Received Win can win fast cash

2. Cary says:

I received my envelope too late to arrive back by the July 25, 2015. I was receiving all notice online and because I called to check if the envelope was received, I was taken off to receive notices online. One of the best searchers according to Mr. Todd Sloane Senior Vice President and Prize Patrol. I want to receive my notices again like before and not have me searching for all the games. I still want to be included in GWY.4900 for August 31, 2015. Please this for me soon. Thanks and have a blessed day.

1. Kimberly Weeks says:

Wth does VIPP MEAN ANYTHING! 1975 NO not that MA01879-2136 WHAT ABOUT THAT HOW ABOUT T415?? thats all i got!!!!!#

3. Ms.taylor says:

I want to win a big prize $5,000.00 a week forever August 31st ms Taylor

4. KW 2015 says:

please activate my 5 entries an all entries thank you.
    15-07

5. hattie damon says:

PLEASE ACTIVATE MY FIVE ENTRIES AND ANY OTHER ENTRIES OR PCH PRIZES THANK YOU SINCERELY
    HATTIE DAMON AND THE DAMON FAMILY

6. Baarent says:

Please email me my post card I have not
    Received it yet thsnk you

7. Joseph Nsoah says:

YES PCH GWY 3080, 4900, 4902, 4950, 4749, $1,000.000.00 PLUS $ 7,000,00.A WEEK FOR LIFE PLUS $25,000.00 BONUS , $1,000.00 AS PART OF GWY 3814, PLEASE ACTIVATE, 4900.PRIZE ACCESS CODE. VOUCHER I’D 485762 online registration number 1303873201,LW1300, I’M SEARCHING TO WIN MY UNIQUE SUPER PRIZE NUMBER HELP ME TO ACTIVATE THANKS,

8. norman lee says:

my name is norma lee gwy no. 4900 no.4902 no.4950 I really love being on publishers clearance house it a lot of fun and it keeps my mind occupied and I also have a chance to win some big money .if I win that would give me a chance to do bigger and better things with and for my family ; thank you pch for this chance of a life time.

9. thanks for opportunity to win really could use it !

10. Online Entries. ( AUDIT) (CARD) WHAT WOULD ON LINE SECURE PACKAGE WHAT SITE AND HOW IT LOOK FOR TO ENTER AUDIT CARD. ARE THOSE NUMBERS AND LETTERS OR DO I JUST ACTIVATE IT IN MY SEARCH DOING IT NOW WOW IN IT TO WIN IT ENTER, ACTIVATE MY A D CARD SW 26. FROM BLOG ENTRY PLEASE I CLAIM MY A.D CARD!!!!! ThANKS FOR OPPORTUNITY BONUS MS.DH,MR.TD,MR.DS!!!!!HOPE IS ALIVE JUNE 30 TH. 2015!!!!!!! Hallelujah!!!!!!!!💜💜💜✌👍✌💖💖💖📍📍🇺🇸📍🇺🇸😜🇺🇸📍📍📍❤❤❤