Will The Prize Patrol Visit You Today With a Big Check?

Hey Searchers,

Did you know today, February 29th, 2012 is a LEAP DAY? It’s a date that only occurs every 4 years.

VRRRMMM VRRRRMM VRRRRMMM   !!!

Wait… what’s that noise? It sounds like a van getting ready to GO!

I know what that noise is! It’s the Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol getting ready to send a lucky someone LEAPING FOR JOY with a life-changing SUPERPRIZE! And that person could be YOU, IN JUST HOURS!

Heck — Todd, Danielle and Dave could be making their way to your home state right now as you’re reading my blog! Better yet, they could be plugging your street address into their GPS while preparing to surprise YOU at your front door with flowers, balloons, champagne, your local news team and the all important “Big Check!”

Want to know where the Prize Patrol Van is right now? Check this out…

Did you know EVEN YOU could keep in touch with the Prize Patrol? If you “like” our PCH Fan Page, you can get behind-the-scenes video hints about where they are as they make their way to the winner’s home. Sometimes they’ll report what the weather’s like or post fun facts about the state. Make sure to check back multiple times – the tab will be updated with more videos as the day goes on! Just follow the clues — who knows — maybe Todd, Danielle and Dave will be describing what the weather’s like around your home!

You could have yours, just like our last winner, PCHSearch&Win user, LeRoy Faulks, Sr. He was the proud winner of our November 30th  MEGA PRIZE – $1,OOO,OOO.OO on the spot PLUS $5,OOO.OO A WEEK FOR LIFE!

I can’t wait to see the next winning moment posted on PCHTV.com.

Will it be yours?

Good Luck,

Matt S.

PCH Creative

236 thoughts on “Will The Prize Patrol Visit You Today With a Big Check?”

1. I need this for.my family please wish i.could win it would be great thanks for letting me play Jeffrey Roath

2. Frank Cruz says:

Frank Cruz 927vfwblvd apt 8302 San Antonio Texas 78223 thank you pch for giving me a chance to win bless all of you’ll in the name of Jesus Christ amen 3816_4900_4557 “””” my phone is 210_518_6922 thank you Jesus

3. YES !! I would love to be the next PCH WINNER!! I would be so GRATEFUL!! I can’t wait to open my door to Prize Patrol !!! Please VISIT ME NEXT !!! <3<3<3

4. rhonda hurst says:

please pch make it to 3200 east indian trail #1 louisville ky 40213

5. rhonda hurst says:

i would love to see pch at 3200 east indian trail #1 it would be life changing for my mother and my grandsons god be with us

6. Frank Cruz says:

Thank you pch for giving me a chance I believe in God Jesus his son Mary I have and lately miracles have been happening to me my son got shot in the chest I was at heb at the time I got the call from my sister my son died and God brought him back to us now the doctor said he was not going to make it life is precious don’t waste your time live life to the fullest amen

1. Frank Cruz says:

Thank you pch for giving me a chance to win bless all of you’ll Frank Cruz 927vfwblvd apt 8302 78223 San Antonio Texas 210 518_6922 in the name of Jesus Christ amen 4900_3816_3627_

2. Frank Cruz says:

In the name of Jesus Christ amen thank you pch Frank 927vfwblvd apt 8302 78223 San Antonio Texas

3. Frank Cruz says:

927vfwblvd apt 8302 San Antonio Texas 78223 thank you pch for giving me a chance to win bless all of you’ll in the name of Jesus Christ amen 4900_3816_3627_3727_4556_4557_

7. Anternetter says:

I would love to see the publishers clearing house prize patrol
    at 1523Hudspeth av Dallas Tx 75216 I will be waiting to meet every
    one It will help me to get some good news at this time

8. eric rivera says:

If i get this big check,i would do so much good ,for everybody.but.if,i dont get it i woild,even ,be .happy with a,used car,just,to.get around,.it ,could be,ugly,but .as,long, ,as.it,drives,.i would,be,grafull.am hopeing,that oct 9,youes,ring,my bell,.i pray GoD, answer,my,prayes,and,pch.heres,them,i love,that.pch ,help,people ,,GOD,WILL,BLESS ,all,of, youes.Amen.