Find Out How PCH Winners Are Selected

Hi Everyone!

Whenever we get a question from our PCH fans we always do our best to answer it! One way we answer questions is by enlisting the help of Howie from Publishers Clearing House. In the past Howie has been able to answer all sorts of questions such as, “what is a special early look?” or, “how many times can you enter the SuperPrize each day?” or, “is it true that someone with my initials will win?”. Today we are answering the question, “how are winners selected?”

This is a GREAT question that has come up a lot, and with our next prize event just days away, we decided to turn to Howie to get the scoop!

As you can see, it really is just the luck of the draw! The PCH giveaway supervisors randomly select a winner from the pool of entries. The winner is always a surprise, even to us! What does this mean for you? It means that it doesn’t matter what state you live in, how much money you make, what ethnicity you are, how old you are, or if you live in a house, apartment or trailer. Publishers Clearing House winners are always chosen completely at random and as long as you enter, the winner could be YOU.

Keep sending in your questions and we’ll keep answering them!

Cara F.
Social Media Manager

P.S. Our Prize Event is just 3 days away! Do you hope YOU will become our next big winner? Comment below and let us know!

Other blogs you may like:

Is It True That Someone With My Initials Will Win?

Wondering how our “Special Early Look” works? Howie Can Help!

How Many Times Can You Enter The Dream Life Prize Each Day?

394 thoughts on “Find Out How PCH Winners Are Selected”

1. Chasity Moore says:

Well i hope someone wins cuz it’s getting really hard to feed my kids….

2. I’ve never won, but I still enter; it’s my pipe dream and I’m stickin to it. Lol. I Won’t hold my breathe though. (There is reality too)…

3. Sharon. Ramona Doss says:

I really want the prize patrol to come to my house I’ve been working for many years and I’m tired of working I want to be able to enjoy my life and grandchildren.I want to retire now prize patrol when are you going to come to my house and surprise me lol

4. darlene villers says:

My mother Flossie Marks has play th for years and she past away and now i play

5. Daniel Watts says:

Ya i had two strokes no longer work do good to clean house everyday i stay home all the time right now its cold and dont like it i use to love the cold but not sence iv had my strokesi like it hot and need to go somewhere were its warm or we ould like to but we all know rhat takes money lol.ginger

6. Larry simpson says:

it’s like getting a free lottery tickety you probably won’t win the lottery but you pay a buck for it and what dose that buck get you a dream and I think that’s pretty damn cheap for a good dream and publishers clearinghouse just gives it to you and you don’t even have to give them a buck well more power to them for giving away good free dreams

7. Nelson Voris says:

No way will any one win it is all a bunch of lies

1. Lisa Musselman says:

I’m very curious as to why you say that? What do you base the statement on? How do you know? I’ve always said to my friends & family that, “Somebody has to win & it might as well be me!! I deserve it just as much as anybody else does & I would certainly make sure I gave a good potion away to charities & other good causes! And pay forward some of my good fortune!” So I’m just wondering get what you know what I don’t that would deflate my bubble of hope that I hold on to every time I enter! It would truly be a shame if something so “American Pie” like turned out to be something fraudulent!

1. Christina says:

My mom said the same thing. She told me the pch has been around for a long time. And a while ago not sure how long. I believe that a news show or some other informational show talked about pch and she was saying they throw away entries. She said back then pch wasn’t online . It was on paper and they showed them on camera throwing away entires. Maybe that’s why she said that.