Answers to Frequently Asked Questions About Publishers Clearing House

prizepatrol

Hey PCH Fans!

Have you ever wondered if Publishers Clearing House is the real deal? Have you ever doubted that the Prize Patrol actually shows up to unsuspecting winner’s homes and hands over a Big Check for a life-changing amount of money? Well I’m here to tell you that it IS all real — VERY real! For over 60 years, PCH has been bringing smiles to the faces of millions by giving them the chance to change their life by entering to win amazing prizes! And, these chances to win are absolutely FREE!

“Is it real?” is one of the most frequently asked questions we get, but there are many other questions we get asked all the time, too! With that said, here are some facts about Publishers Clearing House that every fan should know!

1) Do I have to buy something to win a PCH Sweepstakes?

NO! You never have to buy anything in order to be eligible to win with PCH. Making a purchase will NOT improve your chances of winning. EVERYONE has an equal shot at winning big!

That being said, we do sell LOTS of fantastic merchandise and value-priced magazines! Love those popular products you see advertised on TV? We sell them! And we have tons more big deals and hot items, so check them all out today!

2) How do I know if I’m a winner?

You’ll know if you’ve won a major prize from Publishers Clearing House if the Prize Patrol shows up at your door with a Big Check — just like you’ve seen in our TV commercials! Throughout the years, many scammers have attempted to use Publishers Clearing House’s good name to scam hopeful winners into sending them money. Please always remember that we NEVER contact winners by phone, and we also NEVER ask for money in order to receive your prize! At Publishes Clearing House, the winning is ALWAYS FREE!

3) What happens if the Prize Patrol tries to award me a prize and I’m not home?

They will find you! It doesn’t matter if you aren’t home when the Prize Patrol arrives at your door, if you’ve won, you will find out soon enough and you WILL get your prize! The Prize Patrol will either wait till you get home or try to track you down!

So PCH fans, we hope these answers have helped! To find out more, check out our Frequently Asked Questions page AT pch.com!

amanda

Amanda C.
PCH Creative

P.S. And of course, comment below with any other questions you may have!

Other blogs you may like:
What Does The Prize Patrol Do When The Winner Isn’t Home?

Don’t Be Fooled By PCH Scams — At PCH, The Winning Is Free!

259 thoughts on “Answers to Frequently Asked Questions About Publishers Clearing House”

1. Ronald v Gale says:

I don’t know if it’s really real they say it is but I’ve been playing for probably over 10 years never won anything I guess if God’s willing and it is real I will win one day

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hi Ronald, keep trying and don’t lose hope! All of our winners are randomly selected and every entry has the same chance of winning; there’s no way to know who we’re going to surprise next. To see all of the ways you can enter each day for your chance to become a lucky winner, click here: http://bit.ly/Enter-A-PCH-Sweeps. Good luck to all who enter!

2. Matt Anderson says:

Do you have to wait 24 hours upon receiving an entry email if you have already sent an entry that same day? I know more than one entry per day is not permitted unless stated otherwise…

3. Janic says:

What time of day will PCH E-Mail the token winners. Thank you for your reply.

4. William says:

I transferred the “Final Step Label” to the outside of the enveloped as required, but since I’m not ordering anything this time, does anything go inside the envelope? I didn’t read anything that asked me to and in the past there was always something that went inside the envelope whether you were ordering or not. This is for the 4/29/16 prize event.

5. Pamela says:

It’s said my mom won n she didn’t get nothing yet

6. Sarah Finkelshteyn says:

How long does it take to receive an order

7. michele says:

i have gootin a number to text danlle and also talk to dave but asking for 180 $ is it real or not

8. I have been entering this sweepsteak for over thirty years. I have order and nothing.So I Not ordering any more. After thirty years it’s NOT going to happen. you know it to.

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hello Mary, while we appreciate your patronage, I would like to remind you that a purchase is never required and will not increase a person’s chances of winning. All of the promotional mailers include a Sweepstakes Facts/Official Rules insert that clearly states this. Every entry has the same fair chance of winning and all winners are randomly selected. Remember you have to be “in it to win it” and February 26th is going to be a big day for the next winner! Good luck to you and all who enter!