Win The PCH “Forever” Prize and Leave A Legacy Of Love!

“The PCH ‘Forever’ Prize.” Just saying the words makes me all dreamy inside. One day last week, I was dreaming about what I’d do if I won the Publishers Clearing House $5,000 A Week “Forever” Sweepstakes in the August 31st SuperPrize Event. Of course I can’t win it because I work here, but it’s still fun to think about!

First, I’d build a two-car garage onto my house…and then buy brand-new luxury cars to put inside! I’d build my own home library, a room for my Barbie doll® collection, and a guest suite for visiting friends and family. But most important of all, I’d be able to leave a legacy of love for whomever I chose.

That part would be easy, because the PCH “Forever” Prize is a gift that keeps on giving. Picture it: Your name announced on August 31st…the Prize Patrol knocking on your door…a BIG CHECK in your hands for $5,000 a week for life. Then, when the dust settles, you choosing the special someone who will receive $5,000 a week for their life after you’re gone. Two lifetimes free of money woes…”Forever!” What a joy!

If you ever wished you could win the lottery or receive a fabulous inheritance, winning this incredible prize would be like getting two awards in one! There’d be TWO pots of gold at the end of the rainbow — you could spend your life-changing fortune however you want PLUS leave a legacy to someone you love.

Did I hear you say, “Nobody ever wins the big prizes at PCH?” On the contrary, folks DO win the big ones, and their winning moments are thrilling to watch! It’s enough to make your dreams run wild. But while daydreaming is fun and easy, that alone won’t make your dreams come true. You have to take your best shot, and getting those entries in each and every day is the way to go.

That’s where PCHSearch&Win can help. When you search the internet using our powerful metasearch engine, not only will you get fast results, you’ll also get opportunities to win instant prizes  — cash, gift cards, electronics, and more. PLUS when you make your first search of the day — BAM! — you’re entered into the $5,000 A Week “Forever” sweepstakes! Easy-peasy!

May YOUR dreams come true on August 31st!

Joyce W.
PCH Online Creative

P.S. EXCLUSIVE DOUBLE ENTRY OPPORTUNITY FOR SEARCHERS! Use PCHSearch&Win this Monday, July 9th, and your first search of the day will earn you 2x entries into the “Forever” Prize! WOW!

2,989 thoughts on “Win The PCH “Forever” Prize and Leave A Legacy Of Love!”

1. Patricia Bayne says:

PCH I sure do want to win . Thank you so much for what you do for people . I think your the best PCH:

2. wanda beck says:

PCH SuperSearcher Entry Confirm Winning Claimed 25,000.00 “IM SuperSearcher PCH ” To Winning with PCH AUG 7 th Prize Gwy Yes Sure Will aexcept Prize Wanda Beck Airazona

3. Patricia Bayne says:

Oh please oh please oh please I want to win.

4. Dear Mr.Dave Sayer thank you for your Email
    That you informed Me This Amazing Opportunity that I Could Win $5,000.00 A Week Forever Prize on August 31st from PCH GWY NO.4900 Which Means $5,000.00 A Week for My Life and then After that A beneficiary to My Family Will Continue to Receive the Payment For $5,000.00 A Week for Life

5. Pch last chance to enter.

6. ethankcarla m Antee For Life myk says:

Jumping for joy 5000.00 Legacy Of Love for my family andgrandson

7. lito2you says:

YES PCH I WANT TO WIN ON AUGUST 31ST THE $ 5,000.00 A WEEK FOREVER THE PCH GWY.NO 4900 PLUS $1,000.00 ONLINE PRIZE PCH GWY.NO 5325 PLEASE PCH I NEED YOUR HELP IF I WIN I LOVE YOUR MORE WOW XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO IS MR MANUEL GONZALEZ BRITTO THANKS

1. lito2you says:

PCH PLEASE I NEED 2X TO ACTIVATE AND ENTER PRIZE NUMBER TO WIN THE$ 5,000.00 A WEEK FOREVER ON AUGUT 31ST THE PCH GWY.NO 4900 WOW IF I WIN I BE LOVE YOUR MORE PCH THANKS XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO YES XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO YES XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO YES XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO YES XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO YES

8. carolinejinks says:

yes PCH I want to win the 5,000.00 aweek forever on August 31st gwy no 4900 plus 1,000.00 online Exclusive prize gwy no 5325 from PCH frontpage