What do YOU search for at PCHSearch&Win?

Blog readers, I want to know … What do YOU search for at PCHSearch&Win? I’m curious because there’s just so much you can search for – just about anything! And it’s so easy to do.

Don’t believe me? Here’s all you have to do!

Simply perform a search the same way you would using any search engine and PCHSearch&Win — powered by top search engines Google, Yahoo! and bing — will bring you results from its leading search providers. Plus, our site has an exciting twist: using PCHSearch&Win gives you chances to win daily prizes instantly AND get a daily entry for the big SuperPrize!

Don’t know what to do first? You can use PCHSearch&Win to…

Find Stores: Whether it’s Amazon, ebay, Walmart, Sears, Home Depot, Target, Lowe’s, Best Buy, Kohl’s, Dell, Kmart, IKEA or QVC, our search engine brings the store to your fingertips.

Shop Around: Many people are shopping online for iPads, Laptops, Books, Shoes, Clothes, and more! Luckily, they can all be found with a simple search on PCHSearch&Win!

Get Informed: When finding out the Weather, looking for Jobs or learning all there is to know about Cars, our Searchers can gain knowledge and chances to win daily prizes instantly or get an entry for the big SuperPrize!

Explore Sports, Hobbies and Fun: You could use PCHSearch&Win to explore everything from Golf, Peyton Manning and HGTV to YouTube, Netflix, Dancing with the Stars and Hunger Games.

Research Other Interests: If you want to know more about Food, Shoes, Dogs, Cats and more, you can turn to PCHSearch&Win.

PCHSearch&Win – A Way with Words

Amazing, right? Why not make PCHSearch&Win your home page? After all, whether you need to look at your email or houses that are for sale; find a store or get the score; read today’s news or buy a pair of shoes; look for new cars or who was booted from Dancing with the Stars, PCHSearch&Win could help you log in, link in and tune in. Give it a try. Your searches might even lead to a real win-win… daily prizes or ultimately the big SuperPrize!

So if you haven’t already, give it a try … and then let us know in the comments section below … What do YOU search for at PCHSearch&Win?

Kate M.

PCH Creative

987 thoughts on “What do YOU search for at PCHSearch&Win?”

1. jessie nieves says:

I want to win forever JN FOREVER AMÉN 5 horas amén

2. francisca o. garcia says:

I win $ 100.00 Black Jarck, I need to now where I to claim!

3. Valerie Boyer says:

I want to win 7000.00 a week forever and Copper doggie and I intend to positive attitude positive thinking woof woof hi everyone have a safe trip here prize patrol THANKS🐶🐶🐶🐶

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hi Valerie, we are elated at your eagerness to win! Keep in mind that giveaway #6900 is a Special Early Look Event. To find helpful information about Special Early Look Event’s, click here: http://bit.ly/Special-Early-Look. The featured amount is for $7,000 a week for life! How amazing is that?! To see all the ways you can enter in for free daily, click here: http://bit.ly/Enter-A-PCH-Sweeps. Best of luck to all those who enter!

4. Sherrie says:

I would like to be selected; but I keep getting an email to search for final entry even after I have searched already. We’ll have to just wait and see who GOD wants to have it.

5. Barbara Hill says:

I want to win Gwy No#6900 & win $7,000.00 a week for life, & also I want to win included Gwy No#7028 as well. Thank you Publishing Clearinghouse for this great opportunity

6. cottie lopez says:

I GUADALUPE LOPEZ. I WANT TO BE THE BIGGEST WINNER IN JACKSONVILLE FLORIDA I WANT THE PRIZES PATROL TO COME TO MY HOME WITH FLOWERS BALLOONS PRIZES BIG CHECK NBC NEW TO BE ON TV NEWS FOR THE SUPER PRIZES WINNER gwy number 6900 GWY NUMBER FOR LIFE APRIL 29 2016. I WANT TO to wait for pch staff l want are dteams to come to amen I GUADALUPE LOPEZ COMPLETED MY ENTRIES PLEASE MAKE ARE DREAMS COME TRUE AMEN BLESS US AMEN