January’s Ending – But This Week’s Prizefest Is Just Beginning!

PCHSearch&Win Prizefest

Can you believe January is already over? I mean, wasn’t it just Christmas? Like yesterday? Look around my house and you might think so…

Yeah, so I’m sort of embarrassed to admit this, but my kids and I just took the decorations off the Christmas tree and packed them up (yesterday). And…um…the tree itself is still kind of standing in my living room (relax, it’s artificial!), with boxes of ornaments stacked up around it, all anxiously awaiting to be transported to the basement to “rest up” for next Christmas.

You know, I have this crazy thought. If I could become a PCH Millionaire, I’d move into a house big enough that I could keep a “Christmas Room” decorated year round! Heck, as long as we’re dreaming here, how about a room for each of my favorite holidays! Because honestly, it’s not that I love holidays so much I never want them to end, it’s that decorating–actually, un-decorating–is such an incredible pain the you know where.

Well, I can’t win from PCH, but you can! All it takes is a simple search to qualify for so many exciting INSTANT prizes. Here’s what in store for our last PCHSearch&Win Prizefest in January:

Today is Monday, and the vault has been opened! Today, by 11:59pm, $4,000.00 in prizes must be awarded!

On Tuesday — FIVE lucky searchers will get a $100.00 Marshall’s Gift Card!

Are you hosting a soiree for The Big Game? Get searching on Wednesday when a 46″ LED TV will be up for grabs!

On Thursday, it’s Party Time at PCHSearch&Win, with a Winner Every Hour! ALSO…be sure you’re with us at 7PM to find out what the BIG SURPRISE of the day is!

And the weekend is rich in rewards! Five $150.00 Overstock.com gift cards will be on the table on Friday. Saturday, it’s five $100 HSN gift cards and for Sunday, TEN $50.00 TJ Maxx gift cards will be available to win!

We got a lot great things going on this week. Time to put off your Valentine’s Day decorating and get searching!

Good luck!!

Francine L.

PCH Creative

P.S.  I’m sure all your holiday decorations are already down…but when do you un-decorate? Reply in the comments and inspire (shame) me for next year!

10 thoughts on “January’s Ending – But This Week’s Prizefest Is Just Beginning!”

1. i need all my search for my win and it can to change my life. Thank you.

2. kathy smith says:

I pray the internet dont fail me now! I never stoped trying …I live to search and Win this PCH Sweep!

3. maria alago says:

I pray every day to become a big winner!

4. Jeff Curtis says:

If I was the big winner I would finally be able to say Bye Bye SSI (disability)!!!

5. Carol Alt says:

It’s difficult when a spouse looses a job twice because the companies close their doors & moves out of the country. My husband & I are doing what we can, but the money would really help pay for our bills. Winning would bring tears to my eyes.

6. Rex Watts says:

Rex Watts say, this year will be the best year of his life, thanks to you. I need a seven figure check, to pay everyboby that i owe. I need to be free, I’m going to be free, thanks for your help.

7. Angie McManis says:

my decorations for christmas came down just last week i love to enjoy them for a while i wasn’t in a hurry and i noticed i forgot a few thrers poinsetia lights above my kitcken cabinets and snowflakes in my picture window then on the out side icecycle lights and shrubs lights but of course i don’t light them i’ll take them down on a warm sunny day lol

8. ROBERT BILDERBACK says:

I BEN OUT OF WORK FOR 2 1/2 YR AND I NEED THE MONEY .SO WE WILL BE HOME THANK YOU (BOB)

9. Ramona Ramsey says:

My Christmas decorations came down the second week of Jan. but
    I liked the red so well I left my lighted wreath up til after Valentines Day. Also some of my pillows and rugs.

10. Mrs. A.T. says:

Francine, You might be a redneck if… Born in the south, raised in the north, and I’m back in the south! I like to take down and put away all decorations before the New Year. This year it was easier, didn’t do outside, it’s a chore putting things in attic. I win, my house will have a basement. First year too that we aren’t doing Superbowl at our house, but I’m sure my husband and son would love the big TV!