Today’s The Day! We Can’t Wait To Surprise The Winner!

Will It Be You?

Today is the day we’ve all been waiting for! It’s the day the Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol will deliver a Life-Changing SuperPrize® to our newest Sweepstakes winner! Did you win? Today, dear PCHSearch&Win User, is the day you’ll find out!

Did you know that in the past, three PCHSearch&Win users got their winning SuperPrize entries at PCHSearch&Win? Are you destined to become Number 4? The Prize Patrol is now on the road, in hot pursuit of the winner as you read this… Is today the day you’ll get to see the Prize Patrol van stopping in front of your home? It’s so exciting, isn’t it!

I can tell you, we’re just bubbling over with prize-winning excitement here at the Publishers Clearing House headquarters in Port Washington, New York. Even we have no idea where Dave Sayer, Todd Sloane and Danielle Lam will end up today, with flowers, champagne, balloons and a “Big Check” – but you can bet we’ll all be following them on the PCH Fan page all day as they send updates as they make their way to their final destination. What’s the weather like? What did they have for breakfast? Follow the clues on the PCH Fan Page, ask some questions of your own, and maybe you can figure it out for yourself!

Just imagine what you could do with a check for $5,000.00 Every Week for the rest of your life! You could take that vacation you’ve been dreaming of! You could retire early! I can’t win the money because I work here, but I know what I’d do with it. I’d pay off some bills. Maybe trade in my boring old car for a racy red convertible. And I definitely would not feel guilty indulging in that pair of Jimmy Choos I’ve had my eye on and stepping out for a decadent evening on the town!

What would you do? We’d love to know! Let us know in the comments here or at the PCHSearch&Win Fan page.

Good luck!

Francine L.

PCH Online Creative

P.S.  Have you searched at PCHSearch&Win yet today? Make sure you do, because Instant Cash Prizes up to $1,000.00 will definitely be awarded!

1,069 thoughts on “Today’s The Day! We Can’t Wait To Surprise The Winner!”

1. Mark Sass says:

I hope I won today and would like to help my family!

2. Gabe says:

I need a blessing, lost my job 8 months ago, broke my arm, struggling with alot of mental issues. About to lose it all, this blessing is well needed.

3. Lisa barlow says:

I would buy my self a suv but wait the lord comes first because after all he’s the one who blesses us and,I would get me a house built and my mama and my,kids I would buy them a cAr and bank my money I need a blessing from god,he know what I’m in need of before I ask

4. Maria Laig-Duran says:

Praying to win so that I can get my kids into elementary school, pay all my debts, and hopefully be able to try to get a children’s mental hospital started in my town.

Good luck everyone!

5. Carmen parham says:

Who won

1. don says:

im sitting here wondering the same thing. I’m not at home i would love to see that van pull up in a few hours.

2. Andre Lamont Brady says:

First I’ll give God he’s 10% then give thanks to him donat some proceed’s to help cleft children , be a partner with JDPM Jesse Duplantis Ministry those was my promises to God then seek guidance by him on how to do what’s right with it but who ever wins it do what’s right and help the needy thanks God bless all.

6. jeanna barnes says:

Yes i would like to know how is it that it seems that when you receive a winning possible no # it seems that your the only one with that no from the correspondents we get in e mail y
    Only to find out your no is not so special because there areothers with the same no , just trying to understand ?

7. irene says:

I have been trying to win for 23 years. I’m beginning to wonder …. I’m just about ready to give up!

8. LaToya says:

This would be more than a dream come true. I have had dreams about winning this for the last couple nights. My family needs it so bad.

1. Arlo haggins says:

I hope I win something to day I have so many bills to pay and about to go out of town

9. I want to win, win, win that’s what I’ve been waiting for! Yes i have a lot of plans and dreams but the truth of the matter is that for whatever reason…it come down to I want to win!

1. Lashay says:

How is are winning number the same 4900

10. Jesse mccoy says:

I been playing pch since 2011, I feel like I’m losing faith, even if I won the smallest prize I have yet to win anything … I play everyday praying I get my turn for me and my family , a life changing moment somthing we never had before .. I just hope I get a knock at my door soon! God bless all the winners who has won !

1. Hi Jesse, I remenber my father always playing sending his big package in…package after package for over 40 years and he never has had his chance at a winning…I’ve started sending my packages in for over 25 years and not once have I had the opportunity to Winn but I still keep playing with faith that maybe one day I will win not just for me and my family but also for my dad!