Enter For A NEW CAR on PCHSearchandWin!

Driving to work today, the oil light went on. Again. And all I could think was, “Oh how I wish I could get a new car already!” The seats are sticky from juice-box spillover… There are crushed remnants of snack foods that have now become permanent fixtures in the carpets… And the fuse in the center console blew and I haven’t been able to charge up my cell phone or iPod on my way to work in weeks!

Oh, to be able to start again, with a vehicle that had that “new car smell” – and not the lingering scent of sour milk…

How would you like a chance to enter for a BRAND NEW CAR? Well, with your first  search at PCHSearch&Win today, you’ll be entered for a Lincoln MKS – valued at $39,625.00!!

What can you search for? How about ways you can “decorate” your car – with something fun to hang from the rearview mirror or one of those hilarious “hula girls” to stick on the dashboard.

How about places you can take your car? Why not use PCHSearchandWin to plot out exciting stops for a family road trip! Just pick a direction – north, south, east or west – choose a destination, and check out all there is to see on the way! To get you started: Metropolis, Illinois, is the self-proclaimed “hometown of Superman.” Why not use PCHSearchandWin to find all the family fun spots in that town and others. You can also use PCHSearchandWin to plot your mileage and even find lodging and food!

Plus, when you search, you could win an instant prize. Yes, today PCHSearch&Win is AWARDING PRIZES EVERY TEN MINUTES! Gift cards up to $100.00 are up for grabs!

Remember: There’s going to be an instant winner every 10 minutes TODAY, and everyone who searches today will also get an entry for a new car! It can’t be me, but it COULD become yours. So get searching!

Francine L.

PCH Creative

P.S. If you also have kids and you have tips to keep your car clean – even if you have to drive them around in it – please share them here! Thanks–and happy searching!

6,514 thoughts on “Enter For A NEW CAR on PCHSearchandWin!”

1. earl stewart says:

“VIP” 13. FrontPage #2. Yes I want to win it all and claim my 2X entries….Pch Gwy:No:6085 or 6685….A Brand New Lincoin Mkz “Special Early Look Prize Event” On August 31st. E.S. “Set for life” Thanks Pch Millionaire

2. earl stewart says:

“VIP” 12. FrontPage #2. Yes I want to win it all and claim my 2X entries….Pch Gwy:No:6085 or 6685….A Brand New Lincoin Mkz “Special Early Look Prize Event” On August 31st. E.S. “Set for life” Thanks Pch Millionaire

3. earl stewart says:

“VIP” 11. FrontPage #1. Yes I want to “win it all” and claim my 2X entries….Pch Gwy:No:6085….A Brand New Lincoin Mkz “Special Early Look Prize Event” On August 31st. E.S. “Set for life” Thanks Pch Millionaire!

4. earl stewart says:

“VIP” 10. FrontPage #1. Yes I want to “win it all” and claim my 2X entries….Pch Gwy:No:6085….A Brand New Lincoin Mkz “Special Early Look Prize Event” On August 31st. E.S. “Set for life” Thanks Pch Millionaire!

5. August 23,2016
    Hi Elite Team just would love to enter claim and win
    A Brand New Lincoln Mkz value over $47,000..00 ,with
    leather seats sun roof top would love to take my husband on vacation with gwy #6085 as well as $5,000. A week forever as $5,000.00 a week lifetime and beneficiary to a family member as $2million plus cash
    bonus. Please secure comfirm and activate all of my prize
    To enter and claim accept and on 8/31/16 Forever gwy #6900 Thank you PCH

6. I’m claiming my 2x entries to win New Lincoln MKZ it will be nice to win

7. mike brewer says:

nice i like to have new lincoin mkz gwy 6085 plus 5,000.00 a week forever pch 6900

8. Boyd McCrite says:

drove a new Lincoln, it drove like a dream.

9. Maria Sanchez says:

Hello PRIZE PATROL ELITE TEAM, , I am claiming the Gwy # 6085 2X Lincoln MKZ Car valued $ 47,000.00
    I would love to drive that beautiful car and see how it feels and smells, Aha!! I’m alos claiming the Gwy #69OO $ 5,000.00 A WEEK FOREVER on AUGUST 31ST!!

Thank You PRIZE PATROL ELITE TEAM : )

10. binhdieu says:

Hi,PCHFrontpage,I’m claiming 2X entries to win a new Lincoln MKZ from gwy#6085,plus $5,000.00 a week forever on 8/31st from PCH#6900