Will The PCH Prize Patrol Surprise You With One Million Dollars Today?

Win One Million Dollars

It’s finally here! Today is the day of our June 30th PCH Special Early Look Prize event and the number one question on everyone’s mind is: WHO will be revealed as the June 30th PCH SuperPrize winner?!?! We already know the prize on that Big Check is going to be One Million Dollars (WOW!) — but who is going to be the lucky guy or gal holding it??? Only time will tell — but the good news is, we’ve got FUN and EXCITING clues here on the PCH Blog to help you figure it out! So keep checking back because they’ll be updated all throughout the day!

***12:00 AM UPDATE – Here’s your first clue***
The winner’s state name has more than 5 letters.

***8:15 AM — NEW CLUE***
The winner’s state has a very famous piece of architecture in it.

***9:35 AM — NEW CLUE***
The Prize Patrol hasn’t been to this winner’s state yet this year.

***11:05 AM — NEW CLUE***
Today’s winner has 2 or more vowels in his/her name.

***1:10 PM — NEW CLUE***
The winner’s state is on the outer border of the United States and the Prize Patrol boarded a plane to get there.

***3:50PM — PRIZE UPDATE***
Big news: we can finally reveal that today’s winner lives in WASHINGTON state!

***8:40 PM — WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT***

Congratulations to NEIL KROLL of CASTLE ROCK, WASHINGTON who was today’s winner of ONE MILLION DOLLARS! We’re so happy for you and hope all our PCH fans will join us in wishing you CONGRATULATIONS!

And thanks to all of our fans for following us today. Be sure to check out tomorrow’s blog, because the winning isn’t over yet! There may just be BLOG PRIZES TOMORROW! :)

And remember, if you want MORE clues, be sure to check out Danielle Lam’s PCH Prize Patrol Fan Page on Facebook . She’ll be posting hints there all day long, and maybe even some behind the scenes photos and videos too!

So tell us…who do YOU hope the Prize Patrol surprises today? Who here wants to be the one holding that Big Check? What would YOU do with One Million Dollars? Comment below!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

We’ll be crossing our fingers for all of you :)

amanda

Amanda C.
PCH Creative

P.S. For more ways to have fun today (and possibly win big), check out today’s Play&Win blog!

Other blogs you may like:

SPECIAL UPDATE: What Prize Will Be On The Big Check On June 30th?

735 thoughts on “Will The PCH Prize Patrol Surprise You With One Million Dollars Today?”

1. joyce says:

Well i guess its not me

2. Publishers Clearing House is my only way out of my current nightmare and into my Dreams of the “Forever Prize” and be able to help out my charities and change peoples lives forever ! PCH Rules !

3. Sandra Sevilla says:

I’m very dissapointed and very sad.. First i been searching in the pch num.
    And activies from pch… Now i received a email .. That my file is going be closed.. Sooo ..know what… Closed my file. I don’t want to no more about this site.. Just playing with the people that emocioly want it to be a winner from your siteganes

Very sad.. :(
    Please don’t ever send me no more email message .. Nothing.. Nothing more..
    Pch team.. Your faiking wt people mind y emocions

Sorry to tell..
    Bye .. Forever

4. Dante Wright says:

I’M PRAYING THAT I’M RANDOMLY SELECTED PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE. AMEN

1. Peggy Diliberto says:

I still have the faith on PCH

5. Dante Wright says:

PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE I’M WAITING PATIENTLY. AMEN

1. Peggy Diliberto says:

Hoping to see you soon ! Until then stay safe, happy and content !

6. Well I think it would really be great but on the 28th I think all our chances of winning go way up , at least for some Lucky person ! I hate to sound greedy but I dream of winning almost every night so I hope that my PCH dreams come true ! Good luck everyone !

1. Peggy Diliberto says:

We are all getting nervous and trying to keep the faith of winning the forever prize !
      Congratulations to the winner who ever it may be . I am still hoping that it maybe me !

7. Richard Claro says:

I’m ready to win the big prize.I would pay my taxes on my prize right away.Then I would help this student that is working 2 jobs just to stay in school.I have others on my list that I would help.I would get me a new pair of glasses,then look into getting my teeth fix.Then check into getting my shoulder joint fix.Then next year get a new hip joint put in.I have many others who I would help.Thanks P.C.H. For keeping us safe.

8. Dante Wright says:

PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE I’M READY FOR MY GOLDEN TICKET. AMEN

1. Peggy Diliberto says:

I would love to meet all of you !