PCHSearchandWin – Go for the Gold!

PCHSearchandWin has a golden opportunity for you to win additional prizes! But you have to become an “elite” user in order to qualify. Okay, I hear you – of course, I’ll explain more! As you know, for a while now, I’ve been eagerly telling everyone about PCHSearchandWin and what a powerful search engine it is; how it works like Google but with an exciting twist. You could win great prizes instantly simply for doing something you already do every day – search the internet!

But, what happens when you have a whole lot of search activity at PCHSearchandWin? “Gold Level Status” that’s what! –meaning you are now part of an elite group of PCHSearchandWin users! And, as the saying goes, “With status, comes benefits.” And, do we have some for you! With “Gold Level Status” you receive extra entries into both Publishers Clearing House and PCHSearchandWin exclusive prizes (depending upon the promotion, of course), and sometimes, there is even a “Gold Level Status” exclusive prize! But, I can’t tell you when those occur as it would spoil all of your searching fun!

When you think about it, it’s so easy, fast and simple to “Go for the Gold!” with PCHSearchandWin! I don’t know about you, but I could easily search a huge amount in one day! When you search at PCHSearchandWin, you have chances to win great instant win prizes and frequent searches will help you achieve “Gold Level Status!” Remember: the when you search at PCHSearchandWin, you have opportunities to win prizes instantly and maybe even reach Gold Level Status!

If you haven’t already done so, make PCHSearchandWin your homepage for fast, easy, convenient internet search access. And, remember PCHSearchandWin has gone mobile! Anywhere, anytime you can access PCHSearchandWin on your mobile devices. Now, you’ll have the opportunity to search the internet for whatever you want whenever you want, and maybe you’ll reach “Gold Level Status” 1!

Please let us know when you reach “Gold Level Status.” Or have you achieved it already? Have you won an instant prize?  Leave your comments below. Stop by our Fan page on Facebook, too and say, “Hi!”

Ready, set, go for the Gold with PCHSearchandWin!

Leslie Jaye

PCH Creative

8,620 thoughts on “PCHSearchandWin – Go for the Gold!”

1. Ken merrell says:

Pch Respond now to confirm golen ceal to win on September 20 2017 and October 23 2017 🏆 of Provo Utah 👌 Ken Merrell timely returned number 02396077006 entry 8800

2. Nani says:

Gold prize ticket , entry doesn’t work? Scam???

3. Doris Cooper says:

I think I followed directions to go to the gold website and I was to enter my activation code. Here it is in case I am at the wrong place: PC692

4. wayne w billado sr says:

wowwow

5. Hi on 9/30/17 I got a email that about the 15 million telling me they excited about the winner and what to do when I come to the door who was the winner

6. Antonia Parham says:

I Antonia Parham Ownership, I respond to this to claim Forthcoming Prize number:
    The Winner Selection List is the Official Publishers Clearing House Records of All Timely entries Fully eligible Assigned Valid LifeTime SuperPrize numbers to Win $1,000.00 A-Day-For-Life SuperPrize From PCH GWY NO.8800 on October 31,2017. These SuperPrize numbers will also be Fully eligible to Win a guaranteed $1,000,000.00 Superprize on October 13,2017. In a second chance drawing .All Timely entries are on this.Only numbers on this List can Win the LifeTime Prize,when you take A Special Early Look for A Winner from GWY NO.8800.If the matching to the winning number For this Special Early Look on October 13,2917. Thank You 😊 🤑

P:O:W:E:R. Of. P:O:S:I:T:I:V:E. Thinking

I’m. I:N. I:T. T:O. W:I:N. I:T.

7. cannotfindwheretousemyactivationcode

8. Alice Kessler says:

I rec’d a Prize Ticket with a code with
    instructions how to submit activation code.

I’m not having any luck finding where to
    register. Would you do it for me please ??

The Activation Code is: P C 695

9. Grace says:

Again It wont take my activation code 🙁

10. I tried a few times to find where you put the activation code from the gold prize ticket. I am not alone so it can’t me. Sometimes I wonder why I bother doing this. Sorry but that’s how I feel.