PCH Celebrates a Great Year! How Do You Celebrate?

Hello Searchers,

2011 is just about all wrapped-up. It’s time to get-together with family and friends, while you reward yourself for all the hard work you’ve accomplished this past year. With the holidays and New Year’s Eve just around the corner, I’m sure you’ve got loads of events and celebrations on your calendar.

As you know, here at Publishers Clearing House, we pride ourselves on making as many winning moments as possible. Just like you, after a year full of constant hard work and a dedication to making dreams come true, we like to ring in the New Year with our very own End of the Year Celebration. It’s a great opportunity for everyone to gather, not as co-workers, but as friends.

Last year’s Holiday Celebration was a blast. It gave me the chance to meet some new faces while getting to know more about my fellow, every day co-workers. The venue, The Metropolitan, located in Glen Cove, NY, was beautifully decorated with loads of Holiday cheer.  From the dancing to the cuisine it was a spectacular night!

OH! And did I mention, it’s the only time of the year that we, as PCH employees, have the opportunity to win some cool prizes. Just this past year, Executive Director of the Prize Patrol, Dave Sayer, announced over 10 lucky prize winners.

Dave Sayer PCH Holiday Party

Some of our employees were even kind enough to share some thoughts on what they won…

• Michelle P.  from Accounts Payable won an Electronic Picture Frame – “It was a great gift,” said Michelle.
  • Lori S. from Promotion Development got a Toshiba DVD Player – “I love watching my favorite films on it,” said Lori.
  • Aidan R. from Products won an eReader – “It was a wonderful surprise,” said Aidan.
  • Deborah M. of our Contest Department was even presented with a 32″ Flat Screen TV.

Last year’s party was so much fun, it’s going to be difficult to top it this time around.

Happy Holidays to all!

Matt S.

PCH Creative

10 thoughts on “PCH Celebrates a Great Year! How Do You Celebrate?”

1. Joyce Strome says:

I will tell you all one thing don’t pull my leg I know that I would not win that much money if I ran up on it or any but if I don’t win any this year in 2013 don’t look for me in 2014 cause I will not be around to play I can not play and buy things if you don’t have any money I sent off 3 payments off today and got a lot more to pay but after dec 3oth I want have no more, and you can take it to the bank J-S.

2. Carlotta Fortner says:

I wish the best for all the people at the PCH of 2012 & Happy New Year to all.

3. SUDDENLY I SHIFTED THE HOME SO MY NEW ADDRESS IS CH.MUQADDAR HUSSAIN SARFARZ RAFIQUE ROAD SADAR BAZAR LAHORE CANTT. PAKISTAN

1. Victoria At PCH Victoria At PCH says:

Hi Samina,

Unfortunately, at this time, the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes is only open to United States and Canadian residents.

Victoria At PCH

4. baldev shahi says:

I have filled in trhe entry form my correct address but again and againb I am being
    asked to fill in the correct address. Please physically verify thes address before again and askiung for it.

1. Victoria At PCH Victoria At PCH says:

Hi Baldev,

Our registration forms utilize address validation software which uses the latest data provided by the USPS. Please review your information and ensure you are entering in your complete address. If you feel you are entering in your information correctly , yet still are receiving error messages, please send us a message at our Ask Us page: http://pch.custhelp.com/app/ask.

Victoria At PCH

5. shirley moore says:

I would love to be a winner! Iwould buy a family home. We have never had home, of ours. To say this is our faimly HOME.

6. Linda Giannone says:

Happy holidays to all of you!

7. George White says:

I would love to be a winner of PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE. $5,000 EVERY WEEK FOR LIFE, WOULD HELP OUT ALOT. Ilove playing pchsearch&win, but I’m sure I would love winning better.

8. Donna Freymuth says:

Just wanted to say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :D

PCH brings hope to alot of people everyday with your entries from e-mail and facebook, Yes I am one of them :)

It is also great that you give to charities that people vote on:)

Maybe one of these days or years I will get to meet Danielle Lam, Dave Sayer and Todd Sloane at my door, or maybe new employee.

Your games or great and so are your PCH Crew keep up the good work and God Bless and Watch Over ALL of you :D Merry Christmas and Happy New Year