Enter For A NEW CAR on PCHSearchandWin!

Driving to work today, the oil light went on. Again. And all I could think was, “Oh how I wish I could get a new car already!” The seats are sticky from juice-box spillover… There are crushed remnants of snack foods that have now become permanent fixtures in the carpets… And the fuse in the center console blew and I haven’t been able to charge up my cell phone or iPod on my way to work in weeks!

Oh, to be able to start again, with a vehicle that had that “new car smell” – and not the lingering scent of sour milk…

How would you like a chance to enter for a BRAND NEW CAR? Well, with your first ┬ásearch at PCHSearch&Win today, you’ll be entered for a Lincoln MKS - valued at $39,625.00!!

What can you search for? How about ways you can “decorate” your car – with something fun to hang from the rearview mirror or one of those hilarious “hula girls” to stick on the dashboard.

How about places you can take your car? Why not use PCHSearchandWin to plot out exciting stops for a family road trip! Just pick a direction – north, south, east or west – choose a destination, and check out all there is to see on the way! To get you started: Metropolis, Illinois, is the self-proclaimed “hometown of Superman.” Why not use PCHSearchandWin to find all the family fun spots in that town and others. You can also use PCHSearchandWin to plot your mileage and even find lodging and food!

Plus, when you search, you could win an instant prize. Yes, today PCHSearch&Win is AWARDING PRIZES EVERY TEN MINUTES! Gift cards up to $100.00 are up for grabs!

Remember: There’s going to be an instant winner every 10 minutes TODAY, and everyone who searches today will also get an entry for a new car! It can’t be me, but it COULD become yours. So get searching!

Francine L.

PCH Creative

P.S. If you also have kids and you have tips to keep your car clean – even if you have to drive them around in it – please share them here! Thanks–and happy searching!

2,104 thoughts on “Enter For A NEW CAR on PCHSearchandWin!”

1. julio torres says:

I want to knww is this is real because I don’t ike wasted my time.

2. carolinejinks says:

yes I want to win a brand new car gwy no 3726 and I also want to win the 75,000.00 prize gwy no 3726

3. Venus Agustin says:

I’m hoping and praying our LORD will give me the chance to shower HIS big blessings now to us for the missions entrusted to us. Thnks LORD.

4. Beverly Crawford says:

Yes a new Lincoln MKS would be a very nice super prize to have!!No 3726–A Forever Prize Thank you

5. PCHSearch&WIN! PCH SweepStakes/SuperPrize Entry! PCH WIN A Brand New Lincoln MKS! Valued Over $46,000.00! Plus $5,000.00 A Week Forever Prize Opportunity! From PCH Giveaways.NO’S.3726 & 3080! D.M.

6. I would love to have a car like this. It would made me feel like I was somebody.

7. Jean says:

I have never drove a brand new car and would love to drive it when I go out on a date with this guy I just met but in person yet.

8. harry says:

Only God knows what i need he is my provider if God wants me to win a new car then i will be truly thankful And very grateful For his blessings i have much to be thankful for already thank you my lord Jesus Christ thank you

9. I wont to win a new car fantastic I ‘m no car is necesary to go my appointment Thank You my Gwy. #3726