Leave a Legacy With The Help of PCHSearch!

Okay, searchers, I can hear you thinking: “Leave a legacy? How? I can’t even balance my budget!”

Believe me, I know the feeling. Yet leaving a legacy isn’t just about passing money down to posterity, though that can be part of it. It’s about who we are — the ideas and values we teach our children. It’s the products of our individual expression and creativity. The love we give and the good things we do. If you think about it that way, leaving a legacy sounds pretty easy!

I bring it up because I recently discovered that August is “What Will Be Your Legacy Month,” designated to raise awareness of the need to reflect upon one’s actions and the kind of “footprint” they might leave behind. My interest piqued, I used PCHSearch to find ways to commemorate, even celebrate the occasion.

Some suggestions I found included attending a charity function, repairing broken friendships, vowing to change negative attitudes, and committing to finding a purpose in life.

At one site, I learned about Legacy Parties, where people get together to share how they want to be remembered. Say Uncle Joe wants his legacy to be how he coached little league baseball and helped kids learn team spirit along the way. Maybe Grandma hopes folks will remember her for the quality of the heirloom quilts she created, and sister Sue for her encouraging words when others lost hope. Perhaps your deep desire is to leave behind a trust for your heirs and maybe even a gift for charity.

If that’s the case, what a coincidence! “What Will Be Your Legacy Month” just happens to be the same month as the legacy-making $5,000 A Week “Forever” prize event! And how convenient…when you use PCHSearch to research how to leave a legacy, your very first search of the day enters you for a chance to become a “Forever” prize winner on August 31st! Remember, that’s $5,000 a week for your life, then after that, $5,000 a week for the life of someone you choose! Win, and the question “What Will Be Your Legacy?” will be answered in style — as a “Big Check”  is signed, sealed and delivered straight to your door by the PCH Prize Patrol! Wouldn’t that make your summer AND your life? Not to mention the life of someone you love?

Just think: If you won, you would never have to worry about balancing your budget again! And the “footprint” you leave behind could affect future generations!

Got your own ideas on how folks can leave a legacy? Why not share your insights with us in the comment space below?

Happy searching!

Joyce W.
PCH Online Creative

37 thoughts on “Leave a Legacy With The Help of PCHSearch!”

1. Carla M Antee says:

I Enjoy Everyday

2. Lydia Caton says:

It would be wonderful to leave a legacy for my family since its been difficult since my dad became ill. I live with my parents and there home needs fixing. The repairs are very expensive. I just wish i can win to help them.

3. yes l would be honored to leave a legacies of love to help my children and family

4. Brenda D Frenzel says:

I would be honored to leave a legacies of love to help my down syndrome son achieve his goals and dreams!

5. SHERRYHOOPER says:

Good luck To Everyone!Happy Holidays
    I WANT TO WIN BIG AT THE FOEVER PRIZE IN FEBRUARY THE GWY #3080 GOOD Luck MUCH LOVE.HAPPY HOLIDAYS! GO PLAYERS

6. SHERRYHOOPER says:

PCH,I ALSO HOPE AND PRAY WITH ALL THE FAITH AND PRAYERS THAT I BECOME THE FOREVER PRIZE WINNER FOR THE GWY #3080 AND TO LEAVE THE LEGACY ALIVE TO MY LOVELY AND BEAUTIFUL BLESS FAMILY TO BE APART OF MY LIFE TIME WINNINGS IF MY DREAM COME TRUE ON FEBRUARY 27,2015.SO HOPEFULLY THAT DAY WILL BE SOON.A MISSION TO MEET THE PRIZE PATROLS AND FOR THEM TO MAKE MY DREAM COME TRUE ONCE THEY COME TO SAVANNAH GEORGIA AT MY RESIDENT.SO SEE YOU SOON.GOOD LUCK TO ALL.HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

7. SHERRYHOOPER says:

Hi,PCH ON THIS MONDAY NIGHT I’M HOPING THAT I GET A CHANCE AT A LIFETIME OF LEGACY MAKING LEAVING THE FORTUNE TO MY LOVING FAMILY AND TO SHARE A PORTION TO MY CHARITY OF MY DREAM.SO I HOPE THAT I BE ONE OF THE RUNNERS UP ON SELECTION LIST OF BEING THE NEXT SUPERPRIZE WINNER.SO HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE.