The “Drive” Of A Winner!

It takes drive to become a winner!

And now the “drive” to be a winner can turn into the DRIVE of a lifetime, should you win a beautiful, new Lincoln MKT, that is!

When you search today, March 16th, you’ll be entered for the chance to win this masterpiece of automotive technology. But the news gets more exciting because…

Your First Search On March 17th Gets You Double Entries!

Visit PCHSearch&Win today and tomorrow and grab your opportunities to win the amazing Lincoln MKT.

Just Look At Some Of The Lincoln MKT’s Coveted Features!

Performance:

• All Wheel Drive
  • Adaptive Cruise Control
  • ┬áCollision Warning

This Prize Valued At $45,175.00!

This luxurious prize is valued at $45,175.00. If for some reason you’d prefer the cash if you won, you would just have to let us know. The Prize Patrol would give you the cash equivalent.

The Prize Patrol To Personally Knock On Winner’s Door!

What’s more thrilling than winning a prize like this? Having the Prize Patrol personally give you the good news, along with roses, champagne and a “Big Check” to commemorate the occasion. The winner of this prize’s only job will be to tell the Prize Patrol whether they want the car or the cash!

Now Might Be The Perfect Time To Ask Yourself: Which Car Would I Buy With $45,175.00?

The Lincoln MKT not your style? So, what car would you buy with $45,175.00 in your bank account? Check out PCHSearch&Win and satisfy your curiosity. Would you like an SUV? Truck? Sporty two-seat convertible?

I love everything about the Lincoln MKT. But if I had the money I would also consider getting an SUV, because I love the confidence an SUV gives me in the snow.

What would you do if you were selected the winner? Would you take the cash? Take the Lincoln MKT ? Or is there another car you would consider buying? Comment below so we can hear your thoughts!

Good Luck and Happy Searching!

Elliott M.
PCH Online Creative

925 thoughts on “The “Drive” Of A Winner!”

1. Carla M Antee says:

Good afternoon the Mks is the car of a winner. Gwy No. 3080

1. Carla M Antee says:

Mkz car of a winner Gwy No 3080

2. Carla M Antee says:

January 24, 2015

3. Carla M Antee says:

Its the Win it all car

2. Claudia Fiedler says:

Please may I have an entry for PCH GWY 4650 new Lincoln MKZ and entry PCH gwy 3080 $5,000 week “Forever” legacy, and entry PCH gwy 4950 $1,000,000 SuperPrize, and entry Pch gwy 3818 $1,000 cash prize, and entry PCH gwy 4749 $25,000 “Golden Ticket” and $500.00 cash today prize plus 3,000 tokens. I think I got them all from Loual Searcher Club email oppurtunities of this day. Thanks PCH and God bless!!!

3. sillahsheila@gmail.com says:

I NEED A CAR OF MY OWN AND PLUS 5,000,00 A WEEK FOREVER THAT’S SWEET GWY NO. 4749 3080

4. PCH WIN A Brand New Lincoln MKS Plus WIN The $5,000.00 A Week “Forever” Prize! From PCH GWY.NO’S. 3726! 3080! PCH SweepStakes/SuperPrize Entries! D.M.

5. I would love to win a new car from Pch. I am 58 years old now and dusable now and can bo longer work . I first lost my job of working there for years. Then I had to sell everything I work all those years for to pay bills and make end meet . Didnt work still lost my home in forcloser. Now we are homeless and live in a trailer for now that not our. I am father of four kids and my wife . I am to old now to start over now .I just sit around and think about ending my life . I can no longer take care of my family. I have never won anything in my life before . I could a brake.