SPECIAL UPDATE: What Prize Will Be On The Big Check On June 30th?

Hi fans!

I’m so excited and I just can’t hide it! In just a few days, the Prize Patrol gets to deliver ANOTHER Big Check and make MORE dreams come true! That’s right — our June 30th Prize Event is just around the corner, and I can’t wait to hit the road for another life-changing prize delivery! Who here wants to see ME, Todd and Dave at your door with a Big Check with YOUR name on it?

Today I wanted to write to all of you because I have a SPECIAL UPDATE! I JUST found out the results of the Special Early Look for the Dream Life Prize Event. Watch my video message below to find out the good news:

Even though the Prize Patrol won’t be awarding the Dream Life prize on June 30th, I am still SO happy that we will be awarding a Second Chance Prize of ONE MILLION DOLLARS! I mean $1,000,000 is a HUGE amount of money – definitely enough to make PLENTY of dreams come true! Hey, I’d even say you could have an amazing Dream Life with One Million Dollars, don’t you think? You could do SO much for yourself — and for others — with that kind of money.

I want to know what YOU would do with One Million Dollars? Comment below and let us know! How would winning make YOUR dreams come true?

Good luck everyone!!! I’ll be wishing on my lucky stars for all of you! :)

danielle

Danielle Lam

PCH Prize Patrol Elite

Other blogs you may like:

Question Answered: What Is A Special Early Look?

684 thoughts on “SPECIAL UPDATE: What Prize Will Be On The Big Check On June 30th?”

1. Doris says:

Hi PCH I STILL HAVING A DREAM FOR MILLIONS ON AUGUST 28TH!

1. Carolyn J Davis Deleon says:

HI GANG I TOO AM HAVING A DREAM FOR MILLIONS ON AUGUST 28th. SHOW ME THE MONEY. $5,000 A WEEK “FOREVER” PRIZE. JESUS BLESS US ALL.

2. Dante Wright says:

PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE I’M WAITING PATIENTLY. AMEN

18) PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE I’M READY FOR MY GOLDEN TICKET. AMEN

1. Carolyn J Davis Deleon says:

YOU ARE SO RIGHT FAITH IS BELIEVING. IF YOU BELIEVE YOU CAN RECEIVE. GOD IS NOT A LIER. SEEK AND YOU SHALL FIND. KNOCK AND THE DOOR SHALL BE OPEN UNTO YOU. ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE. ( SHALL ) JESUS DID NOT SAY YOU MIGHT HE SAID YOU SHALL!!!! THANK JESUS CHRIST FOR ALL HIS PROMISES. JESUS BLESS US ALL.

2. Carolyn J Davis Deleon says:

PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE. PUBLISHER CLEARING HOUSE I AM STILL PATIENTLY WAITING. AMEN. WAITING FOR MY GOLDEN TICKET AS WELL. AMEN. THANK JESUS FOR PCH AND JESUS BLESS US ALL.

3. Richard Claro says:

Hi I’m rick I’m ready to win the big prize.It would please me greatly to meet all of the prize patrol at my house.That money would come in handy to pay off a few of my bills and get out of debt.I have a list of those Who I would help.I would first pay off my taxes.Get me a new pair of glasses.Get my teeth fix,then see about getting my bad shoulder repaired.Then maybe next year get my bad hip replaced.
    Thanks P.C.H. For keeping us safe and I like playing your games.

4. Carolyn J Davis Deleon says:

WHAT I WOULD DO WITH ALL THAT MONEY IS FIRST PRAY FOR GUIDANCE BLESS CHURCH COMMUNITY AND SEEK TO DO WHATEVER GOOD I CAN FOR FAMILY AND FRIENDS GET OUTOF DEBT AND TAKE A VACATION. JESUS BLESS US ALL.