Twilight Specials = More Chances to Win!

Hello Searchers,

It’s Wednesday morning! And ever since we “fell back” at 2 AM on Sunday, I’ve loved that I wake up when the sun is shining ― without having to knock the annoying alarm clock off my night table!

Seriously, how nice was it to gain an hour of sleep this past Sunday, November 6th? I’ve been feeling so great that I’ve had time in the morning to cook myself a proper breakfast of delicious ham, mushroom and cheddar cheese omelets AND play some XBOX before hopping in the car and making my way to Publishers Clearing House Headquarters in Port Washington, NY.

Jeez. Turning the clocks back is awesome. I wish I could do this all the time.

Some of you super -savvy searchers may have even realized that you had an EXTRA HOUR to search and win last Sunday! While we only turn the clocks back once a year, don’t worry, there are some other out-of-the-ordinary winning opportunities coming up this month!

I’m talking about our Multiple Twilight Special Promotions!

You see, at 7 P.M. on select days throughout the month of November, Publishers Clearing House has given authorization to PCHSearch&Win  to ADD EVEN MORE PRIZES to their already LOADED prize-pool!

WOW! You can  search for your favorite topics PLUS get more chances to win cool cash prizes! That sounds like a good formula for winning to me! When you search be on the look-out for our special Twilight module ad on the right hand side of your search results!

You’ll know MORE PRIZES ARE UP FOR GRABS when you see this:

PCHSearch&Win Instant Prizes

And how will you know when a Twilight Special is being offered?  Simply search each and every day!

Good Luck

Matt S.

PCH Creative

169 thoughts on “Twilight Specials = More Chances to Win!”

1. Shena Castle says:

I am the winner!! #8628 geez that’s sounds good thought I would practice

2. Kay Arai says:

ISorry for this delay for postimg, I really want to win this Twilight Exclusive from PCH Gwy #8900

3. kathyedmonds says:

HELLO PCH YES IM READY TWILIGHT SPECIAL EXCLUSIVE FROM GWY NO- 8796- 8633 – 6902 50,000.00 BONUS CASH PLUS 10,000.00 8623 50 CASH WINNERS THANK PCH KATHY.E

4. Orlando Jr Almarza says:

PCH…

Responding promptly prior to tonight’s deadline regarding this “Twilight Exclusive” Gwy 8633.
    Please confirm my entries for this contest!

Also, please confirm my entries, Prize Number(s), Certificates, Upgrades, Transfer of Funds AND Deposit for this $7,000 a Week for Life Super Prize Gwy 6900.. Special Early Look for October 21.

Finally, could you please activate my entries for the $1 Million Dollars Super Sweepstakes Gwys 4950 & 8035.. Second Chance Drawing. Including the $50,000 Bonus Cash Prize Gwy 6902.

Really appreciate it..

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hi Orlando, there are multiple ways to participate in our sweepstakes, unfortunately replying on our page does not enter you into our sweepstakes. You can find all the ways to enter simply by clicking here: http://bit.ly/Enter-A-PCH-Sweeps. Let me know if you need anything else!

5. Gail Timm says: