Today’s The Day! We Can’t Wait To Surprise The Winner!

Will It Be You?

Today is the day we’ve all been waiting for! It’s the day the Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol will deliver a Life-Changing SuperPrize® to our newest Sweepstakes winner! Did you win? Today, dear PCHSearch&Win User, is the day you’ll find out!

Did you know that in the past, three PCHSearch&Win users got their winning SuperPrize entries at PCHSearch&Win? Are you destined to become Number 4? The Prize Patrol is now on the road, in hot pursuit of the winner as you read this… Is today the day you’ll get to see the Prize Patrol van stopping in front of your home? It’s so exciting, isn’t it!

I can tell you, we’re just bubbling over with prize-winning excitement here at the Publishers Clearing House headquarters in Port Washington, New York. Even we have no idea where Dave Sayer, Todd Sloane and Danielle Lam will end up today, with flowers, champagne, balloons and a “Big Check” – but you can bet we’ll all be following them on the PCH Fan page all day as they send updates as they make their way to their final destination. What’s the weather like? What did they have for breakfast? Follow the clues on the PCH Fan Page, ask some questions of your own, and maybe you can figure it out for yourself!

Just imagine what you could do with a check for $5,000.00 Every Week for the rest of your life! You could take that vacation you’ve been dreaming of! You could retire early! I can’t win the money because I work here, but I know what I’d do with it. I’d pay off some bills. Maybe trade in my boring old car for a racy red convertible. And I definitely would not feel guilty indulging in that pair of Jimmy Choos I’ve had my eye on and stepping out for a decadent evening on the town!

What would you do? We’d love to know! Let us know in the comments here or at the PCHSearch&Win Fan page.

Good luck!

Francine L.

PCH Online Creative

P.S.  Have you searched at PCHSearch&Win yet today? Make sure you do, because Instant Cash Prizes up to $1,000.00 will definitely be awarded!

1,882 thoughts on “Today’s The Day! We Can’t Wait To Surprise The Winner!”

1. Emily Towns says:

PCH and all involved, Fans as well
    I don’t have much money and an on limited income with severe disabilities, this makes life desire a better one, especially for my kids 19 and 16. There is so much they need, desire and our home is kind of run down. We would like a new moderate home and a new car, Sarah wants art supplies. Bryan wants a dirt bike. Alot of the money would be shared with communites where there are poor conditions and childrens hospital for the terminal child,

This my wish. For myself, I don’t need alot.
    I am Praying with a humble heart

2. James Slautterback says:

So winners number was returned I wasn’t even sent the winners number for the win it all prize but yet I walked a mile and a half to the post office every day to mail an entry and I was just wasting my freaking time huh this is good to know I need to just leave PCH alone altogether don’t I thanks for wasting my time

3. Mary j Naumann says:

I just got one of those scam calls saying I had won.This guy kept us talking for 30 mins until we were told it would cost 850.00 to get the money.We were pretty sure it was a scam from the beginning,but it would be nice if this didn’t happen to some one else…

4. Lola Christine Saxon says:

I would love to win pch. I would help my kids out. I need a car dont have one. I could get surgery done on my back do my teeth. An get a home of my own I wouldn’t have to live with my youngest daughter no more. I never won anything in my life an it would be a blessing to me if I won.

5. cbarbee says:

I AM LOOKING FORWARD SEEING YOU AT MY DOOR, WITH A BIG CHECK, HOPEFULLY, THIS IS THE ONE, DONT LET ME DOWN, I’M READY TO BE THE NEXT MILLIONAIRE, MY DREAM TO REALLY COME TRUE!!!

6. Mike Denney says:

With that big of a surprise, I don’t know what all I would do with my winnings. For months leading up to this day, millions of ideas have entered my mind. I would help my family, set myself for financial relief, put away and plan for my future, give to some charities. Obviously with that huge amount, the list could be endless.

All I can say, is that I hope to see the crew coming to my door step and changing my life forever !

Safe travels to all members of the prize patrol and hope to see you all the!!

Respectfully,

Your biggest fan and most eagerly contestant !

7. PCH,

WOW…IT WOULD BE A DREAM COME TRUE FOR ME, IF THIS WAS THE CASE….I WILL REMAIN POSITIVE THAT PCH WILL ARRIVE AT MY DOOR, WITH A BIG MEGA MILLIONS CHECK OR $5,000.00 A WEEK FOR LIFE FOREVER…WOULD DO IT FOR ME…MY LUCKY NUMBER SEEMS TO BE “4”, AND RICHARDS FLORIST TO BE IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD, AND I SEEING THINGS OR JUST DREAMING…..!!!!!!

YOUR PCH FAN,