Leave a Legacy With The Help of PCHSearch!

Okay, searchers, I can hear you thinking: “Leave a legacy? How? I can’t even balance my budget!”

Believe me, I know the feeling. Yet leaving a legacy isn’t just about passing money down to posterity, though that can be part of it. It’s about who we are — the ideas and values we teach our children. It’s the products of our individual expression and creativity. The love we give and the good things we do. If you think about it that way, leaving a legacy sounds pretty easy!

I bring it up because I recently discovered that August is “What Will Be Your Legacy Month,” designated to raise awareness of the need to reflect upon one’s actions and the kind of “footprint” they might leave behind. My interest piqued, I used PCHSearch to find ways to commemorate, even celebrate the occasion.

Some suggestions I found included attending a charity function, repairing broken friendships, vowing to change negative attitudes, and committing to finding a purpose in life.

At one site, I learned about Legacy Parties, where people get together to share how they want to be remembered. Say Uncle Joe wants his legacy to be how he coached little league baseball and helped kids learn team spirit along the way. Maybe Grandma hopes folks will remember her for the quality of the heirloom quilts she created, and sister Sue for her encouraging words when others lost hope. Perhaps your deep desire is to leave behind a trust for your heirs and maybe even a gift for charity.

If that’s the case, what a coincidence! “What Will Be Your Legacy Month” just happens to be the same month as the legacy-making $5,000 A Week “Forever” prize event! And how convenient…when you use PCHSearch to research how to leave a legacy, your very first search of the day enters you for a chance to become a “Forever” prize winner on August 31st! Remember, that’s $5,000 a week for your life, then after that, $5,000 a week for the life of someone you choose! Win, and the question “What Will Be Your Legacy?” will be answered in style — as a “Big Check”  is signed, sealed and delivered straight to your door by the PCH Prize Patrol! Wouldn’t that make your summer AND your life? Not to mention the life of someone you love?

Just think: If you won, you would never have to worry about balancing your budget again! And the “footprint” you leave behind could affect future generations!

Got your own ideas on how folks can leave a legacy? Why not share your insights with us in the comment space below?

Happy searching!

Joyce W.
PCH Online Creative

70 thoughts on “Leave a Legacy With The Help of PCHSearch!”

1. Carla M Antee says:

Good Morning Leave A Legacy Of Love 5000 A Week Forever Triple Crown Player VIP50 Superfan Gwy 1430 4900 5973 California And Louisiana Beep Beep Todd Sloane with Toddler Bed Dream Come British Coffee Club Black Madfonna Picture Winner Rhapsody Angelfire 911 Fire Truck Champagne On Standby In Natchitoches LA California Native CA initial Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

2. Carla M Antee says:

Happy Labor Day Set For Life Coffee Club British U.K Christ Embassy Elite International Blogosphere African American 911 Angelfire Fire Truck Champagne CBS T.V. Awards Winning Weekend To Remember Crook The Fun Dave Suitecase Full of Cash Ultimate Combo Gwy 1688 One Million Plus Lump Sum payment 5000 Florida Harlem Shake April 30th Triple Crown Player VIP50 SW269 Gwy 5760 7 Deadly Sin Violent Spark on body FBI Investigation out of New Orleans Open gate of Hell Dave Sayers Hatred For Women Jim Crow Laws Ronald Regan Dallas Cowboys Boom Boom Don’t Say No Say Yes Avant Red Carpet Winner Mega Epic Black Elegantly Designed Fraley Carla Antee Battlefield Won The Race Face And Furious With Edmin The Owl Open VA Library Vault BookMark May 31 CHAMPAGNE TOAST Gods Greatest Story Ever Told Open Holy Bible Keep The Faith In God Don’t Give Up Mission Impossible Made Possible

3. Carla M Anteese says:

August 31 Gwy 4900 August 26 Italian Feast Day Wailing Wife Fraley Carla Battlefield Royal Family Crest Wedding Ring the Catholic Church bell second street Victor Jones Real winner prefer Chicago Pizza Rhapsody Christ Embassy Elite International Amish GQ make my dreams come true mission impossible make possible Always seeing double Men Men Honk Honk Jesus on second street Ohio Forensic Science Champagne

4. I would love to win and be a legacy f I did win I would not only retire but i would help people that would make me happy and be a life changing dream for me and my family others

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hi Kristi, we urge you to enter in daily! PCH has so many ways one can claim their daily entries for a shot at a win – to top it all off it’s completely FREE! To see all the ways you can maximize a shot at the win, click here: http://bit.ly/Enter-A-PCH-Sweeps. Remember, you’ve got to keep in it to win it and never lose your PCH hope!

5. Carla M Anteese says:

Louisiana and California initial winner CA open library vault children are the future highland park baseball salary home run Leave a legacy of love Gwy No 1830 bookmark may 31 no missed opportunity 2008 windfall Italian witch open the VA vault After Doris Gray and Leroy mega man After Boris mega wife Natalie B shows up mkz showdown ladies first Danielle knock you out with pink boxing Gloves what do you stand for Dave Dashing win the Scooby Do where are you book mobile may 31 breast cancer awareness TV Awards Carla Michelle Antee Up Angelfire 911 Don’t say No Just Say Yes Yes Yes superfan triple crown winner winner chicken dinner

6. GOOD MORNING, PCH ~ IF ONE CAN WAKE UP WITH A SMILE IN THE MORNING – IN SPITE OF MANY PROBLEMS, YOU ARE IN TUNE WITH LIFE. YOU HAVE HOPE, YOU SEE BEAUTY, YOU ARE ABLE TO GIVE OF YOURSELF EVEN IF ONLY IN THOUGHT & MEMORY, YOU ARE ABLE TO WITHSTAND PAIN – EVEN IF ONLY IN A SMALL DEGREE, AND YOU KNOW – “I HAVE LIVED – I HAVE MET THE CHALLENGES”!

PCH HELPS TO MEET THOSE CHALLENGES WITH YOUR GIFTS.! YOU ARE TO BE COMMENDED !!!

I HOPE TO BE ONE OF YOUR RECIPIENTS.

JEANETTE (JAN) BROOKSHIRE. – 6/27/16

7. Carla M Anteese says:

5000 A week after Doris Gray Gwy 1400 1830 seeing double mad men. NBC. Leave A Legacy of Love Seeing is believing commercial

8. Carla M Anteese says:

5000 A week after Doris Gray Gwy 1400 Leave A Legacy of Love Seeing is believing commercial

9. Gloriae Coco says:

I just want to win. I have been using pch and ordring things sometime for many many years. I have been struggling financially mainly since my divorce in 2003. I lost my husband, my home and everything but my life. Children don’t always understand struggles and they respond in ways that suggest they are hurt and confused when mom can’t provide they way she would like to. I have two grandchildren that i have never seen and one grandson that i have only seen about four times in his life. He is now 18. The brokenness that i feel sometime s is indescribable but real. I wish i had answere for myself that would change my financial situation but i don’t. What i haven’t lost is my faith in love. Love of God and love within me. One day, I hope that love will find its way to me and choose me as the next weekly pch winner for life. Until then, i will continue to dream of becoming the next winner and how i will enjoy my life with my two children, my grandchildren and some other people, places and good things to enjoy in this life that can only be attained. with love. Dear God! Please help me win this time…