Make Today A Winner – With PCHSearch&Win!

We’ll be awarding Over $25,000.00 in September alone!

You need information, and you LOVE PRIZES. And no one combines the two better than PCHSearch&Win! Just imagine, a search you do on PCHSearchandWin for a new insurance carrier or restaurant review or the weekend’s weather could win you a FREE TV, a FREE gift card from a favorite retailer, or COLD HARD CASH you can use to buy groceries, new clothes, or take a vacation!

What would you do if you won $1,000.00 Fast Cash? That’s the prize that will definitely be awarded today! Here’s some inspiration from some recent winners…

Jan A. from Phoenix, Arizona, won $500.00 which she plans to put toward caring for her autistic son: “I use PCHSearch&Win for all of my internet searches,” says Jan. “I find all the information I’m looking for on health, gardening, local businesses and reviews.”

Eric B. from Whitestone, New York, who won a movie ticket says: “I am going to take my girlfriend to the movies.”

$500.00 winner Judy S. from Berryville, Virginia, wants to use her winnings to “help with recent retirement, visit children and grandchildren.”

“I won $50.00!” says Carolyn C. of Winchester, Kentucky. “My husband and I are on a fixed income, so this will help buy groceries. Thank you! ”

And devoted mom  Melanie A. from Quincy, Florida, won $1,000.00 she plans to use “…for my son’s future.”

I know if I were eligible to win a cash prize from PCHSearchandWin, I’d use the money to buy my two little girls nice school clothes and shoes – or treat my hubby to a date night out. Heck, depending on the size of the prize, I’d even do both! How about you?

There are lots of great prizes left to be awarded this month, and who knows – you might be the next to join the lucky seachers who have already won from PCHSearch&Win. Visit PCHSearch&Win and search now!

Francine L.

PCH Online Creative

321 thoughts on “Make Today A Winner – With PCHSearch&Win!”

1. Kristi Burkhalter says:

I want to be a winner

2. Caroline Himes says:

Dear PCH i want to win so bad !! Please forgive me DaveDave’Todd and Danielle Lam. I need to win like no tomorrow !! I am flat broke and dealing with health problems in the home and no money to get it taken care of is why i pray to get picked please!! To win this !! But im also going to tell you something else please ‘ in. Here i need your help Dave please this has never happened . ok . there is a man !!! That is trying his best to rob me im broke and he will not stop!! I even had the police at my home and he is still going on !! I need your help please. Im scared. Of him !! Can you do anything PCH please thus us my firth day he will not go!! Please help me !! Caroline Himes

3. Caroline Himes says:

Dear Dave and Todd and Danielle Lam. ,, i sure hope you get this please’ this is Caroline Himes from springhill Florida and up to just a week ago i was living and breathing PCH from my home to win the 2 Million up front and 10,000 a month for life. I completed everything end ready to see Dave Todd and Danielle. Lam at my door or it was my dream!!!! And this animal showed up and my whole life changed !! He tried to take my 700 a month disability card off the internetand to this minute he is still trying to rob me!! I had the police over they coyld do very little to help !!! Im luving so scared i dont know what to do and no help from no one at all,, PCH has this ever happened to anyone you know!!! Please if you know anything please tell me” Caroline Himes ” thank you

4. Caroline Himes says:

PCHsearch&Win hello this is Caroline Himes from Spring hill Florida, I’m going to search now to find the 2,000,00.00 plus more a new Lexus valued at 28,000 its an MXK ,I’m searching now at PCHsearch&Win! Searching now please

5. Caroline Himes says:

Hi PCHsearch&Win my name is Caroline Himes ,I’m from Spring hill Florida ,I would like to make today a win win day for me, I’m hoping to be able to go to K-markn and get some summer time shopping in , I don’t work,have not worked in over four years because of a massive brain bleed! I was a School teacher with my Masters in Education for 15 years till that happened in my classroom!! To this very day ,I’m heart broken over it!I pray to Jesus hoping for better days!being home is not me!I love doing things!!but now I’m stuck till I get a lot of this pain to pass ! I’m hoping ,paying and wishing for a miracle!! Its to win the PCH at the end of this month!!!! And I hope to get my skull fixed please!!its in a few places that it needs done just what shows is OK with me!!but please ,I want this done!!!thank you so much!!Caroline Himes Spring hill Florida

6. Yusuf Nasir says:

Dear PCHSearch&Win
    I Would Like to Search today and Claim My Final Entries for the June 30th to Win $2,000,000.00 Plus More
    I Want to Ensure and Complete My Two Final Entries on the Winner Selection List
    this is to Confirm My Final Millionaire-Making Opportunities Associated with this Special Early Look Timeframe from PCH GWY NO.6900
    Yes I Want to Win and Hope your Final Destination Will be At.9446 Mirror Pond Dr.in Fairfax VA.
    If I Am Selected the Winner of the June 30th Prize
    I Am Looking Forward Win it All Prize Winner
    Best Regards Yusuf Nasir

7. Yusuf Nasir says:

Dear PCHSearch&Win
    Yes I Am Glad to Win and Driving in Fairfax A Brand New Mustang Valued over $31,000.00 from PCH GWY NO.6085
    Plus Enter to Win $10,000.00 Gas or Maintenance from PCH GWY NO.6086
    Plus Will definitely Win it All Prize $2,000,000.00 Plus More on June 30th from PCH GWY NO.6900
    Please Make me today A Winner of the Prize this June 30th 2016