Win The PCH “Forever” Prize and Leave A Legacy Of Love!

“The PCH ‘Forever’ Prize.” Just saying the words makes me all dreamy inside. One day last week, I was dreaming about what I’d do if I won the Publishers Clearing House $5,000 A Week “Forever” Sweepstakes in the August 31st SuperPrize Event. Of course I can’t win it because I work here, but it’s still fun to think about!

First, I’d build a two-car garage onto my house…and then buy brand-new luxury cars to put inside! I’d build my own home library, a room for my Barbie doll® collection, and a guest suite for visiting friends and family. But most important of all, I’d be able to leave a legacy of love for whomever I chose.

That part would be easy, because the PCH “Forever” Prize is a gift that keeps on giving. Picture it: Your name announced on August 31st…the Prize Patrol knocking on your door…a BIG CHECK in your hands for $5,000 a week for life. Then, when the dust settles, you choosing the special someone who will receive $5,000 a week for their life after you’re gone. Two lifetimes free of money woes…”Forever!” What a joy!

If you ever wished you could win the lottery or receive a fabulous inheritance, winning this incredible prize would be like getting two awards in one! There’d be TWO pots of gold at the end of the rainbow — you could spend your life-changing fortune however you want PLUS leave a legacy to someone you love.

Did I hear you say, “Nobody ever wins the big prizes at PCH?” On the contrary, folks DO win the big ones, and their winning moments are thrilling to watch! It’s enough to make your dreams run wild. But while daydreaming is fun and easy, that alone won’t make your dreams come true. You have to take your best shot, and getting those entries in each and every day is the way to go.

That’s where PCHSearch&Win can help. When you search the internet using our powerful metasearch engine, not only will you get fast results, you’ll also get opportunities to win instant prizes  — cash, gift cards, electronics, and more. PLUS when you make your first search of the day — BAM! — you’re entered into the $5,000 A Week “Forever” sweepstakes! Easy-peasy!

May YOUR dreams come true on August 31st!

Joyce W.
PCH Online Creative

P.S. EXCLUSIVE DOUBLE ENTRY OPPORTUNITY FOR SEARCHERS! Use PCHSearch&Win this Monday, July 9th, and your first search of the day will earn you 2x entries into the “Forever” Prize! WOW!

1,016 thoughts on “Win The PCH “Forever” Prize and Leave A Legacy Of Love!”

1. Dante Wright says:

I’M READY TO LIVE OUT MY BIG DREAM’S. AMEN

2. Timothy j. Ruelas says:

Hello all well life is.ruff childsuport is taken cash from my check & so im not killing myself over there mistake that they can not fix & be gready with what they take from others thats evil & they say GOD BLESS AMERICA FOR WHAT people to be the suport & happyness of those that take & dont care about sad to have a county that dont stick together why cant we all get along its ruff enough to have a life you work so hard for & someone dont do there job right BELIEVE ME GOD IS COMEING NO GOD IS ALREADY HERE HAS BEENi wont feel sorry for those that take from those that are a blessing from above we all are & can not see it so if I have a mirrical I need it now I cant live like this anymore pchwow will my life change or remain in sarrow

3. jamie guy says:

PCH I am read and waiting to hear you knock on my door so I can leave a legacy for my children and start building a new life in a new place with my husband and childern

4. Delacy Woods says:

PCHSearch&Win, Its 6:45AM. Where are you? I’m waiting to leave a legacy for my Family, Son, and 2 Granddaughters. So Please knock on my door today. Thanks

5. Dante Wright says:

PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE I’M READY FOR MY KNOCK AT MY DOOR THIS YEAR. AMEN

6. linda hylton says:

Truth is in the doing with this ..I be been trying for over ten years the every morning thing to do ..like cup of coffee I guess their come on and let’s get it cause there’s money to be had
    People like myself are all being challenge d weather it be illness or your roof is really caveing in on you to help getting your grandkids out of harms way ..
    The real thing I’ve learned in all this I seem to win at some of the games they add on to your entry’s you’ve got to play to get the entry since I don’t like survays that go on forever cash or no I don’t smoke don’t need coupons that’s where my interest ended with that it wouldn’t let me say no ..
    The games they always dango money you Might win in your face Lord knows yep we need it n want it or we wouldn’t be just doing this
    My hard truths are. Get ready for heartbreaking n rejection disappointment and depression its all there ..I can just see it’ll make you a stronger person maybe so. But my heart can only take so much ..but here I am again everyday ready to dive in and try it ..makes you wounder if you have a life after pch is done n no more games huh guess we will see. Right ???