The “Drive” Of A Winner!

It takes drive to become a winner!

And now the “drive” to be a winner can turn into the DRIVE of a lifetime, should you win a beautiful, new Lincoln MKT, that is!

When you search today, March 16th, you’ll be entered for the chance to win this masterpiece of automotive technology. But the news gets more exciting because…

Your First Search On March 17th Gets You Double Entries!

Visit PCHSearch&Win today and tomorrow and grab your opportunities to win the amazing Lincoln MKT.

Just Look At Some Of The Lincoln MKT’s Coveted Features!

Performance:

• All Wheel Drive
  • Adaptive Cruise Control
  • ┬áCollision Warning

This Prize Valued At $45,175.00!

This luxurious prize is valued at $45,175.00. If for some reason you’d prefer the cash if you won, you would just have to let us know. The Prize Patrol would give you the cash equivalent.

The Prize Patrol To Personally Knock On Winner’s Door!

What’s more thrilling than winning a prize like this? Having the Prize Patrol personally give you the good news, along with roses, champagne and a “Big Check” to commemorate the occasion. The winner of this prize’s only job will be to tell the Prize Patrol whether they want the car or the cash!

Now Might Be The Perfect Time To Ask Yourself: Which Car Would I Buy With $45,175.00?

The Lincoln MKT not your style? So, what car would you buy with $45,175.00 in your bank account? Check out PCHSearch&Win and satisfy your curiosity. Would you like an SUV? Truck? Sporty two-seat convertible?

I love everything about the Lincoln MKT. But if I had the money I would also consider getting an SUV, because I love the confidence an SUV gives me in the snow.

What would you do if you were selected the winner? Would you take the cash? Take the Lincoln MKT ? Or is there another car you would consider buying? Comment below so we can hear your thoughts!

Good Luck and Happy Searching!

Elliott M.
PCH Online Creative

1,277 thoughts on “The “Drive” Of A Winner!”

1. carolinejinks says:

yes i want to win a brand new Lincoln mkz from gwy no 4650

2. carolinejinks says:

yes i want to win the brand new Lincoln mkz from gwy no 4650 please!

3. Joseph Nsoah says:

HII, DEAR PCH FRONT PAGE, i want claim gwy no 4650 ,with Mkz lincoln brand new, worth $37,000.00 or ford Fusion brand new from my super prize no 4900, $7,000 a week for ever 0n 30th APRIL 2015 .0r my unique super prize no 3080 $5,000 A week for life and my beneficialy MY wife, $ 5,000.00 A week for ever plus GWY 3577 $ 1,000.000.00 $ 25,000 cash prize bonus ,on the 27th February 2015 I want to activate,and claim my entries to win , super prize no 4900,W70 at the early look on 30th April 30th 2015. My Dear Publishing Clearing house as you all know how much i love the publishing clearing house , now you know i am not able to get any emails fom you as you know why, but i still find my own ways to maintain my loyalty, and million Doller Dream Club status,i want you to know that i may not be all that perfect, but in my mind i know i am with you, i dont want to quite, because i have a Dream that i want it to come true,i want to put my family and my self my six year old boy some legacy to make a new start in my life again iam 62 years old now,but i think i have already gone thruogh i still dont want to give up, please help me,so i can stand with my dream, to get my dream home and settled with my family, do some charities, and now focus on my on my school, to get my degree with peace of mind so i can give back to my community … Please consider all my hard work with the bulletins,activities,and all my TOKENS, i have and turn all these for my dreams to come true,i believe in the P C H DREAMS COME TRUE. please HELP ME , thank you so much for your time.

4. carolinejinks says:

yes PCH i want to drive a brand new Lincoln mkz from gwy no 4650 and also need to win it for my family and i

5. carolinejinks says:

yes PCH i want to drive a brand new Lincoln mkz from gwy no 4650

6. carolinejinks says:

yes PCH i want to win the brand new Lincoln mkz from gwy no 4650 or the ford fusion or the ford escapes also from gwy no 4650

7. carolinejinks says:

yes PCH i want to win and drive a brand new Lincoln mkz from gwy no 4650

8. carolinejinks says:

yes PCH i want to win a brand new Lincoln mkz from gwy no 4650 or a ford fusion or a ford escape also from gwy no 4650

9. PCH SuperPrize/SweepStakes Entries! PCH WIN $7,000.00 A Week For Life Plus Drive Away In A Brand New Ford Fusion! From PCH GWY.NO’S. 4900/4650! D.M.

10. carolinejinks says:

yes i want to win a brand new Lincoln mkz from gwy no 4650 or a brand new ford fusion also from gwy no 4650