More Ways to Win

PCHSearchAndWin.com
PCHgames.com
PCHlotto.com
PCHtv.com
PCHMobile
PCHOnlineSurveys.com

50 thoughts on “More Ways to Win”

1. patricia jones says:

I trust God, if it his will that I win it will be. What ever his will is , it will be done in his name. He no that I really need it. He said ask and shall be giving to you, I have already ask him for it in his name. Thank you lord

2. carla m Antee says:

Yes I Want to Win

3. Thank you for accepting my entry, and I want to win I pray and pray, with hopes that I will win 7,000 .00 a week for life on April 30th, According to God’s will, praise the lord.

4. ShanonB73 says:

I see a lot of people winning MAJOR tokens, how are hey doing that? I play every game and every opp. i still cant make as many tokens are some folks I see. What am I doing wrong?

5. Arnold says:

I would like to win to help my for boys out as since Obama got in as president the res.have them in a real bad way 2 have been out of work for most of that time.

6. Terlyn King says:

I will be the winner cause I have faith! No matter how hard things gets for my husband and myself we stick together and still make the right decisions in life… I give give give even if it is my last even when I never get the same treatment to whom I given to but I know GOD going to see me through for me and my kids!

1. ShanonB73 says:

Amen!

7. pa thao says:

If the Thao family won. All my siblings and I had planned to buy our parents a car because their getting old and just to see them happy before they leave earth. Also going back to collage, and I have three beautiful sons, 6, 4, and 1 year old. Will thank you for your time to the pch team. -Pa Thao

8. I need the money to help my sick mom has been in the hospital 16 times this year i just want ro go and be able see her before she pats away