Prizefest Instant Prizes Are Back & Better Than Ever!

PCHSearch&Win Prizefest

Hey Searchers,

As you know, here at PCH the winning never stops. Today, May 7th, is the beginning of a brand-new week and do you know what that means? A Brand, Spankin’-New PCHSearch&Win Prizefest is back and better than ever! Instant Prizes are going to be awarded ALL WEEK LONG!

WOW! The PCHSearch&Win prizes look so good this week, I was even licking my chops to get in on the excitement, but unfortunately I can’t because I work here. I would have loved to cash in on $500.00 to pay off those annoying bills. My girlfriend and I just moved into a new house on Long Island and a cool $500.00 CASH would have gone a long way with this month’s rent.

Oh, now this isn’t even fair. You guys get the PCHSearch&Win Prize Wheel too? And it includes gift certificates and American Express Gift Cards to some of our favorite stores — Brookstone, Marshalls, Best Buy, Bed Bath & Beyond and more? That’s just not fair! Although, my girlfriend tends to like Bed Bath & Beyond a bit more than I do!

Heck, with all the money being given away during this week’s Prizefest, we could have furnished our entire house!

That’s enough about me though. Let’s get to the fun part and see what other instant prizes are making this week’s Prizefest better than ever:

Monday, May 7th – $500.00 CASH to pay your bills!

Tuesday, May 8th – Check out the PCHSearch&Win Prize Wheel, featuring over $3,000.00 in exclusive, instant prizes reserved only for searchers, just like you!

Wednesday, May 9th – Want to get your gaming on? We are giving away a Wii!

Thursday, May 10th – FIVE $100.00 Ebay Gift Cards!

Friday, May 11th – TEN $100.00 CASH PRIZES will be up for grabs!

Saturday, May 12th – The PCHSearch&Win Vault has been opened and there is $5,000.00 in prizes inside exclusively reserved for PCHSearch&Win members, just like you!

Sunday, May 13th – $1,000.00 Fast Cash will definitely be given away — GUARANTEED!

Oh, and did I mention, whenever you log on and search at PCHSearch&Win you’ll also gain entry to become our $5,OOO.OO A WEEK FOR LIFE MAY 31ST SUPERPRIZE EVENT WINNER! How cool is that? I told you Prizefest was better than ever!

Remember: all you have to do is search and a BIG PRIZE could be headed your way!

What are you waiting for? Go Search NOW!

Good Luck!

Matt S.

PCH Creative

221 thoughts on “Prizefest Instant Prizes Are Back & Better Than Ever!”

1. earl stewart says:

“VIP” Yes I want to win it all and claim my entries….Pch Gwy:No:7874….$3,000.00 in 20 Prizes Thanks Pch Millionaire!

2. Naomi Desty says:

Please the PCHSearch-and-Win activate my Prize Release#2 11:00AM, ET entry to win $3,750.00 In Instant Prizes To Be Awarded Today.

PCHSEARCH&WIN I Claim my Prize Release#3 2:00PM,ET entry for opportunities to win $3,750.00 In Instant Prizes to be awarded by today.

PCHSearch-and-Win! $3,750.00 IN PRIZES TO BE AWARDED-One Day Prize Event-On June 30th,2016! Thanks-PCH.

3. I want to be the next winner of P.C.H. Prize Giveaways. Please put my entry in all of them. Thank you.

4. Leticia Bibo says:

Leticia Bibo Said….
    HEY PCHSearch&Win.!!
    I do coming back again to Claim my Prize Release#3 2:00PM,ET entry for opportunities to win $3,750.00 In Instant Prizes to be awarded by today.

Plus, Entre for win a $2,000,000.00 up front, $10,000.00 A Month For Life, and a Brand New Lincoln MKZ worth over $36,000.00 Cash On June 30th during a special early look event from PCH Gwy.No.6900. God Blessed PCHSearch&Win

5. Leticia Bibo says:

Leticia Bibo Said….
    HEY PCHSearch&Win.!!

6. Leticia Bibo says:

Leticia Bibo Saïd…..
    GooooooooodMorning PCHSearch&Win.!!
    Please the PCHSearch activated my Prize Release#2 11:00AM, ET entry to win $3,750.00 In Instant Prizes To Be Awarded Today.

Plus, Enter for win a $2,000,000.00 up front, $10,000.00 A Month For Lire, and a Brand New Lincoln MKZ worth over $36,000.00 Cash On June 30th during a special early look event from PCH Gwy.No.6900. ThankYou PCHSearch&Son For All Opportunity

7. Leticia Bibo says: