Today’s The Day! We Can’t Wait To Surprise The Winner!

Will It Be You?

Today is the day we’ve all been waiting for! It’s the day the Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol will deliver a Life-Changing SuperPrize® to our newest Sweepstakes winner! Did you win? Today, dear PCHSearch&Win User, is the day you’ll find out!

Did you know that in the past, three PCHSearch&Win users got their winning SuperPrize entries at PCHSearch&Win? Are you destined to become Number 4? The Prize Patrol is now on the road, in hot pursuit of the winner as you read this… Is today the day you’ll get to see the Prize Patrol van stopping in front of your home? It’s so exciting, isn’t it!

I can tell you, we’re just bubbling over with prize-winning excitement here at the Publishers Clearing House headquarters in Port Washington, New York. Even we have no idea where Dave Sayer, Todd Sloane and Danielle Lam will end up today, with flowers, champagne, balloons and a “Big Check” – but you can bet we’ll all be following them on the PCH Fan page all day as they send updates as they make their way to their final destination. What’s the weather like? What did they have for breakfast? Follow the clues on the PCH Fan Page, ask some questions of your own, and maybe you can figure it out for yourself!

Just imagine what you could do with a check for $5,000.00 Every Week for the rest of your life! You could take that vacation you’ve been dreaming of! You could retire early! I can’t win the money because I work here, but I know what I’d do with it. I’d pay off some bills. Maybe trade in my boring old car for a racy red convertible. And I definitely would not feel guilty indulging in that pair of Jimmy Choos I’ve had my eye on and stepping out for a decadent evening on the town!

What would you do? We’d love to know! Let us know in the comments here or at the PCHSearch&Win Fan page.

Good luck!

Francine L.

PCH Online Creative

P.S.  Have you searched at PCHSearch&Win yet today? Make sure you do, because Instant Cash Prizes up to $1,000.00 will definitely be awarded!

649 thoughts on “Today’s The Day! We Can’t Wait To Surprise The Winner!”

1. Richard Rogers says:

Good luck

2. Anette says:

There are so many people in need of this win. I know that today’s economy and work force, have placed many of us in very trying situations. I would be delighted to be lucky enough to win. My husband and I would be able to reunite, instead of living apart with family and friends. It would be helpful with all of our health issues. I could go on and on. I do truly hope that the people who become the winners, are those that are in desperate need. I wish everyone much luck in winning the prize at hand.

3. zorc2001ar says:

I have hopes to win ,thanks you my God for helpme.

4. Crystal fonville says:

Is it me???!!!

5. Mandy Wilson says:

It Would Be a Divine Appointment If I was chosen the Winner TODAY !! It would be a Fantastic Christmas Gift at this time .

6. teresa wills says:

I know that Illinois is still in the running from the clues…OMG would it be a miracle I need…really… it would save my family…relief and happiness beyond words! I know many have hardships out there and hope the winner is one truly in need like me!

7. haniyyah says:

Thank you Lord for sending them to me

8. Roseanne c says:

Today I hope i win but if i don’t there alway a next time but if i do win I’ll open me account and start my Christmas shopping.

9. josephine says:

Omg I hope it’s me I would put the money up for my baby college I really need it help me get a place of my own and a car…..please let it be me…