Today’s The Day! We Can’t Wait To Surprise The Winner!

Will It Be You?

Today is the day we’ve all been waiting for! It’s the day the Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol will deliver a Life-Changing SuperPrize® to our newest Sweepstakes winner! Did you win? Today, dear PCHSearch&Win User, is the day you’ll find out!

Did you know that in the past, three PCHSearch&Win users got their winning SuperPrize entries at PCHSearch&Win? Are you destined to become Number 4? The Prize Patrol is now on the road, in hot pursuit of the winner as you read this… Is today the day you’ll get to see the Prize Patrol van stopping in front of your home? It’s so exciting, isn’t it!

I can tell you, we’re just bubbling over with prize-winning excitement here at the Publishers Clearing House headquarters in Port Washington, New York. Even we have no idea where Dave Sayer, Todd Sloane and Danielle Lam will end up today, with flowers, champagne, balloons and a “Big Check” – but you can bet we’ll all be following them on the PCH Fan page all day as they send updates as they make their way to their final destination. What’s the weather like? What did they have for breakfast? Follow the clues on the PCH Fan Page, ask some questions of your own, and maybe you can figure it out for yourself!

Just imagine what you could do with a check for $5,000.00 Every Week for the rest of your life! You could take that vacation you’ve been dreaming of! You could retire early! I can’t win the money because I work here, but I know what I’d do with it. I’d pay off some bills. Maybe trade in my boring old car for a racy red convertible. And I definitely would not feel guilty indulging in that pair of Jimmy Choos I’ve had my eye on and stepping out for a decadent evening on the town!

What would you do? We’d love to know! Let us know in the comments here or at the PCHSearch&Win Fan page.

Good luck!

Francine L.

PCH Online Creative

P.S.  Have you searched at PCHSearch&Win yet today? Make sure you do, because Instant Cash Prizes up to $1,000.00 will definitely be awarded!

2,228 thoughts on “Today’s The Day! We Can’t Wait To Surprise The Winner!”

1. Sandra Mckinney says:

Dec 9-2016
    Hi I am writing to let you know that I still want to win the big sweepstakes or #5,000.a week for life

2. Diane Sterling says:

I am still in the waiting hoping to win before Christmas

3. Rob says:

Today 12/06/16, well I thought we will find out on 12/23/16, who the winner is. Evadently the winner is not in California, So Good Luck to who ever win the dream, I’m not sure to keep trying, requires a lot of time on computer, to depressing can’t win any monitary just all these tokens I have. Best of Luck

4. Lydia Mathews says:

Pch Lydia Mathews can’t wait for the Surprise Hurry. It has been Chalenging this year in the Daily Hurdles of life PCH is lots of Fun and the Winnings of $10,000,000.00 is
    Greater to Win for Life.

5. I have been entering since you have sent entry in the mail.I hope and pray it is my turn. Because from the age of 18 to 63 is a long time. But, am happy for others.So when GOD show up and show out. PCH is truly a blessing.Keep up the good work.

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hello Savannah, It sounds like you’re definitely “in it to win it” and that’s awesome to hear! Keep trying and don’t give up. There are multiple entry options for all of our exciting giveaways. To see them all, click here: http://bit.ly/Enter-A-PCH-Sweeps. Good luck to you and all who enter!!

6. Christy Frazier from Tennessee says:

I am still in it to win! Won’t be very long when December 22 get here I want to be a winner for my Christmas gift! And I will use some money to help the people and the children who lost their home by wildfire in smokies mountain …. in East Tennessee