We always say that PCHSearch&Win is the Search Engine with Publishers Clearing House Power!

In fact, PCHSearch&Win is the only Search Engine that could make you a Publishers Clearing House Millionaire!

Yes, with your first daily search at PCHSearch&Win, you’ll get an entry for a Millionaire-Making SuperPrize! And make sure you search every day!  Did you know that in the past three years, three PCHSearch&Win members got their winning entries from PCHSearchandWin? Wow, that’s pretty cool!

The first SuperPrize winner to get their winning entry from PCHSearch&Win was Natalie Bostelman of Toledo, Ohio. When the Prize Patrol surprised her at work with flowers, balloons, champagne and a “Big Check” for $1,OOO,OOO.OO, Natalie was so excited that she screamed and fell on the floor! (You may have seen Natalie’s joyous “Winning Moment” on PCH television commercials!) Natalie’s Big Win allowed her and her husband to finally build their dream home! Natalie currently serves as a “PCH Goodwill Ambassador” and is often found on the road awarding big prizes with the PCH Prize Patrol!

Stephanie Gornichec of Boise, Idaho was the next SuperPrize winner to get her winning entry at PCHSearchandWin. Stephanie’s “Winning Moment” came just in time as a job loss had forced her to put her home on the market. After her Big Win, her husband took the “For Sale” sign and threw it in the trash!

And just last year, the Prize Patrol awarded a SuperPrize to PCHSearchandWin user Joe Beane. Most people travel to Las Vegas, Nevada for a winning experience ― but the Prize Patrol brought the “winning” to Joe in his hometown of Vegas! Joe was busy delivering mail when the Prize Patrol came to town, so they tracked him down and surprised him at his mail truck!

There you have it! Real people just like you have submitted Millionaire-Making entries at PCHSearch&Win!  And make sure you get a SuperPrize entry by searching today! After all, Publishers Clearing House will be taking a “Special Early Look” for a SuperPrize winner, and that means that you could join the ranks of SuperPrize winners like Natalie, Stephanie and Joe on August 31st! Wouldn’t that be incredible?

Tell us: how would winning a SuperPrize on August 31st change your life?

Good luck!

Elaina R.
PCH Online Creative

P.S. And just imagine these big SuperPrize winners being able to DOUBLE their prizes! As a PCHsuperfan, you are eligible to double any PCH prize you may win between $10,000.00 and $1,000,000.00. If you haven’t registered to be a PCHsuperfan yet, head over to our Fan page to do so.

1,312 thoughts on “They Searched & Won Millionaire-Making SuperPrizes from Publishers Clearing House!”

1. Dante Wright says:

FAITH MOVE MOUNTAINS AMEN

2. Michael says:

Today is Aug28th. What happened to it? Are all these advertisement jokes?

3. Michael says:

What happened to the $5000,00 a week forever? No news no hear nothing who wins?

4. juanita moore says:

I wish that I won the money for my family as of September 30, 2014 my family will be homeless I feel like a loser and I let my family down.

5. candance chambers says:

I hope I get picked so I can go purchase our home so yes I wanna win.

6. candance chambers says:

Im entering for the 3rd time for the millionaire making superprize even though my family said no one cares an no one reads this but im believing by faith I will win the 3million for our dream home.I want to win so that I can afford a better education for my children an to also bring my son home from out of state him an his wife and son an buy their home an let them get jobs an pay for their utilities them self an I have one son that wants to go to college an be
    Pathology an a anthropology an I would love to put him through college an I would help others I know.

7. candance chambers says:

I want to win the millionare making superprize an the roses an the champagne too ..come on to my house prize patrol team.

8. candance chambers says:

I still want to win the millionaire making superprize.

9. candance chambers says:

Im entering again I really want to win the millinaire making superprize so. Please bring me my roses an an the Champaign and im ready to purchase me a home for my children an I an to make a lie out of my so called friends that pch is real an honest people .

10. Dante Wright says:

I’M READY FOR THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE I’M ALSO READY TO LIVE OUT MY NEW BIG DREAM’S. AMEN