Wondering how our “Special Early Look” works? Howie Can Help!

Hi fans!

We know a lot of you have questions, and we want to give you the answers! So to do that, we’ve started a new video series called “Howie Helps”! These videos feature Howie from Publishers Clearing House answering all kinds of questions from our beloved PCH fans – like you!

Today we’re sharing our first-ever Howie Helps video on the blog, and the topic is “What is a Special Early Look?”  Watch Howie’s video now!

As Howie explained in his video, first, our Contest Department makes sure that all eligible numbers are loaded in our Winning Number Generator. Once a winning number is randomly selected, PCH Officials check to see if there’s a matching number among the timely returned entries.  If there is, we’ll award the top prize for that event. If there’s not, the top prize amount is not awarded, and we’ll go to a Second Chance drawing and award a smaller – but still impressive! – amount.

So what do you think everybody? Did that help explain how it all works? We certainly hope so! And remember, if you have any other questions about Publishers Clearing House, just let us know! Jot it down in the “Comments” section below.  Howie could answer it in his very next video!

We’re all ears …

Marybeth H.,

Creative

P.S.  Speaking of major, life-changing prizes, there are only 7 days left to go for the $7,000 A Week For Life prize  authorized for award on April 30th – so make sure you enter today and every day right through the 21st!

MARTV_2014_Blog_countdown_7

P.P.S. Danielle Lam of the Prize Patrol will be announcing the results of the Special Early Look for our April 30th SuperPrize Event right here on the blog next week! So be sure to check back!

333 thoughts on “Wondering how our “Special Early Look” works? Howie Can Help!”

1. crystal saw the lunar! says:

hey ALL! {waving|

Howie is a help! love ya Howie! thanks for explaining what an early look is.

I’ve watched the lunar moon and used pch winner videos to help me stay awake to see it! lol … all that screaming, and jumping, balloons, flowers … who can fall asleep watching pch hand out big winnings! lol I didn’t use anything to help me stay up. just my screaming pch winners! lol … the lunar moon is sooo pretty. glad I could see day and night kiss the night away and set the world on fire doing it. {smiling}

well it’s after three in the morning here so I’m off to bed now. thanks Marybeth H. for a great blog.

thanks to pch founders, pch elite, pch fam and the entire house of pch.

May all your blessings break a new record! love ya! Mawh!!!

2. Aicha says:

Great information I hop to see you Danielle in my hous plz I need your help my hasband is ill he can work hard and I have 2kids plz help me this time

3. Doris Pardo says:

Hello Marybeth: Thanks for sending Howie’s Video and for the information. It’s great to know how the winners are selected. Excellent information. Tried to enter in the sweepstake, but got a “database connection error.”

You guys are terrific.

4. Karen. Borquez says:

That’s great you have Howe. Do you base all the games the same way.SS much as the ones we play on our mobile phones. And do we get points. Like we do on computer on our mobile phone??? Thanks Howe

5. lydia florez says:

I hope I win big I need the money bad need to move having a baby and no were to go home foreclosed

6. Michael Gamez says:

I like this Post.it would be a real blessing to share with facebook and my Google+ an Twitter.firends.and P.S. the PCH Prize Patrol menbers.

7. David Faas says:

I am excited as the day approaches!!!#IWANTTOWIN the $7,000.00 Every Week #SetforLife Prize on 4/30/2014 or perhaps the $1 Million dollar prize that would double hopefully to $2 Million dollars And #I AM IN IT TO WIN IT #PCH. #PrizePatrol And I hope I am Still a #PCHSuperfan

I can imagine Seeing the #PrizePatrol Show Up.That would be Cool.

I do believe in Miracles!!!

Mr.David Faas
    Duluth,Minnesota

8. Dee Dee says:

Yeah! :)

9. Vivian Fuller says:

So excited !! Good luck everyone!

10. I would be happy, of course to win the top prize amount, but I would also be greatful to wind the secondary amount, should that come up on the Special Early Look generator. To me, that would be so much better than not winning at all.