From All Your Friends At PCHSearch&Win …

Hello Searchers,

Are you all geared up for the holidays? Done with all the holiday shopping? I know I am! Well, maybe 90% done…. or less. There are still a few things I need to get! I still need a present for my friend; I will be spending my holidays with his family in New Jersey. Come to think of it … there are few other names left on my list.

Anyway, we at PCHSearch&Win are truly in the holiday spirit. We just had our company party on Monday and it was a BLAST! The food was scrumptious, conversations were flowing, and true to PCH tradition, there were loads of fantastic prizes given away! We really looked forward to this event every year as this is the only time of the year that PCH staff are able to win anything!

But, don’t worry. There are lots of prizes in store for searchers, too! ¬†We at PCHSearch&Win have prepared fantastic prizes to be given out throughout the holidays! So, stay tuned, and keep on searching!

Do you, like I do, feel that December seems especially exciting and festive? It’s the only time of the year when people are giving and receiving gifts freely. Even though bargain hunting can be fun, you can excuse yourself for being extravagant here and there. It’s during this time of the year that you make every effort to meet up with family and friends, to eat and drink and be merry, and oftentimes, to share special memories (and make new ones!).

So, on that note, let’s enjoy ourselves and make the most of the few days left of this year. We’ll be welcoming in a new year soon. So from all of us here at PCHSearch&Win, we would like to wish you all Happy Holidays!!!!

Cheers,

Min Min T.

9 thoughts on “From All Your Friends At PCHSearch&Win …”

1. moraless326 says:

No 3726 mi Numbers yess

2. Lisa Holland says:

All I want for Christmas, is my health, my sons and a 1,000,000. From PCH. HAPPY HOLIDAYS YA’ll!!

3. E W says:

hope I’m searching correctly

4. Not sure if this is comferm comfermation NO. CAN YOU GUYS SEND ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS.

5. I wish Publishers Clearing House sing for me with sign laughange Happy Holiday and Happy Holiday to everyone Thank you I never see deaf person won lately my life !!!

6. Eileen ther says:

HAPPY HOLIDAY
    eillther bangor me 04401still entering hoping to win that chance of life time,
    PLEASE COMPUTER WIZ I WANT TO GO BUY A COMPUTER AND YOUR MY ONLY CHANCE,

7. It’s always our Dream to Win with Publishers Clearing House, Thank You for allowing us a chance to win and Dream big.
    God Bless All!!!

8. Jerry Clinkscales says:

Thanks for oppotunity to respond and enter,,,

9. Mrs. A.T. says:

Merry Christmas to everyone at PCH. It is a time to put your concerns to the side. Enjoy time with family and friends. Be safe and have fun.