Wondering how our “Special Early Look” works? Howie Can Help!

Hi fans!

We know a lot of you have questions, and we want to give you the answers! So to do that, we’ve started a new video series called “Howie Helps”! These videos feature Howie from Publishers Clearing House answering all kinds of questions from our beloved PCH fans – like you!

Today we’re sharing our first-ever Howie Helps video on the blog, and the topic is “What is a Special Early Look?”  Watch Howie’s video now!

As Howie explained in his video, first, our Contest Department makes sure that all eligible numbers are loaded in our Winning Number Generator. Once a winning number is randomly selected, PCH Officials check to see if there’s a matching number among the timely returned entries.  If there is, we’ll award the top prize for that event. If there’s not, the top prize amount is not awarded, and we’ll go to a Second Chance drawing and award a smaller – but still impressive! – amount.

So what do you think everybody? Did that help explain how it all works? We certainly hope so! And remember, if you have any other questions about Publishers Clearing House, just let us know! Jot it down in the “Comments” section below.  Howie could answer it in his very next video!

We’re all ears …

Marybeth H.,

Creative

P.S.  Speaking of major, life-changing prizes, there are only 7 days left to go for the $7,000 A Week For Life prize  authorized for award on April 30th – so make sure you enter today and every day right through the 21st!

MARTV_2014_Blog_countdown_7

P.P.S. Danielle Lam of the Prize Patrol will be announcing the results of the Special Early Look for our April 30th SuperPrize Event right here on the blog next week! So be sure to check back!

344 thoughts on “Wondering how our “Special Early Look” works? Howie Can Help!”

1. J.Anderson says:

I pray that I will be the winner of 3080 number and be the first in Detroit Michigan to win so i can be able to give back more to family and my community for being here for me and my family.

2. C.WOODS says:

I, C.W., with a timely response enter through, “Forever” Prize Online Bulletins/Promotions, hereby claim and take ownership of my unique Prize Number fully-valid and secured on the Official Winners Selection List to be chosen as
    the final winner in the last of a series of drawings for Gwy. No 3080 this February 27th from PCH! SuperPrizev3080Activate fro this opportunity!

3. Taylor says:

I pray to god. He stop by my house.

4. I pray prize patrol comes and knocks at the door. Cynthia stavaas

5. shirley gaultney says:

find me at retirement home with my mom.

6. losttree treeroaming says:

how will you find me if i’m not at home?

7. Louise says:

Hey pch Danielle/Todd winners circle for today I can not ever find it !

8. Gloria Lewis says:

Praying and Dreaming I WIN PCH PRIZE PATROL KNOCK ON MY DOOR WITH A BIG CHECK GLORIA LEWIS

9. stvnmae says:

hello HOWIE, would you mind to give time to have some special look on our name? hehe. just kidding.

10. scott miller says:

I Just Enter to day I have Hope, & Faith, that One Day, i be a winner in my state of West Virginia you know I have never win anything in my life If I would win my life would be feel with warm tio give back to others i talk to God ever day saying please god let my # come up to win I say more prays i do not want you to thank I just pray for that I have a lot of Prays for family & friends my myself, & others. you know I my listening to Timeless Treasures on a Harp love the sound it make me Thank very hard about things if I would win from PCH to day is Wed. Jan.7, a new Year 2015 my dream is to win one day to see all of Prize Patrol in wv well now you know & if i do not win that ok i keep Trying Over & over intil one day my # will come up i have hope & faith i am a An optimistic person thinks the best possible thing will happen, and hopes for it even if it’s not likely. Someone who’s a tad too confident this way is also sometimes called optimistic. If you see the glass as half-full when others see it as half-empty; if you look on the bright side of things, you’re optimistic. that one day I be a winner this is what my state West Virginia Scott