Instant Prizes! Cash Prizes! All In The PCHSearch&Win Basket This Week!

PCHSearch&Win Prizefest

Good Morning Searchers,

During this time of spring, some folks look to their basket for special treats and surprises. Well PCHSearch&Win is not going to be outdone by a generous bunny, so we’ve got something special planned for you this week!

This time of year always represents a new beginning for me. The grass is getting greener … the flowers are preparing to make their appearance … and the mornings sound cheerier with all sorts of birds singing happy songs!

The Instant Prizes we have lined up to award this week at PCHSearch are a perfect way to celebrate the start of springtime and get you singing!

Now get ready to SPRING into some amazing Instant Prizes Action as I tell you what we lined up for you this week at PCHSearch&Win:

MondayPCHSearch will definitely award an amazing 46″ LED HDTV. All shows look better in HIGH DEFINITION … sports, comedies, dramas and news!

Tuesday – FIVE $100.00 eBay Gift Cards ABSOLUTELY MUST be awarded!

Wednesday – A $2,500.00 CASH CRAZE! Exciting cash prizes will be awarded ALL DAY long!

Thursday – Ten BIG $100.00 cash prizes!

Friday – Thrilling reasons to say “TGIF”!

• $100.00 CASH prizes — a winner every hour
  • Happy Hour from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm: A Winner Every 10 Minutes

Saturday – An amazing $1,000.00 FAST CASH Prize Of The Day!

Sunday – Ten $25.00 JCPenney Gift Cards will be up for grabs!

WOW! The PCHSearch “basket” this week really sounds amazing! Best yet, it’s easy to go for all these exciting instant prizes. Just search for the information you need at PCHSearch&Win, and you could win instantly! FREE information! FREE chances to win!

Happy Searching!

Elliott M.

1,225 thoughts on “Instant Prizes! Cash Prizes! All In The PCHSearch&Win Basket This Week!”

1. tonyamurray24@gmail.com says:

Hello pct Gwy please Activate my 5times 20 prizes totalling 3,000.00 Awards claim I’m claiming my entries

2. carolinejinks says:

yes PCH i want to win the 7,000.00 aweek for life gwy no 4900 plus 100,00 cash prize from gwy no 5220

3. PCH SweepStakes Entry! PCH WIN A Amazing $5,000.00 Cash Exclusive To PCHSearch&WIN Prize! From PCH GWY.3575! D.M. I Truely Need To WIN That $7,000.00 A Week For Life PCH PCH Prize Patrol. I’M At My Ropes In Here It’s My Only Hope Of Having Some What Good Of A Life Pretty Please TY. GWY.4900!

4. PCH SweepStakes Entry! PCH WIN $1,000.00 Cash Prize Online Exclusive! From PCH GWY.4557! D.M>

5. Penny Tull says:

PCH I want to win $1,00″instant cash to repair my daymughters car so she cN work, or I wouldove to win a brand new Ford Fusion from PCH!!!

6. Glenda Henson says:

yes, I would like to claim one of the 20 Subway Gift Cards.
    PLUS, the 7,000.00 A Week For Life on April 30th “Special Early Look” prize event from pch gwy. no. 4900. And yes I would certainly be SET FOR LIFE.
    ALSO, the 5,000.00 Cash Prize from pch gwy. no. 5375.
    I am trying to be patient while waiting for the PRIZE PATROL to come knocking loudly on my front door.
    Thanks PCH…

7. Leticia Bibo says:

Leticia Bibo Said…
    I’m Searching for win the $2,000.00 Cash Prize from PCH Gwy.No.4355-5322

8. Penny Tull says:

PCH I AM searching for $500 indtant cash wgy 5375 !