Today’s The Day! We Can’t Wait To Surprise The Winner!

Will It Be You?

Today is the day we’ve all been waiting for! It’s the day the Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol will deliver a Life-Changing SuperPrize® to our newest Sweepstakes winner! Did you win? Today, dear PCHSearch&Win User, is the day you’ll find out!

Did you know that in the past, three PCHSearch&Win users got their winning SuperPrize entries at PCHSearch&Win? Are you destined to become Number 4? The Prize Patrol is now on the road, in hot pursuit of the winner as you read this… Is today the day you’ll get to see the Prize Patrol van stopping in front of your home? It’s so exciting, isn’t it!

I can tell you, we’re just bubbling over with prize-winning excitement here at the Publishers Clearing House headquarters in Port Washington, New York. Even we have no idea where Dave Sayer, Todd Sloane and Danielle Lam will end up today, with flowers, champagne, balloons and a “Big Check” – but you can bet we’ll all be following them on the PCH Fan page all day as they send updates as they make their way to their final destination. What’s the weather like? What did they have for breakfast? Follow the clues on the PCH Fan Page, ask some questions of your own, and maybe you can figure it out for yourself!

Just imagine what you could do with a check for $5,000.00 Every Week for the rest of your life! You could take that vacation you’ve been dreaming of! You could retire early! I can’t win the money because I work here, but I know what I’d do with it. I’d pay off some bills. Maybe trade in my boring old car for a racy red convertible. And I definitely would not feel guilty indulging in that pair of Jimmy Choos I’ve had my eye on and stepping out for a decadent evening on the town!

What would you do? We’d love to know! Let us know in the comments here or at the PCHSearch&Win Fan page.

Good luck!

Francine L.

PCH Online Creative

P.S.  Have you searched at PCHSearch&Win yet today? Make sure you do, because Instant Cash Prizes up to $1,000.00 will definitely be awarded!

2,272 thoughts on “Today’s The Day! We Can’t Wait To Surprise The Winner!”

1. Traci says:

Dear pch,
    I am in it to win it.
    Traci

2. Susan Childress says:

This would change our lives forever. My husband is on 16 meds aday including dialysis treatments. With raising 2 teenage kids and working full time it would seriously turn things around for the better! Thank you PCH for giving us the opportunity to participate!

1. Susan Childress says:

Ps. Im in TEXAS:) and we welcome you with a big texas smile!

3. Susan says:

Yes I’m destined to be number 4 so come on yes I want to win it all June 30th im the life changing superprize sweepstake winner I claim #8800 and can’t wait to see you soon God bless love u pch.

4. Susan says:

Yes today’s the day so r you ready pch prize patrol van to come to haleyville,al yes I want to win it all with all my heart and soul I cliam my #8800 June 30th 2017 gid bless have a safe trip driving to my home I’m so ready yes yes yes

5. Wilma Brown says:

Pchwinitall is for me

6. Thomas Guerrero says:

I have never won nothing big like this if I win this would make a big LIFE changer for me all I can do is cross my fingers and wish for the best

7. Sylvia Silveira says:

Yes PCH…I want it all! Winning has not been a majority concept in my life but I sure could use some luck right now. Blessing to all no matter the outcome!

8. Wilma Brown says:

Pch yes iwant to w itfor all. Please come to my house with. Alot ofcash
    I amgoing. To have the best time that i ever had in my life if i win win for life.

9. Guillermo Gonzalez says:

We are all winners either way but I’ll b happy for those who end up with a happy endings