Enter For A NEW CAR on PCHSearchandWin!

Driving to work today, the oil light went on. Again. And all I could think was, “Oh how I wish I could get a new car already!” The seats are sticky from juice-box spillover… There are crushed remnants of snack foods that have now become permanent fixtures in the carpets… And the fuse in the center console blew and I haven’t been able to charge up my cell phone or iPod on my way to work in weeks!

Oh, to be able to start again, with a vehicle that had that “new car smell” – and not the lingering scent of sour milk…

How would you like a chance to enter for a BRAND NEW CAR? Well, with your first  search at PCHSearch&Win today, you’ll be entered for a Lincoln MKS – valued at $39,625.00!!

What can you search for? How about ways you can “decorate” your car – with something fun to hang from the rearview mirror or one of those hilarious “hula girls” to stick on the dashboard.

How about places you can take your car? Why not use PCHSearchandWin to plot out exciting stops for a family road trip! Just pick a direction – north, south, east or west – choose a destination, and check out all there is to see on the way! To get you started: Metropolis, Illinois, is the self-proclaimed “hometown of Superman.” Why not use PCHSearchandWin to find all the family fun spots in that town and others. You can also use PCHSearchandWin to plot your mileage and even find lodging and food!

Plus, when you search, you could win an instant prize. Yes, today PCHSearch&Win is AWARDING PRIZES EVERY TEN MINUTES! Gift cards up to $100.00 are up for grabs!

Remember: There’s going to be an instant winner every 10 minutes TODAY, and everyone who searches today will also get an entry for a new car! It can’t be me, but it COULD become yours. So get searching!

Francine L.

PCH Creative

P.S. If you also have kids and you have tips to keep your car clean – even if you have to drive them around in it – please share them here! Thanks–and happy searching!

6,167 thoughts on “Enter For A NEW CAR on PCHSearchandWin!”

1. Shirley123 says:

June 23 2016
    Hii Pch yes I want to win $2,000,000.. plus more on Frontpage .

2. earl stewart says:

“VIP” 56. 2 FrontPage Yes I want to “win it all” and claim my 2X entries….Pch Gwy:No:6900….$2 Million up front plus more! $10,000.00 a month for life! Plus Brand New Lincoin Mkz! “Special Early Look Prize Event” On June 30th. E.S. “Set for life” Thanks Pch Millionaire Making Superprize!

3. earl stewart says:

“VIP” 56. Front Page Yes I want to” win it all” and claim my 2X entries….Pch Gwy:No:6900….$2 Million up front plus more! $10,000.00 a month for life! Plus Brand New Lincoin Mkz! “Special Early Look Prize Event” On June 30th. E.S. “Set for life” Thanks Pch Millionaire Making Superprize!

4. Diana Molina says:

PCH SEARCH & WIN
    I WANT FINAL 2 DAY AND CLAIM TO WIN IT ALL ON JUNE30 TH $2,000,000.00 PLUS MORE $10,000.00 A MONTH FOR LIFE &A BRAND NEW LINCOLN MKZ VALUE AT OVER $ 36,000.00 DURING SPECIAL EARLY LOOK EVENT PCH GWY #6900

5. Elena Tedtaotao says:

Yes I’m claiming my entry for the $2, million up front and the $10,000.00 for life and the brand new Lincoln MKZ, also my local tv area Springfield MO, yes I do want to win. Thanks PCH.

6. PCH I am responding to searching for a winner $2 Million plus More! If I Should be the winner, the Prize Patrol will stop at Julia’s Florist in Starke and get Roses and balloons and travel to the Alvarez’s with that big Check plus $10,000.00 a Month Plus a New Car Lincoln MKZ on June the 30th in a “Special Early Look” Prize Event. Thank You!

7. James Miller says:

Pch yes i want to win the win it all plus more Prize.

8. Roger says:

Thanks PCH for the chance to play and win your #6900 Super Prizes… I’m retired and don’t collect many things anymore but a chance to win this Super Prize would be amazing.. I could actually travel again…
    Keep up the fun!