PCHSearchandWin Presents the Mysterious World Of Numbers And PRIZES!

In celebration of today’s unique date, 11/11/11, PCHSearchandWin is giving away instant win Mystery Prizes!

With all the hoopla over today’s date, I decided to do some PCHSearch&Win searching to find out what all the fuss is about. 1 and 11 are just numbers, right? Or are they? Let’s take a look…

PCHSearch&Win

Numerologists believe events linked to the time 11:11 appear more often than can be explained by chance or coincidence. That’s why some superstitious folks believe that kissing a clock at 11:11 (a.m. or p.m.) will bring them good luck. Others believe 11 signals a spirit presence with the belief that 11 has mystical powers. New beginnings, higher ideals, invention, balance, fulfillment and vision are all meanings of the number 11. Hmmm, so since today is 11/11/11, and there are three 11s in a row, could this be the start of a great new beginning?!

Even in math — I know,not a favorite subject for most — the number 11 has interesting peculiarities. Contrary to popular belief the number 1 is not a prime number, but the number 11 is. And, looking further at the number 11, if you multiply (6 ones), the result is quite startling.

111111 x 111111 = 12345654321

Of course, I can’t reveal everything about the number 11 and the significance of today’s date — if there is one or not — because PCHSearchandWin wants to know what YOU think! Head on over to search.pch.com now and do a little searching of your own. Maybe you’ll win one of the Mystery Prizes today for your searching effort! And, make sure to visit PCHgames and PCHlotto today because the number 11 is very significant when it comes to gaming and lotto! Here’s why…

Contrary to popular belief, Black jack players love the number 11. It sometimes means to double down, but not always. Additionally, dice players love the number 11. It’s as good as the number 7 on the come-out roll. Eleven is also a popular lottery and keno number.

So do you believe in the mystery of 11/11/11? Let us know what you found at PCHSearchandWin and if you won with the number 11 on PCHgames and PCHlotto today!

Good luck x 11!

Ellen S.
PCH Online Creative

32 thoughts on “PCHSearchandWin Presents the Mysterious World Of Numbers And PRIZES!”

1. Fredrick says:

Ijust noticed the other comments are almost a year old so i might just be typing for nothing but I like to finish what I start!

2. david n bowers says:

i want to win big money, i,m handicapped, and could really use it.

3. SUZANNE says:

11/11/11 WAS THOUGHT TO BE PURE EVIL IN THE 16TH CENTURY. A MOVIE CALLED PHENOMENON CAME OUT AND IT WAS ALSO REPRESENTED AS OMINOUS.

4. Vanessa Heck says:

Your always here for me to play your games enjoy them see you soon

5. erika vevers says:

#1fan of Danielle lam love u

6. Roger A. Lessard says:

I’m not asking for to much. It’s that I had a back operation five months ago . And it takes time to heal. My Doctor said it could take up to a year. We all know with back operations , theres no guaranty that it will be all perfect . As it is right now my wife is the only one that is working right now. And she’s a nurse at the hospital in our local City. She works very hard to keep us in our home .Pay all our bills,food ,Insurance for our cars and so on. God bless her. She’s a good woman. When she feels a little moody ,well I just stay out of her way .But I do tell her I love her .I do appreciate all what you dose for our home. See its this that I worry about my wife is that she has Epilepsy. If she gets to exhausted she could get a seizure. Sometimes she may forget to take her proper medication at the proper time. And she could have a seizure from being so tired from working all day. So I have to remind her to take them . But sometimes I’m not around to tell her. I’ll leave a sticky note on the bathroom mirror . And hope she sees it. I’ve been around when she had seizure . And I make sure that she’s on her side not chocking on her saliva or her tung . Make her comfortable. Hold her hands and lay down with her and talk to her until she responds to me. When she can , start to walk . I’ll take her to bead and let her sleep the whole day. From the seizure , she gets an afoul headache and dizziness . So what I’m getting to is .If we could win some cash . Of any amount it would help us out .and relive some of the pressure on her mind. I love this wife of mine ,And I do worry about her so mush. I pray to God that he could Bless us in some way .Just life would be better for my dear wonderful ,sweet heard working women that she is. Thank you PCH . To give us that chance to dream and pray that good fortune could come our way. R.A.Lessard NC.

7. Kathryn Everett Singleton says:

Thank you all for being so wonderful to me. I had dizziness and had to stop this morning and rest. I have just returned to complete what ever you ask of me. I am sorry I had to be away, and I know it was frustating for you as well. This is exciting and wonderful , and fun all at the same time. I will never forget it, no matter what happens. GOD BLESS you all.
    Kathryn Singleton

8. johnny survilo says:

!!/!!/2012 at 11:00PM

9. lamont bostic says:

11/11/11. Hoping to win the money to get married. 11×11. It will start a new life for me. 12345654321. pch would change my life forever.

10. life is what you make it is great tobe alive