I do a lot of blogs about PCH games, so I’m sure it was just a coincidence that someone whose last name is “Simon” was chosen to write about PCH’s awesome new game, Color Blast! Variations of this seemingly simple game have been entertaining (and occasionally frustrating) Americans for more than 40 years, but PCH has taken it to a new level.
How It Works
Just like the traditional game, Color Blast asks you to follow-and-repeat a sequence of lights and tones that get faster the longer you play, but that’s where the similarities stop.
Here are just a few of the reasons you should be playing Color Blast at PCH.com Games every day:
- Color Blast doesn’t end when you make a mistake. You can keep going for longer strings and higher scores until the clock runs out.
- Color Blast awards bonus points for faster moves.
- Color Blast awards tokens, which can be used to enter giveaways for cash and
other cool prizes.
- When Color Blast is the featured game of the day, six winners each will take home $100.
- With every 10 gameplays, you get a shot at instant cash with the $500.00 Briefcase Bonus game.
Make the High Score Yours
As a “brain game,” Color Blast is a great way to train your short-term memory! One idea for enhancing your gameplay is to consider replacing the colors with numbers. Many people find it much easier to remember a sequence of numbers versus one of colors/tones.
For example, number the buttons 1-4 in a sequence that makes sense to you – such as clockwise. As each button flashes, call out the number of that button – hearing yourself say it will reinforce your memory.
So there you have it, blog readers! Color Blast adds to an already rich roster of fun and challenging PCH games, and is sure to be equally rewarding!
Enjoy a game of Color Blast now!
P.S. What do you think of Color Blast? Leave us a comment below!