SPECIAL UPDATE: What Prize Will Be On The Big Check On June 30th?

Hi fans!

I’m so excited and I just can’t hide it! In just a few days, the Prize Patrol gets to deliver ANOTHER Big Check and make MORE dreams come true! That’s right — our June 30th Prize Event is just around the corner, and I can’t wait to hit the road for another life-changing prize delivery! Who here wants to see ME, Todd and Dave at your door with a Big Check with YOUR name on it?

Today I wanted to write to all of you because I have a SPECIAL UPDATE! I JUST found out the results of the Special Early Look for the Dream Life Prize Event. Watch my video message below to find out the good news:

Even though the Prize Patrol won’t be awarding the Dream Life prize on June 30th, I am still SO happy that we will be awarding a Second Chance Prize of ONE MILLION DOLLARS! I mean $1,000,000 is a HUGE amount of money – definitely enough to make PLENTY of dreams come true! Hey, I’d even say you could have an amazing Dream Life with One Million Dollars, don’t you think? You could do SO much for yourself — and for others — with that kind of money.

I want to know what YOU would do with One Million Dollars? Comment below and let us know! How would winning make YOUR dreams come true?

Good luck everyone!!! I’ll be wishing on my lucky stars for all of you! :)

danielle

Danielle Lam

PCH Prize Patrol Elite

Other blogs you may like:

Question Answered: What Is A Special Early Look?

866 thoughts on “SPECIAL UPDATE: What Prize Will Be On The Big Check On June 30th?”

1. Amanda says:

Big or small, it doesn’t matter..I would appreciate every Lil dollar..but winning a million would be life changing such as a pay off debt, charity, house, car n so much more! Thank you Pch for this opportunity and giving everyone a chance to believe, to have faith and to win. God bless to all and good luck!

2. Kim King says:

he family of kimsboys284@gmail,com ,Kim .Niick, Clay from Hedley ,Texas wish You a safe trip. May God bless you

3. The Dream Life Prize Gwy No 308O 4900

4. benjamin says:

what I do o man a lot not just for me but my family friends and my future

5. My thoughts are Carla Michelle Antee of Natchitoches LA NBC Newest Winner

6. carla m Antee says:

Pch The Dream Life Prize Also Known As The Win It All Gwy No 3080 4900

7. This is my pch entry to “WIN IT ALL” on June 30th~
    From giveaway number 4900!

Activate this pch entry to Redeem Super-Prize
    Number to Act Now: 485762
    ..this is my entry to win “Special Early Look”
    ‘WINNER’ upon the winners selection list!

Thank You PCH Friends & Family!

8. Charli says:

Just God knows! From Charli

9. Louann nicholson says:

PCH If I win the superprize, I would start a fund to help individuals who are struggling and homeless. I have struggled and am myself on the verge of losing my home. I am humbled and I know firsthand how hard it is to catch up when you feel there is no light at the end of the tunnel. I just want to help others going through bad times, so they can get back on their feet. Winning would help many of us!
    Thank you and God bless!