It’s True! People Win At PCHSearch&Win!

When people find out what I do for a living, everyone always wants to know: “Come on. Do people win those things?”

It happened just this weekend. I ran into an old friend, Annie. After we chatted for a while about what we’d been up to for the past twenty years, we talked about our jobs.  Annie told me she was teaching.

I smiled and said “Looks like we’re both in the business of improving lives.”

“Really?” she said. “What are you doing these days?”

I said, “I work for Publishers Clearing House.”

Then Annie scrunched up her face at me and she said, like so many before her, “Come on. People don’t really win at Publishers Clearing House!”

And I said, “Oh, no. People win, it’s true!

In fact, just this week, I had the great pleasure of interviewing the brand new winner of the PCHSearch&Win $1,000.00 Exclusive Cash Prize — a prize awarded only to PCHSearch&Win searchers!

Trina D. of Springfield, IL, who usually does searches for health information and community events, had been using PCHSearch&Win only about a year when she won big!

When I asked Trina how she felt about winning, she said she didn’t believe people won at PCH either! “At first I did not believe it since the notification came in the mail,” she said. “I called the number listed on the letter which confirmed for me that it was real. Then I was very happy and excited.”

And with an extra thousand bucks to toss around, who wouldn’t be? I asked Trina how she was going to spend her winnings, and she said, “I am paying bills and taking one of my best friends out for a nice dinner.”

After I told her story to Annie, I joked, “Hey, why don’t you use PCHSearch? Maybe you can win big and take me to dinner!” I also told her, “And you know, just because you won once doesn’t mean you can’t win again…”

“Really?” she said, and I could tell she was intrigued now.

“Oh sure,” I said. “In fact, once you win, you kind of feel empowered that you could win again.”

That’s exactly how Trina feels. Now that she’s a believer, Trina’s also been spreading the word to all her friends. “Everyone was very excited for me and many people told me they were going to start using PCHSearch&Win,” Trina said.  “I told them it’s true! People win!”

Annie looked at me a minute or so, her expression now changed. She reached into her purse and pulled out her smart phone.

“What are you doing,” I asked, though I already knew.

“What’s that website address again?”

I hope Annie wins big — and YOU, TOO! The best thing about PCHSearch&Win is that there are winners every day. Sometimes multiple winners! Hey, why not YOU?

Now get searching!

Francine L.
PCH Online Creative

77 thoughts on “It’s True! People Win At PCHSearch&Win!”

1. alicia. adame says:

Win,win,win. that’s my goal now. hopely i will win, maybe. thanks pch

2. I being play for two years or so, I havet win nothing, I live in P.R. no one in this country win in PCh yet, you peaple dont come to P.R. I wish and pray every day for that to happen. I thinking to quick because I don t belive I can win.

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Hi Maritza, keep trying and don’t lose hope! Location is never a factor when selecting a winner with PCH. PCH prides themselves on running a fair and honest sweepstakes, they have instilled a 100% random and unbiased winner selections which creates a level playing field for all those involved. You’ve got to be in it to win i! To see all the ways you can submit your daily entries, click here: Best of luck to all those who enter!

3. Norm graham says:

Seach its bin lookin live in the state capital iv hurd looked
    Out standing coumutity works .well these ppl have bin helping out reach trubled yuth kidd hot meals food aplace to stay its calle rosys place here in a olympia was.i know thare great ppl its bin thare for years if you can the need is thare…isnt today fun

4. says:

I have neglected my health because I
    Can’t afford.

5. OMG he answered my prayers. I have lived a miserable
    Life since my divorce. It completely broke me heart and
    Soul to the core. I have neglected my health because I
    Can’t afford. So winning would give me back a life. Money can’t buy happiness but the lack of money will
    Surely bring misery. It’s the simple things that bring
    Happiness and giving to others fills your heart. I could
    Find a place to live that’s mine.

6. says:

Thanks for other chances in life

7. Isabel says:

I have been playing over years and yet to no avail. I know I must continue playing, but at times I do become discouraged. I am in so much financial difficulties at the present time, that I must continue until our Lord Jesus Christ sends me the blessing, because he suffered more on the cross for our sins. So I will try not to become defeated for anything in this world. God grants us our abundances at his timing.

8. Thanks for other chances in life everyone deserves one

9. Hoping praying that I win .You guys are real but I’m not going to talk about how my life is but it will help the Nicholson Family so much .I hope I win .pray to God every night hoping I will Win.Love you guys even if it just 10.000.00i will be happy with that are that new car please knock on my door