Win Friends, Win Prizes Instantly, Even Win “Forever”!

Hey, searchers, did you know that August is National Win with Civility Month? No kidding!  And if you’re wondering how to observe it, let alone win prizes or win “Forever” on August 31st with PCHSearch, let me explain.

Have you ever heard of a book entitled How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie? First published in 1936, it’s one of the most iconic motivational books ever written. Like a “Golden Rule 101″ or a self-help form of “You can catch more flies with sugar than you can with vinegar,” How to Win Friends and Influence People taught that if you want people to respect you and listen to what you have to say, you must learn to treat them with respect in turn. That’s how you can become a success in both your personal and business life: Respect, consideration, and, at the very least, civility.

Civility. An old-fashioned term, don’t you think? Encounters with bad behavior, Internet flame wars and road rage may cause one to wonder if courteous and polite behavior is becoming a lost art.

The good news is it doesn’t have to be this way.

If you find yourself getting caught up in incivility and not liking it, you can turn things around by taking an active part in National Win with Civility Month. Rather than changing other people, you can commit to changing your behavior.  And that’s where PCHSearch&Win can be your best friend.

Why not type in “National Win with Civility Month” and see what tips come up? One that hit home for me was about declining to get sucked into nasty Internet arguments. It’s so true that you take the wind out of flamers’ sails when you refuse to engage with them. Another idea is akin to return a smile for a scowl, kindness for a cut. You win by deflating a bad situation. And your positive approach could win friends and influence someone else’s behavior.

I could be on PCHSearch all day just finding ways to “Win with Civility!” Which reminds me: when you search for things you really want to know, you could win prizes instantly, or even win “Forever” in our August 31 Prize Event — $5,000 A Week for the rest of your life PLUS $5,000 A Week for the life of someone you choose. Now that’s a Win-Win-WIN situation!

What do you think? Does National Win with Civility Month sound like a winning trifecta to you? If it does, give civility a chance by searching PCHSearch&Win for a copy of How to Win Friends and Influence People, for tips to sharpen your interpersonal skills, encourage civility in others, and more. You never know — you could start a “civil revolution,” PLUS win friends, win instant prizes, maybe even win “Forever!”

Happy Searching!

Joyce W.
PCH Online Creative

23 thoughts on “Win Friends, Win Prizes Instantly, Even Win “Forever”!”

1. Valeria Anne Sanchez says:

add your comment here Friends,
    I know who gets understand what I say thank you, I promise that all things are beautiful once you decided to understand one other. I know that sometimes I just don’t make sense, That if I explain of why I am very special to you all kinds. I knew who where we come from. Its moment love that I reach out for. If you ever watch the movie city of Angeles. Its really explain who we are. I know that all people and things come for life. Life is beautiful. Its that once sea the fact non communication then yes,who gets lost is one who cared for you to show you the real truth about life. I know I devoted my life to show who I am today with love I have for everything and everyone. Ye,life is beautiful to see throughout the whole. World. as one. I know who not see that just would love see the love my life as permanent forever like wedding vow. I know that things are still struggle to express who you want. But I as mother is desire of the chance to share things that never was ever giving that to who deserve why things are the way they are.its so beautiful that child that is so innocent one who come Thur life from the beginning like Adam and Eve. I hope and prayed that the eyes who know the truth of why the experience of life is beautiful if one see that peace on this Earth is hard to rebuild once you hurt what you loved the most.
    I know if the gift to received I promise to devoted my life to share. Prayed that one who dearly knows that I am here to see that others don’t have suffer.

2. Deloris Knight says:

We farm and no control over weather etc. How wonderful to have a constant check coming in. Would have more to contribute to organizations like Salvation Army etc that do so much wonderful work.

3. Angelique Catalanotto says:

I live on a low fixed income so there is so much I can not do if I won there is so much I could do

4. antonia bracero says:

Let me say this I have been playing PCH for the last 30 or,40 years, I guess I am not very lucky
    I just gave up winning

5. I did not know that August is National Win with Civility Month? I believe the best way to observe “Civility” is by demonstrating “GOOD EXAMPLES” of good mannersincluding: good manners, good table mannersm good speach minus alll profanity, good morals, and “all” good things not just to win prizes or win “Forever” on August 31st with PCHSearch!
    Not only have I heard abut the book: “How to Win Friends and Influence People” by Dale Carnegie, but I purchased it in 1956. I am grateful for that book, my Cazthokic upbringing, Catholic education, and the book:”The Power of Positive Thinking” by Dr. Norman Vincent Peale, because I credit those four things are responsible for my personal, and business successes.
    I agree with Ms. Joyce W.Joyce W.PCH Online Creative who wrote: “Civility. An old-fashioned term.
    I also believe that the anominity of the Internet is responsible for encounters with bad behavior, Internet flame wars. an I also believe not just wonder that road rage, and other acts of inolerance are caused by the lack of courteous and polite behavior, which in my opinion is not only becoming a lost art, but I think it has “already become a lost art, also I believe that each one of us can change that by our indvidual good example of courteous treatment to one another and othres, and by using good manners, good table manners. I also believe that these principles should be taught in all grades of school, and even in the work places.
    The good news is it doesn’t have to be this way.
    I typed in “National Win with Civility Month” and saw the tips that come up? I believe that our positive approachs could win friends, and influence someone else’s behavior.
    Ms.Joyce reminds us that when you search for things you really want to know, you could win prizes instantly, or even win “Forever” in our August 31 Prize Event — $5,000 A Week for the rest of your life PLUS $5,000 A Week for the life of someone you choose. Now that’s a Win-Win-WIN situation!”
    I worry that I might not be getting credit for all of my searches, because the owl is warning me that if my searches use the same word or words I might not qualify for an entry, but I “ONLY” searh for what interests me, and although I do search for some of the same words or words ,or same things more than once… ust because I am not purchasing them now, does not mean I won’t “after” I win. I like to comparrison shop. so I don’t think that is fair.
    I think National Win with Civility Month sound like a winning trifecta to me. I gave civility a chance by searching PCHSearch&Win for a copy of “How to Win Friends and Influence People,” for tips to sharpen my interpersonal skills, encourage civility in others, and more, because I still have my copy of it, and I often refer to it! I also agree with Ms. Joycewhen she said:” You never know — you could start a “civil revolution,” PLUS win friends, win instant prizes, maybe even win “Forever!”
    Now I am goingto keep th8ining po=sitivce and keep prayng to win the PCH BIG check!

1. PCH Staff PCH Staff says:

Edwin, our search owl, is there to update you that you’ve reached the maximum daily chances to win instantly. But you can keep using PCHSearch&Win to find websites and information on the Internet! Please see this video for more winning tips from PCHSearch&Win: http://bit.ly/SCHhowtovid

6. Jim Baranek says:

i m a widower and I m trying to clear up my wifes estate and bills are piling up with no relief in sight. That 5000 a week would be so wonderful.

7. Regina Gibson says:

Hi,PCH, I been playing pch for a longtime I remember when my mother use to get them in the mail and she let me send them off she said keep playing you will win one day, well she passed away in 1994 and I’m still playing not goingto give up, good things come to those who wait, when I win the first thing I will do is pay my Tithes, next thing but my sister a new car because she never had one so good luck to all.

8. Jane Taylor says:

Ireally hope I win something!!God bless u PCH.

9. Madella Henderson says:

I live by the motto, treating others the way you want to be treated. It never fails. I have been blessed with more friends than enemies.I am currently in the process of putdting in a community garden for my friends and family.A place for more peace, love and prosperity.